Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
11-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
https://spectator.org/maine-medicaid-and...principle/

The recently held referendum has provided for the voters of Maine to again prove that we are not generally as smart as our dogs, and the odious little twat Jonathan Gruber was right. In that very same breath, the left has again found that they can indeed rely heavily on the utter stupidity of the Maine voting majority. We have approved yet another lemming march that provides for us allowing ourselves to become the fiscal version of Puerto Rico North.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Maine Again Proves the Gruber Principal
Have some empathy, cheech. The mass of the voting public can’t be expected to be as wise and knowledgeable as you. It must be terribly frustrating to have to witness such ineptitude. What a burden it must be… Stay strong and keep fighting the fight.
11-13-2017, 10:44 AM
(11-13-2017 10:21 AM)Northarrow Wrote:  Have some empathy, cheech. The mass of the voting public can’t be expected to be as wise and knowledgeable as you. It must be terribly frustrating to have to witness such ineptitude. What a burden it must be… Stay strong and keep fighting the fight.

Thank you for providing us with your very own rhetorical version of Rover lying on the kitchen floor licking his own junk.......
11-13-2017, 12:36 PM
SmileSmileSmile
11-13-2017, 02:12 PM
(11-13-2017 10:44 AM)cheech Wrote:  
(11-13-2017 10:21 AM)Northarrow Wrote:  Have some empathy, cheech. The mass of the voting public can’t be expected to be as wise and knowledgeable as you. It must be terribly frustrating to have to witness such ineptitude. What a burden it must be… Stay strong and keep fighting the fight.

Thank you for providing us with your very own rhetorical version of Rover lying on the kitchen floor licking his own junk.......

Having that ability must be the reason so many of those "Rovers" never leave the house.Tongue

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
11-13-2017, 03:27 PM
(11-13-2017 10:00 AM)cheech Wrote:  https://spectator.org/maine-medicaid-and...principle/

The recently held referendum has provided for the voters of Maine to again prove that we are not generally as smart as our dogs, and the odious little twat Jonathan Gruber was right. In that very same breath, the left has again found that they can indeed rely heavily on the utter stupidity of the Maine voting majority. We have approved yet another lemming march that provides for us allowing ourselves to become the fiscal version of Puerto Rico North.

I'm a fan of your phrase, "odious little twat." Well done and said. Very accurate description of that particular human being.
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Pretty good demo as to why the founders did NOT make the USA into a straight democracy. As de Toqueville stated democracy only lasts until the folks find they can vote themselves largesse from the treasury.....as they did here....and usually do on a regular basis.

Not many citizens today give a rat's butt about debt even when it is THEIR money so why do they care how deep into the hole the State of Maine goes.

Just wait until they want us to vote to bail out the state retirement fund.

WC
11-14-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 09:20 AM by cheech.)
(11-13-2017 08:45 PM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Pretty good demo as to why the founders did NOT make the USA into a straight democracy. As de Toqueville stated democracy only lasts until the folks find they can vote themselves largesse from the treasury.....as they did here....and usually do on a regular basis.

Not many citizens today give a rat's butt about debt even when it is THEIR money so why do they care how deep into the hole the State of Maine goes.

Just wait until they want us to vote to bail out the state retirement fund.

WC

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/06/14/po...hospitals/

Obviously we can't do this again when the new debt stacks up, as it will. A good deal of state retirement is involved with of all things Puerto Rican bonds through Franklin-Templeton and Oppenheimer as I understand it. The two make up a double hit of considerable substance that I am wondering if they really have any intention of paying for in full. Their "non-business plan" simply defies any sort of credibility. Am I the only one thinking this is nothing more than fiscal dystopia being force fed us by the bureaucracy and Maine's most rapidly growing industry of non-profit poverty pimps?

https://www.franklintempleton.com/invest...uerto-rico

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/these-fu...-debt.html
11-14-2017, 03:42 PM
I guess I’m shocked that Dale, being an exemplary Christian, is “a fan” of the phrase “odious little twat”. I would have assumed that Dale would have little need for, or condone the use of such a derogatory slang term for female genitalia. And to saddle one of God’s creations with this “very accurate description” seems very un-Christian like to me. Hard to fathom Jesus employing a term like this. Oh Well…
11-14-2017, 06:47 PM
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/twat

Perhaps somebody could read this to Northsparrow so he'd understand that the same word can have a number of different meanings...... While Gruber is not stupid, he certainly is stunningly obnoxious. Prior to claiming to read minds, it seems that one should master the dictionary first. Think you could handle that Northsparrow?