Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trump unfit to clean toilets
12-13-2017, 05:34 PM
Trump unfit to clean toilets
http://www.cnn.com/specials/politics/the...s-cillizza

USA TODAY, another worthless rag

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush," reads the piece."This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt."

Notice how the two ex-murderers in Chiefs are considered fine men, certainly worthy of USA Today and the uniparty's Prestitutes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Trump unfit to clean toilets
Best thread title of the year!
12-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Trump did NOT call the Senator a "whore" not in the plain meaning of the term. Rather he was referring to her as "political whore" who would do whatever it took to get what she wanted, in the ways, other than sexual, that pro politicians have been using for many years now!

This is all the "Clown News Network" has got, they are little kids playing a little kids game. I wonder when their mommy is going to go beat Trump up?

WC
12-13-2017, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2017 08:25 PM by Mike G.)
WC

I'd suspect that this over the top oped is something that fell close too home with the USA Today editorial staff.

They made the jump that is Gillibrand could be described as someone that would do anything for money, then by the same notion they do to, to get acceptance by the Uniparty and the continuance of their monopoly of the MSM, remember 6 corporations own 90% of the "news" outlets in this country. That, brought to you by bubba and the uniparty in the late 90's.

Why are they called Presstitutes? who bought every lie said about the Iraq, Libyan, Syrian war? Who printed it as truth?

Who stands toe to toe with Israeli imprisonment of the Palistinians, who props up the MIC, Who worships the FED? The presstitutes, do, and they know they are whores.

The Presstitutes are unfit to report the news, they think they are the news.
12-13-2017, 10:22 PM
Here's another thought, as the Presstitute media says Trump isn't fit to shine the shoes of murderous Bush or " I'm really good at killing people" Obama's library's toilets, what comes to mind with shoeshine boy and bathroom attendants, maybe Underdog? Or something darker?

Minds in the gutter and race card? The presstitutes
12-14-2017, 06:39 AM
I bet all those politicians going to Trump for a donation would have gladly have cleaned Trumps toilet with a toothbrush in exchange for money.
12-14-2017, 09:49 AM
(12-14-2017 06:39 AM)Islander Wrote:  I bet all those politicians going to Trump for a donation would have gladly have cleaned Trumps toilet with a toothbrush in exchange for money.

I bet Kirsten Gillibrand would have done so.....and that makes her a "political" whore!

Don't kid yourself about darling Suzi either!

WC
12-14-2017, 10:54 AM
The libs loved Trump when he was a Dem. but once the money dried up.... Even the RINOS who went to him for money loved him. And now he is in charge and he knows how the game is played from a donors point of view. As for Susie, not sure if she is bright enough, now Olympia and Jock along with Angus are another story, and Baldacci did alright for himself too. It is a very private club
12-14-2017, 11:53 AM
It is indeed a very exclusive "club"......and they don't want Donald Trump, or any other "deplorable" in THEIR club!

WC