Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firearm Bargins
11-24-2017, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2017 07:59 PM by John Smith.)
Firearm Bargins
I didn't realize it had got so bad so quickly. This may be a opportunity to score some bargins. I am going to start checking for savings. Anyone finding good deals, share it here.

Gunmaker Remington faces default as Americans buy fewer firearms
"Remington Outdoor, the second-largest U.S. gunmaker has suffered a “rapid” and “sharp” deterioration in sales and a similar drop in profits since January, and faces “continued softness in consumer demand for firearms,” credit analysts at Standard & Poor’s Global Ratings said in a report Friday"
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-p...?mobi=true
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2017, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017 09:14 AM by Mike G.)
RE: Firearm Bargins
The comments section of your link speaks volumes. Well at least the first page of comments does, the following pages are mostly BS.

Freedom Group, the owners of Remington, have made some bad business decisions and they are paying for it. One thing gun buyers expect is quality control.

Just off the top of my head I can think of two debacles, acquiring Marlin and their Mod 700 triggers
11-25-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Firearm Bargins
I see on their web site that they are offering big rebates on their firearms up until the 27th of November. $200 rebate on one of their top shotguns. Sportsmen's Guide has a lot of models on sale plus the mail in rebates. I will wait.