Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
11-15-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
(11-15-2017 03:47 PM)cheech Wrote:  I think it has always been an interesting part of the human condition that those who protest the loudest and most often usually really say the least. This group consider it their "mission from God" to monitor & correct we mortals in what we may think, say, or do in their very own self-anointed vacuous manner-something like Northsparrow & Undie. General John Kelly had a particularly apropos response to yet another odious little twat, Luis Gutierrez (D-Il), that being "empty barrels make the most noise". And BTW, how many of his children did the aforementioned odious little twat lose in service to the country-I thought so....... As with many things it becomes a matter of standing in about any matter.

https://www.vox.com/2017/9/11/16290240/j...iform-daca

Ironic, considering your posts are almost at Mackenzie Andersen length.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2017, 07:26 PM
Guess I can always count on Undie & the sparrow for concise utterly devastating rebuttals even if they usually make no sense...
11-15-2017, 10:57 PM
Congratulations Chachi! You actually got through a post without using the word “twat” or hilariously using the wrong gender pronoun! Now have a cookie and go to bed. You must be exhausted.
11-16-2017, 07:25 AM
(11-15-2017 11:32 AM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 03:42 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  I guess I’m shocked that Dale, being an exemplary Christian, is “a fan” of the phrase “odious little twat”. I would have assumed that Dale would have little need for, or condone the use of such a derogatory slang term for female genitalia. And to saddle one of God’s creations with this “very accurate description” seems very un-Christian like to me. Hard to fathom Jesus employing a term like this. Oh Well…

Northarrow, I recommend you read the New Testament portion of the Bible, especially the first 5 books (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts). In them you will discover that Jesus used very descriptive and colorful language when referring to the Jewish religious leaders of His time. One learns best when one makes the learning discovery on his own...so, please, check out my recommendation. In this case, I will stand by my language preference. Oh, and your knowledge of what is "Christian" or "un-Christian" is based on what?

Rolleyes

...hmmm, jesus railed against the jewish leaders but dale and his stinking warmonger republicrats just loooooove the jewish leaders!...more evidence dale's twisted version of 'christianity' is that of an odious little republican-radio twat!.. Wink
11-16-2017, 07:53 AM
(11-15-2017 05:59 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  Thanks Dale for the honest answer.
Northarrow, thank you for this discussion. I woke up this morning with the realization that I would not normally use the term "odious little twat," as that term is vulgar. I seek to not be vulgar in my speech, language or thoughts...though I often fail in that regard. I thank you for helping me to seek clarity of thought on this topic. I would, though, use the term "odious little twit." The word "twit" is part of my lexicon. To me, "twit" and "fool" are synonymous.

We are better, as a people, when we are not calling each other names. Sometimes, though, the description fits. Thanks, again. This has been helpful. God bless you and your family. Dale