Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our Neighbor To The North Continues To Degenerate
12-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Our Neighbor To The North Continues To Degenerate
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3613843/posts

Original story is from Lifesite News.

The Liberal government of Justin Trudeau will ban any employer from receiving summer job grants for students if the employer doesn't first sign an “attestation” that they agree with abortion and transgender "rights."

Canada: No respect for the right to life and liberty; No respect for opinions that differ from the government (like the King of old); North America's greatest nanny state government. So sad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Our Neighbor To The North Continues To Degenerate
Yep, I'm positive that PM Trudeau is just worried sick about what Dale Tudor thinks. WWDTD?
12-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Trudeau is the typical "European" style of politician.......only he somehow ended up in Canada!

I have quite a few friends in NB and NS and I have heard many of them sing the praises of the "National healthcare" system. Funny how some of them end up in the oncology ward at EMMC in Bangor because waiting 6 months for chemo is NOT a real good option. Strange they can't seem to figure it all out!

They have gone into the toilet in recent years for sure.

WC
12-16-2017, 07:01 AM
The first problem is tax payers paying for summer help that supposedly a business needs. And if their kids are like the ones in the USA, most are not worth hiring.
Government money always comes with strings. But I would not mind that before taxpayer money went to any business, they had to sign a firm stating that marriage is between a man and a women, there are only two sexes, no matter how one feels and that abortion is murder, for starters
12-16-2017, 05:34 PM
(12-16-2017 07:01 AM)Islander Wrote:  The first problem is tax payers paying for summer help that supposedly a business needs. And if their kids are like the ones in the USA, most are not worth hiring.
Government money always comes with strings. But I would not mind that before taxpayer money went to any business, they had to sign a firm stating that marriage is between a man and a women, there are only two sexes, no matter how one feels and that abortion is murder, for starters

That would be "sanity" that I don't expect we will ever see any time soon again!

I wish I could talk to some of my old grade school teachers, from the 1950's, and ask them what they think of this "leftist" insanity!

WC