Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
11-14-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
Based on your grasp of the English language, CheChe, I’m confident I got the correct connotation. Odious little twat, indeed. Mastering the English language for sure...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Your determination was predicated on your Ouija board, crystal ball, or simply pulled out of thin air and melded with a good measure of pomposity as usual for you? If you think you can read minds may I suggest you don't quit you day job.
11-15-2017, 11:32 AM
(11-14-2017 03:42 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  I guess I’m shocked that Dale, being an exemplary Christian, is “a fan” of the phrase “odious little twat”. I would have assumed that Dale would have little need for, or condone the use of such a derogatory slang term for female genitalia. And to saddle one of God’s creations with this “very accurate description” seems very un-Christian like to me. Hard to fathom Jesus employing a term like this. Oh Well…

Northarrow, I recommend you read the New Testament portion of the Bible, especially the first 5 books (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts). In them you will discover that Jesus used very descriptive and colorful language when referring to the Jewish religious leaders of His time. One learns best when one makes the learning discovery on his own...so, please, check out my recommendation. In this case, I will stand by my language preference. Oh, and your knowledge of what is "Christian" or "un-Christian" is based on what?
11-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Ooooo, now you’ve done it, Northarrow. Its child’s play to get Chachi or Woody all up in a bunch. When Dale starts giving you reading assignments (as well as defending the use of the word “twat”), you know you’re in god’s doghouse.
11-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Dale… would you call someone who disagreed with you an “odious little twat” in the presence of your bride?
11-15-2017, 02:13 PM
Well.........alrighty then.........

Top Definition

TWAT

1) A great word to shout out.
2) A woman's vagina.
3) A blow to the face or genitalia.
4) Used by Tweety.
5) An offensive term for a person.
6) Acronym for The War Against Terrorism.

1) "You're getting right on my *i*s you TWAAAAAAAAT!"
2) "Nice twat there woman."
3) "You twatted me, I'll twat you back."
4) "Where's dat liddle puddy twat?"
5) "Tony Blair's a twat."
6) "TWAT is going well, don't you think?"

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
11-15-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm waiting for Dale's response to Northsparrow.
11-15-2017, 03:47 PM
I think it has always been an interesting part of the human condition that those who protest the loudest and most often usually really say the least. This group consider it their "mission from God" to monitor & correct we mortals in what we may think, say, or do in their very own self-anointed vacuous manner-something like Northsparrow & Undie. General John Kelly had a particularly apropos response to yet another odious little twat, Luis Gutierrez (D-Il), that being "empty barrels make the most noise". And BTW, how many of his children did the aforementioned odious little twat lose in service to the country-I thought so....... As with many things it becomes a matter of standing in about any matter.

https://www.vox.com/2017/9/11/16290240/j...iform-daca
11-15-2017, 05:12 PM
(11-15-2017 01:12 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  Dale… would you call someone who disagreed with you an “odious little twat” in the presence of your bride?

It would depend on how mad I was at the odious little twat.
11-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Thanks Dale for the honest answer.