Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conyers this do process
12-16-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Conyers this do process
I guess we can safely say this issue is truly bipartisan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2017, 09:48 AM
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/1...ign-300843

Franken urged to reverse his resignation (He has not yet resigned!)

The demands from Democrats that he step down were 'the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen done to a human being,' Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) says.

“What they did to Al was atrocious, the Democrats,” said West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin in an interview for POLITICO’s Off Message podcast to post on Tuesday.

Hey Joe…..you saw the picture of Al with his hands on the sleeping lady right? Tell us what you think of that, would you please?

Then you can tell us what you think of Al shoving his tongue down her throat.

Actually Joe….you can tell Al ….to tell us what he thinks of shoving his tongue down her throat...but then he does not remember that, right?

Liberal democrats are sick. Keep your eye on Al....he has NOT yet resigned, and does not possess a conscience.

Take a look on this guy al's face in the link below. Does that look like a normal human being?

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainmen...en/545954/
12-19-2017, 07:08 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017...fired.html

Vicious anti-Trump, anti-conservative Pulitzer-winning columnist and editor fired
By Thomas Lifson

Fired you say….for what did the Trump hating Pulitzer prize winning editor….get….FIRED!

Don’t tell me….not….SH?

Another powerful progressive journalist – one of the most vicious critics of Donald Trump – has lost his job owing to complaints of sexual harassment. It is a shame that the over-the-top nature of his commentary was not the cause of his job loss, but rather "credible accusations" of sexual harassment. (Due process is still a missing factor in the response of most media organizations in the face of claims of harassment.)

Ok…Colin…you gotta take a knee for the brother man….the brother got fuckin FIRED! Where is BLM? HUH?

But the thing about passion is that it can lead to excess. For instance, see the lead of this 2016 column that the Pulitzer laureate wrote about people he disagrees with:
We really ought to round up the lawmakers who took money to protect and perpetuate the failing charter-school experiment in Detroit, sew them into burlap sacks with rabid animals, and toss them into the Straits of Mackinac.

That's harsh. Maybe.

At a Dec. 6 news conference, Detroit minister W.J. Rideout III mentioned Henderson and two other members of the local media as individuals who had engaged in acts of sexual harassment. Rideout did not cite any evidence or specifics about Henderson and this week the minister's radio show was suspended over that lack of evidence. The Free Press immediately launched an investigation and subsequently uncovered examples of inappropriate behavior by Henderson with female colleagues dating back several years.

Gannett, owner of the Free Press, released this statement: "Effective today, Stephen Henderson will no longer be employed by the Detroit Free Press. The decision was made after an internal investigation was conducted which uncovered credible allegations that Mr. Henderson's behavior has been inconsistent with company values and standards."
12-20-2017, 05:31 PM
Got one! We got a republican!

..He says ‘I have never intentionally dishonored my family’…..WTF ? So why you resigning Jack? Jack is delusional.

Florida state Sen. Jack Latvala resigned Wednesday, one day after an investigation found credible evidence of sexual harassment, as well as allegations that he offered to support legislation in exchange for sexual favors.

Latvala, a Republican who is also running for governor, denied wrongdoing even as he submitted his letter of resignation to Florida Senate President Joe Negron.

"I have never intentionally dishonored my family, my constituents or the Florida Senate," Latvala wrote.

Other witnesses said Latvala is known to make grunting or growling sounds aimed at woman, and a lobbyist said she was touched her in an unwelcome manner three or four times.

One former lobbyist said that Latvala would touch her inappropriately, including touching the outside of her bra and panties, every time they were alone in the office.

She said he "intimated to her on multiple occasions, that if she engaged in sexual acts or allowed him to touch her body in a sexual manner he would support legislative items for which she was lobbying," Swanson wrote. That included explicit text messages sent to the woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...laims.html
12-20-2017, 06:03 PM
"One former lobbyist said that Latvala would touch her inappropriately, including touching the outside of her bra and panties, every time they were alone in the office", So she actually was alone with him more than once and allowed this to happen?
12-20-2017, 06:56 PM
What happened to the idea of kicking a rouge like this one.....in the nuts??

Do we have "pajama" ladies now too?

WC
12-20-2017, 07:30 PM
Perhaps she said "I'll give you just twenty minutes to stop that!".

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
12-20-2017, 09:08 PM
(12-20-2017 07:30 PM)Ugene Wrote:  Perhaps she said "I'll give you just twenty minutes to stop that!".

HAHAHAHA rape sure is funny, isnt it?
12-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Underminer, I bet you get harassed a lot at your job. Who is worse truckers or Prius drivers?
12-21-2017, 07:15 AM
(12-21-2017 05:46 AM)Islander Wrote:  Underminer, I bet you get harassed a lot at your job. Who is worse truckers or Prius drivers?

HAHAHAHAHA! Got any new material, stupid?