Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conyers this do process
12-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Conyers this do process
Conyers this one….

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politic...919164001/

Supporters of John Conyers call for due process during Detroit rally
Ok, lets do process. Lets do….testimony.

So johnny…didya invite a female staffer into a meeting in your office when you where walking around in your underwear? Keep it simple…yes….or …..no.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...892866001/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/...s-kid.html

https://mediaequalizer.com/martin-walsh/...-underwear

Lets do de process man…..

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/27/john-c...entiality/

The lady wants to testify about the $27K hush money. Do de process. Let the woman speak.

More sick liberal democratic gibberish.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Conyers this do process
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/po...108324412/

Washington — Another woman who worked for longtime U.S. Rep. John Conyers is accusing him of touching her inappropriately “by stroking and rubbing my thighs” and appearing naked before her.

Elisa Grubbs, who said she worked for Conyers from 2001-13, claims she also witnessed him touching and stroking the legs and buttocks of Marion Brown, Grubbs’ cousin, and other female employees of the congressman on “multiple occasions.”

Supporters held a rally in Detroit on Monday to call for Conyers to receive “due process” and for critics to stop pressuring him to step down.

Due process? The icon is being tried in the court of public opinion…that may not be the process intended by the designers of “due” process but it is process. If ALL of the accusations are false….the public will so decide and …..’stop pressuring him’. The public will decide that. Do you think the Detroit News is going to publish unverified charges against the icon? They would get eaten alive if they did that…we are talking Detroit here, not Bangor.

Brown broke a confidentiality agreement to go on NBC’s “Today Show” on Thursday, describing what led her to file a 2014 complaint against her boss, alleging she was fired for refusing his sexual advances.
Conyers settled Brown’s complaint for $27,000 using his taxpayer-funded office budget. Brown has offered to testify before the House Ethics Committee, which is investigating Conyers.

The Detroit News first reported last week that former staffer Deanna Maher said Conyers sexually harassed her, including inappropriately touching her, in three incidents spanning 1997 to 1999. And another former staffer filed a lawsuit in federal court this year alleging sexual harassment by Conyers but later withdrew the complaint to protect the congressman’s reputation.

Grubbs indicated in her affidavit that she’s also willing to testify under oath.

Grubbs attended a fundraiser with Conyers and Brown in 2005 at a Chicago hotel, where she overheard Conyers ask Brown to come to his hotel room because he needed her help with something, she said.
Grubbs said she later picked up her cousin, Brown, at the hotel and that she was “physically shaken and upset,” with red eyes

“Ms. Brown then proceeded to tell me and my mother that, ‘That SOB just wanted me to have sex with him!” Grubb recalled.

Brown had said on NBC last week that Conyers had invited her to a hotel room in Chicago under the guise of discussing business but was in his underwear when she arrived.

“He asked me to satisfy him sexually,” Brown said. “He pointed to areas of, genital areas of his body, and asked me to, you know, touch it.”

Grubbs said Conyers regularly undressed in front of female employees and, at times, would call staffers in only to emerge from his private bathroom in his underwear.

If Grubbs is making this up….she may not wake up tomorrow morning. Truth is risky business in the world of politics…in Detroit.
12-05-2017, 12:57 PM
According to this piece he felt someone up in church. What a POS.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/po...108324412/
12-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Just announced that he is retiring today and wants his son to take his position.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
12-05-2017, 09:38 PM
......"appearing naked before her"......

I don't know how much I would have to drink in order to be able to bear the sight of that.

What POS!

These lefties are just human garbage, and more despicable than many animals! What are they doing as our "leaders"!

Jeez!

WC
12-06-2017, 05:45 AM
Boxers or briefs, we have a right to know! Scary thinking any of the people are making laws we are supposed to follow.
12-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Conyers is gone....soon to be replaced by a family member....once they ascertain who the crookedest one is!

WC
12-06-2017, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 09:09 PM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(12-06-2017 05:45 AM)Islander Wrote:  Scary thinking any of the people are making laws we are supposed to follow.

Thumbs_down

...careful now...remember your words to me when i criticized your goddamned republican-radio fool and alleged perv, trump!:... ."...rant brought to you by Auntie. So far the cries gainst Trump are allegations, you do know what the definition is right?"

...[pssst, isn't your radio-republican, trump, ahead of conyers on the perv-allegation scoreboard] Wink
12-07-2017, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 09:13 AM by spider.)
Oh. The son of the ‘icon’ behaves thusly…..and apologizes…..and is regretful and everything. Bull shit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joh...ed-n827151

Conyers was arrested on Feb. 15 at a Los Angeles residence on suspicion of violence against his girlfriend after the woman called police. The woman isn't named in the document that recorded the decision not to file charges.

Conyers, 27, told The New York Times on Wednesday night that, during an argument, the woman pulled a knife on him and that "she cut herself" as they struggled.

"I apologize, and I am regretful for any part I played in escalating the altercation," he told the newspaper.

The report obtained by NBC News reflects that Conyers gave police a similar account. It says he reported that the woman had been using alcohol and marijuana, had tried to throw him out of the residence and then had gotten into a pushing and shoving match with him. He said that she threatened him with the knife and that she was cut in a struggle for it, according to the report.

The woman, however, told police that it was Conyers who cut her. She said that Conyers suspected her of cheating after he went through her computer and that he "body slammed her on the bed and then on the floor where he pinned her down and spit on her," the report says.
advertisement

She said that when she tried to call police, Conyers took her phone and then chased her into the kitchen, where she grabbed a knife and told him to leave. By her account, he took the knife and swung it at her, cutting her arm.

What about old lady Conyers? You know, the one that did 3 years in Federal prison for Bribery? All the Conyers are icons….right Nancy Pelosi?

https://100percentfedup.com/wife-john-co...ses-video/

If you live in Michigan, you know about the controversial wife of Congressman John Conyers. She’s had her share of scandals and has even served 3 years in Federal prison for bribery. But this IS Detroit so anything goes…
Conyers, 45, is the biggest catch so far in the FBI’s wide-ranging investigation of corruption in Detroit city government. Nine people have pleaded guilty, including two former directors of the downtown convention center, and prosecutors have promised more charges are coming.
“Bribery is a betrayal of trust,” Cohn told Conyers after announcing a 37-month prison term for her “egregious” crime. She quit the council after pleading guilty in June.
Conyers’ plea deal was limited to taking bribes to support a contract with Synagro worth $47 million a year. But the recent trial of her former aide, Sam Riddle, exposed a series of alleged schemes involving others making payoffs to do business at city hall.
Prosecutors said Riddle and Conyers collected $69,500 by shaking people down and urged Cohn to consider the alleged crimes when sentencing her. Defense lawyer Steve Fishman firmly objected and demanded a separate hearing.
12-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Colon…hey Kaepernick!!

How bout taking a knee for brother John Conyer…Pelosi’s “icon”….the one that used $27K to pay off the lady that charged him with lewd behavior and is now ‘steppin down man’….steppin down from the congressional seat he held for 50 years.

Then take a knee for john conyers III, son of the icon for knifing his girl friend, body slamming her to the floor and spitting on her.

If you had another knee you could offer it for momma monica….monica conyers, wife of john the icon who did 3 years in the slammer for bribery.

Where is BLM when you kneed them?

I don’t think colon plays football anymore…we need somebody else out there to take a knee.