Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posting Images
02-03-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Posting Images
Thanks for the help Three Pipe and the suggestion to use postimg.org. I did resize the original image as recommended for forum posting.

Now maybe I can start my own pizza making thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Do you deliver, cupfactor? It looks great but tonight, I'm in OR.

Cross posting:

Help, Mr. Wizard!

I got a new phone a few months ago. The Sprint guy transferred my contacts, Android to Android but somehow lost my pictures. I still have the SIM card (or is it SID); where should I look for my pictures?

Email: I don't want to associate casual (non-critical) content to my trusty old Yahoo account. Is there still such a thing as freemail I can use to 'identify' and (do things like) post images here?

Refining my query . . My phone wants to force me to create a Google account which is what I'm really trying to avoid. I can post here without a Google account; how do I get pictures here without a Google account?
04-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Hopefully your old phone was setup to change the default location for pictures taken by the camera from the internal memory to the SIM card. If not hopefully you still have your old phone and it's working so you can recover them.

For an Android phone the pictures are in a folder entitled "DCIM." Sounds like you had a phone with another operating system if you are just now faced with setting up a gmail account. A gmail account is required for an Android phone. You don't have to use it, but you gotta have one. There are lots of other email clients that will work with whatever email account you have/want to use. I recommend maildroid or K9.

If you want to replace your Yahoo one, I recommend fastmail.fm. It and it's servers are based in Australia which has very strict privacy laws.

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit