Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Planned Parenthood In Decline
12-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Planned Parenthood In Decline
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...this-year/

In 2017, 32 Planned Parenthood centers were closed across America. For those of us who celebrate the sanctity of life in the womb, this is good news.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2017, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 07:28 PM by Mike G.)
RE: Planned Parenthood In Decline
It isn't your womb

I have no problems with cutting back on government funded abortion clinics etc
12-20-2017, 08:45 PM
(12-20-2017 07:06 PM)Mike G Wrote:  It isn't your womb

Mike, it is wrong to kill the unborn, who are defenseless in the truest sense of the word. God does not approve of abortion. That's all I need to know about the subject. Using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions simply increases the wrongness of the murderous act.
12-21-2017, 05:53 AM
No, but the baby in that womb belongs to two people, not just the woman. So it may be her body, but the child has two parents.
Doesn't break my heart to see the clinics close, abortion is murder
12-21-2017, 08:14 AM
(12-20-2017 08:45 PM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  
(12-20-2017 07:06 PM)Mike G Wrote:  It isn't your womb

Mike, it is wrong to kill the unborn, who are defenseless in the truest sense of the word. God does not approve of abortion. That's all I need to know about the subject. Using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions simply increases the wrongness of the murderous act.

Rolleyes

...says the cheerleader for the stinking murderous republicans who have murdered unknown hundreds of thousands in their/his murderous goddamned fool 'war on terror'...shaddup dale...
12-21-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 08:33 AM by Underminer.)
God does not approve of abortion, but he approves of killing dirty brown heathens. It's in the bible.
12-21-2017, 11:29 PM
Dale

Never said it was right, just isn't your womb and I wonder what the Prince of Peace would say about America's war on terror. Seems rather hypocritical to me, the picketing of abortion clinics while its bomb's away around the globe and not a peep it would seem from the right to life crowd on that.

Nikki Haley is warning vassal states that Trump will be watching on the Jerusalem UN vote. When a bomb hits a pregnant woman is that an abortion?