Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
California is brown
12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
California is brown
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/...nsequences

“I don’t think President Trump has a fear of the Lord, the fear of the wrath of God, which leads one to more humility ... this is such a reckless disregard for the truth and for the existential consequences that can be unleashed,” Brown said in an interview on CBS's "60 Minutes," which is set to air on Sunday.

Brown, who studied to become a Jesuit priest prior to entering politics, has been a vocal critic of the Trump administration.

So the failed Jesuit priest while staring at Planned parenthood selling fetal tissue from aborted babies goes prophetic and pronounces the President without fear of the Lord?

You gotta be shitting me!

This California nutcake needs a massive dose of reality…wouldn’t do any good. This guy is sick. Fecal Brown sick. Change your underwear Jerry......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: California is brown
Moonbeam's photo needs to be in Webster's dictionary.....right next to the definition of INSANITY!

You couldn't make up such a blithering idiot as Brown is....couldn't get anyone to believe it.

Keep in mind the left is only about WORDS and not at all based on any principles that can be defended with logic. Words from Brown is the same as a tobacco chewer spitting all the time.....nasty!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply