Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nikki Haley psychopath
12-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Nikki Haley psychopath
Why Trump continues to allow this Psycho to sit in the UN puzzles me.

One would assume that he wants the UN members to believe that America's leadership is insane and at any moment will destroy the planet. There could be more fact there than bluff.

http://theduran.com/us-defense-secretary...-war-iran/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: Nikki Haley psychopath
(12-18-2017 12:10 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Why Trump continues to allow this Psycho to sit in the UN puzzles me.

One would assume that he wants the UN members to believe that America's leadership is insane and at any moment will destroy the planet. There could be more fact there than bluff.

http://theduran.com/us-defense-secretary...-war-iran/

...SILENCE!!!, WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ HAS $POKEN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXaCym8RjJU
12-22-2017, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 05:10 AM by Mike G.)
http://www.unz.com/ishamir/jerusalem-in-my-heart/

Under the shell of a hard-nosed Yank, there is a fanatic Dispensationalist with The Scofield Reference Bible under his arm waiting for the Gog and Magog war against Israel. You can look at this site, just one of plethora of sites predicting the war between Israel on one side, Iran and Russia on the other side, with the US siding with Israel but staying away until being Raptured into Second Coming. This is insane, but such Gestalts run deep, and they explain insane behaviour (seeking war with Iran, bombing Babylon and supporting Israel) better than a calculation of profit and loss.

http://trackingbibleprophecy.org/gog_magog.php

explaining insane behavior
12-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Many wonder where this is all going, the hegemony, the worship of the west and more, some say it's the white's man burden, but considering all it is just a castration of the middle class and an enrichment of failed western central banks vs China's inclusion into the WTO just after 9/11? how convenient? Now they talk about gold backed yaun.

what else has been thrown down our throats? since then, just about everything, zero interest rates and the FED buying everything and every equity market manipulation.

And now we have Trump, and who the hell is he, by his actions we shall know him. I'd say at this point we elected an ego-maniac or is he only bluffing? nothing like bluffing against nuclear powers.

Scary times and where is the Prince of Peace at 12-21-17, he is wondering when did he give Jerusalem to Israel and threw out the Christians and Muslims from that city.
12-22-2017, 08:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...anned.html
-----------------
Get the united nations off US soil. It is time some other country housed and funded that organization. Probably was a good idea at the beginning, but I no longer want dependent third world countries having a seat at the table in the US….go someplace else to get your millions of dollars of support….go get true independence. If you third world leaders have not figured out how by now, it is not going to happen. Next time a weather catastrophe …like what happened to Puerto Rico happens…let somebody else take the criticism for not doing enough. Where were the Chinese….the Morrocans…the south Africans, eh?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...orget.html

These 14 countries, including supposed American allies that are supported financially by the U.S., did not mind embarrassing, humiliating, and insulting President Trump on the international stage and challenging U.S. sovereignty.

The UN Security Council with its 14 members was trying to interfere and dictate to the U.S. what its foreign policy should be while being hosted by the U.S. on American soil and being supported financially by the generosity of the American taxpayers.

These nations chose to vote for and appease Mahmoud Abbas, the corrupt Palestinian leader who was the second in command to the notorious terrorist Yasser Arafat, the financier of Palestinian anti-Israel and American terrorist attacks for decades, a Holocaust denier, and an unelected tyrant, over the leader of the free world.

The Palestinian Authority, which receives more than 50 percent of its foreign financial aid from the U.S., has been shamelessly leading the attack and the defamation campaign against the U.S. and the Trump administration. The Palestinian negotiators stated that the point of the resolution was to show that the U.S. stands alone on the Jerusalem recognition, to isolate the U.S., and to pressure the U.S. to reverse its position.

…. receives more than 50 percent of its foreign financial aid from the U.S.,
Where the hell does that money come from? Question for the Americans that pay taxes….you ok with that!? You ok with financial aid to Palestine, Eh?
12-22-2017, 11:18 PM
Well as tide would take it, the guy that lied himself into office, is lying himself for at least one term. Obama at least got two because he was really good at killing people, every one so proud of him.

Everyone has a good Prince of Peace day
12-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Monday morning quarterbacks, sheesh
12-24-2017, 10:36 AM
Kenny

Just because I voted for him so Hiliary wouldn't get in there, and I thank god for that, doesn't mean I'm going along with his decisions on all matters. The Donald certainly has made some noise in the beltway and exposed the bias and crookedness of it all, but he also is just going along with his generals and generals are what? trained for war.

Well they certainly have a well equipped war machine to run, as they blunder about the globe killing innocents and creating more martyrs, putting our nation further in debt and danger.

The Donald, just like the chimp Bush is not the right hand of God or even the left, he is just a megalomaniac with his vision of himself. His actions as president vs his promises as candidate are opposites. Much of it, I suspect is to fit in with his new role as King Shit of the World, maybe he is just acting as a Apprentice Reality Role star, and good things will eventually come.

Well if he is acting, he has me fooled, he also has China and Russia fooled, along with Iran, Pakistan, India and a lot of other countries. I don't think he is the peace candidate, as Obama certainly was not, but it appears the business of America is War and there he plays the role quite well.

Trillions for War, not a dime for Peace.

Merry Christmas all
12-24-2017, 11:34 PM
http://www.unz.com/tsaker/when-sanity-fa...cal-drone/

Contempt for all others. This really flows from #2 above. Example 3 basically declares all of North Korea (including its people) as worthless. This is where all the expressions like “sand niggers” “hadjis” and other “gooks” come from: the dehumanization of the “others” as a preparation for their for mass slaughter. Notice how in the example #2 the DPRK leaders are assumed to be totally impotent, dull and, above all, passive. The notion that they might do something unexpected is never even considered (a classical recipe for military disaster, but more about that later).

We are omnipotent, what me worry?
12-25-2017, 06:14 PM
I would ask you to expand your research a little to get a better balanced view of these things that trouble you. There are more than one side.