Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
12-03-2017, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 09:05 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
RE: Pervert Judge Roy Moore
(12-02-2017 10:30 AM)John Smith Wrote:  While were on such good terms, please except [sic ?accept) the following with good intentions. Unless you're just here for amusement and pleasure yourself by venting at and insulting others, then please ignore and we will all understand. 

Proper application of the velvet hammer could get your point across and increase your readership. The velvet hammer doesn't hurt, but hammers your point in. Sensitive people don't respond favorably to degrading personal attacks or foul language and tune you out. As I mentioned TMC folks are better informed than most so we are not the most ignorant enemy that needs bashing.

Yes, I did rip underminer, but he is not here for amusement, reputation points or to share information. He is here to undermine.

..again, many many people-including many of you republican fans/cheerleaders/apologists- use this forum and other political forums for 'amusement,' 'venting,' 'insulting others' [i try to maintain a strict 'insult the ideas, not the republicrat' policy much the same as a good catholic might preach 'love the sinner, hate the sin'..of course when the first shot is directed at me personally i will respond..i'm a more of a libertarian, than a christian pacifist...[but i'm certainly not a goddamned republicrat warmonger]...Wink

...as to my 'style'...it is a deliberate choice...i know that when someone attacks one of my ideas it really 'gets the juices flowing'...remember, to me, 'politics' is 'a competition of ideas about government'...i WANT your best game/ideas...If my ideas can be destroyed i want you to destroy them...and quickly...and i will forever be indebted to that person..

...as to 'undermining'...again, aren't we all here to 'undermine'...are not republicans here to 'undermine' democrats?..i know i'm here to 'undermine' [to say the least] what i consider to be goddamned fool ideas...

...again, you have dragged me through all that...i tried to honestly respond..and i still haven't had the decency of a response to my query into what you and islander consider 'solutions'...and you have taken up all my time when i was going to write something for spider about the old teabag conservative favorite, rooster herman cain, 'toetapper' larry craig, and bunch of other republipervs...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 08:56 PM
just waiting for the election results.
12-10-2017, 06:41 AM
Well why don't you, Auntie give us just one of your solutions so we can discuss it, after all being the " smartest " person posting here you must have one. Or just maybe you do not really have one, you must get some ideas from listening to talk radio.