Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trump calls out the "fake indian" and the Left is astir
11-29-2017, 07:15 AM
Trump calls out the "fake indian" and the Left is astir
Trump put Ol "fauxcahontas" on the carpet the other day...and the usual leftist suspects are making bricks in their pants! Oh how wonderful it is!

There was a White House ceremony Monday honoring the "Navajo code talkers" of WWII fame. These were Navajo indians who were used by the navy to send messages by radio, in their native language, that could NOT be broken by the Japanese forces. These men served a vital role...with great distinction and deserved the recognition by President Trump.

In his remarks to the "code talkers" Trump got in a great shot at Liz Warren:

......"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time ... longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"......

Note that he did NOT mention Warren by name. He didn't have to! She caught on real quick.

This old leftist douche bag has pretty thin skin as can be seen by the rapidity of her response...and the tone of it:

......"It is deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur. Donald Trump does this over and over thinking somehow he is going to shut me up with it. It hasn't worked out in the past, it isn't going to work out in the future," Warren told MSNBC shortly after Trump's remark".....

A "normal" deck of cards has two jokers in it. The deck of cards the lefties play with....had 52 "race cards" in it and they play them every chance they get as she did. They have actually worn out the "racist" label....and nobody pays attention any more as it is just "expected" from them.

Liz Warren's mouth runs like diarrhea....any time she opens it!

Of course a "fawning leftist media" entered, stage left, to pay homage with their "fake" moral outrage on behalf of a "fake" indian:

....."The coverage following Trump's remark on Monday mostly revolved around his sheer audacity to launch a political attack during a White House ceremony meant to honor Navajo code talkers who served in World War II standing beneath a portrait of Andrew Jackson and the charges that he invoked a racial slur in doing so. To many Native Americans, Pocahontas is not a Disney movie character, but a historic figure who suffered countless indignities before being murdered at the age of 21".....

....."Trump has proven to have a keen sense for identifying a candidate's weak spot and pounding away at it so it becomes a central part of their being, no matter the veracity.......In 2016, there was "Crooked Hillary", "Low Energy Jeb," "Lyin' Ted," and "Little Marco........In 2020, he could wield "Pocahontas," to paint Warren as an inauthentic phony"........

And of course if she is stoopid enough to run, he will indeed throw her fakery right into her face

Her campaign staff offered this reply:

......"If she runs nationally, she'll perhaps have to explain it in other places," he says. "She'll have to explain why she listed it and what she hoped would be the benefit of it and then go on to other things and make people understand this is the way Trump operates. Make sure people understand Trump is just using it as a way to deflect criticism of him. He uses cheap tricks for the press. He doesn't hesitate to act like an 8-year-old.".......

Funny how it's "cheap tricks for the press" when someone does it to them, but the attack on Roy Moore was motivated by nothing but "patriotism"!

Two faced old bat!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2017, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 07:29 AM by Islander.)
RE: Trump calls out the "fake indian" and the Left is astir
Isn't she using it to deflect criticism of her lying to get ahead? Isn't that how progressives operate, Collins lies, McCain lies they all lie.
The best part is, Warren knew and everyone else knew too. And Sanders at the press conference was excellent when pushed on the matter. Hey Elizabeth, some people might think that having the title of your cookbook Pow Wow Chow might be a tad bit racist.
11-29-2017, 07:43 AM
(11-29-2017 07:27 AM)Islander Wrote:  Isn't she using it to deflect criticism of her lying to get ahead? Isn't that how progressives operate, Collins lies, McCain lies they all lie.
The best part is, Warren knew and everyone else knew too. And Sanders at the press conference was excellent when pushed on the matter. Hey Elizabeth, some people might think that having the title of your cookbook Pow Wow Chow might be a tad bit racist.

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is yet again in hot water after new allegations have surfaced that she plagiarized her 'Cherokee' recipes in the book Pow Wow Chow from the New York Times and other publications."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...iques.html
11-29-2017, 07:53 AM
Now there is this little funny deal.

......"In the meantime, someone is monetizing the kerfuffle on Warren's behalf.......Visit the website Pocahontas.com and you will be redirected to Warren's campaign page for her 2018 reelection, where a request for a donation pops open......A representative for Warren tells U.S. News her office was not responsible for the redirect and is unaware of who is".......

Gotta admit that lefties know how to really raise money!

PS I just tried this and it does indeed work. Donate money to Warren is right there on the opening page. Of course the old bitch denies knowing anything about it.

WC
11-29-2017, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:22 AM by John Smith.)
(11-29-2017 07:43 AM)John Smith Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 07:27 AM)Islander Wrote:  Isn't she using it to deflect criticism of her lying to get ahead? Isn't that how progressives operate, Collins lies, McCain lies they all lie.

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is yet again in hot water after new allegations have surfaced that she plagiarized her 'Cherokee' recipes in the book Pow Wow Chow from the New York Times and other publications."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...iques.html

While it's tempting to claim a dunk score with 'plagiarism' while Islander had the ball circling the rim with 'racism', the assist and score all belong to Warren. She owns them both along with 'cutural appropriation'. She has had a lenghty education, but it hasn't helped her deficit in common sense.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Warren
12-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Take a knee elizabeth warren. you are a liar. You are not mistaken, you are lying.

https://thinkprogress.org/elizabeth-warr...c6c91b696/

Op-Ed: I am a Cherokee woman. Elizabeth Warren is not.

As a young Cherokee woman, one would assume that I would take Warren’s side in standing up against Trump’s racist remark. Following the incident, Warren lambasted the president, telling MSNBC that Trump has done “this over and over thinking somehow he’s going to shut me up with it. It hadn’t worked
in the past, it is not going to work in the future.”

A real Native American hero, right?

Wrong.

She was not a hero to me when she failed to foster a haven of support for Native students within Harvard University’s alienating Ivy League culture. She is not a hero for spending years awkwardly avoiding Native leaders. She is not a hero because, despite claiming to be the only Native woman in the U.S. Senate, she has done nothing to advance our rights.

In defending her supposed Native identity, Warren has drawn from both racist stereotypes and easily refutable stories about her family. At a 2012 press conference Warren stated that her family knew her grandfather was “part” Cherokee because “he had high cheekbones like all of the Indians.” Cherokee genealogists have pored through her family history to find that “None of her direct line ancestors are ever shown to be anything other than white, dating back to long before the Trail of Tears.” To add insult to injury, despite Warren’s public claims of Native American heritage, she has decidedly avoided talking with Native leaders and, in 2012, refused to meet with a group of Cherokee women at the Democratic National Convention.

Sen. Warren needs to accept responsibility for misappropriating Native identity for her own economic and political gain. To help her, I have drafted an apology, which she has my full permission to appropriate.

Every last word:

I am deeply sorry to the Native American people who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity. I want to especially apologize to the over 350,000 citizens of Cherokee Nation, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and the United Keetoowah Band.
In my family, there is an oral history of being Cherokee, however, research on my genealogy going back over 150 years does not reveal a single Native ancestor. Like many Americans who grew up with family members claiming to be Cherokee, I now know that my family’s stories were based on myth rather than fact. I am not enrolled in any of the three Federally recognized Cherokee Tribes, nor am I an active member of any Cherokee or Native American community. Native Nations are not relics of the past, but active, contemporary, and distinct political groups who are still fighting for recognition and sovereignty within the United States.

Those of us who claim false Native identity undermine this fight.

I am sorry for the real damage that Native Americans have experienced as the debate about my false identity has revived the worst stereotypes and offensive racist remarks, all while Native people have been silenced. I will do my part as a Senator to push for the United States to fully recognize tribal nations’ inherent sovereignty and uphold our treaty obligations to Native Nations. I will use my national platform to advance the rights of Native Americans and I commit to building real relationships in Indian Country as an ally and supporter.
12-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Trump has used the media, adroitly, to mark Warren as a LIAR, for the rest of her life!

Boy does she deserve the honor!

WC
12-03-2017, 07:34 AM
(12-02-2017 01:09 PM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Trump has used the media, adroitly, to mark Warren as a LIAR, for the rest of her life!

Boy does she deserve the honor!

WC

Harvard liar in cap and gown....serving as a professor influencing young minds. No shame, no conscience.
12-03-2017, 07:53 AM
She was a twofer, a woman and a "Native American" how could any progressive institution resit. Only an African American, transgender, blind with one leg could have topped her. Such is the liberal society in place where ones hiring is based on the number of boxes checked off and not the content of their character or any other real qualification.