Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Senator Paul LePage
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Senator Paul LePage
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3611334/posts

Original article is from the Sun Journal.

President Donald Trump is pushing Maine Gov. Paul LePage to run for the U.S. Senate, according to White House advisers.

Trump has told advisers he plans to call LePage, the bombastic governor who endorsed him in February 2016, and ask him to jump in against Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, in 2018 — and that he would endorse him. King is an independent who often caucuses with Democrats.

White House officials have been in touch with LePage’s political team in recent weeks, according to two people with knowledge of the talks.

LePage came up again Tuesday at a White House meeting on Senate candidates, as Trump and his team went through a list of states and races — including Arizona, Missouri and Maine — the officials said, looking at individual candidates and poll numbers and what candidates could get in the races.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Senator Paul LePage
...i enjoy the way lepage, trump, maybe a few others, set republicrats at each other's throats over relatively trivial political issues.......republicrat 'chickenshitedness'-for lack of a better term- is frequently on display on the big screen and on high volume when these two have their holes open... Thumbs_upThumbs_upThumbs_up LOVE IT!..hopefully they hasten the end of this goddamned, insane, twisted republicrat political order...

...hopefully then we can get decent knowledgeable people 'in positions of power' who get worked up about, say, the ?foreign secret-squirrel banksters who enslave, murder, torture, etc. mankind, instead of this pervorama of dullard puppet$ who have apparently brainwa$hed poor dale and around 130 million of his fellow republicrat cheerleaders...

...but all in all, i love what lepage/trump are doing to their stinking party and their fellow puppet democrats!!!...they truly are my favorite politicians!...maybe of all time!!...and i was truly sad to see that roy moore didn't gain office...he had potential...

...and MERRY X-MAS!!..i hear poor islander doesn't hear MERRY X-MAS! enough...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply