Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
11-28-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Pervert Judge Roy Moore
It's a tough row to ho, speaking of witch, she isn't in there. I'm unsure whether it made much difference, but the devil we have..............

As far as the banksters are concerned , they have had their run, but one never knows how they will turn this upcoming turning. They have over the decades, centuries always manipulated the populace for their own gain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2017, 07:44 AM
Well I have thought for a while that Auntie is on to something with all of this stuff.

Rather you like the guy, or not, one has to be able to see that the election of Donald Trump, and the ensuing turmoil, has managed to scrape the "scum" off the DC swamp enough so that normal folks can see just how "ineffective" the democratic process of "voting" has actually become.......and to see just who is actually CONTROLLING things there!

I have long enjoyed reading the history of organized crime in America. Chicago was probably the most corrupt city in America, early in the last century (still is!). Crime was rampant there but ONLY existed with the cooperation of the city government and it's police force. This cooperation was easy to obtain by the criminal organizations that existed....they simply bought it with $$$$$$. Bribery was the name of the game! This criminal organization could NOT have existed without doing so. Find anybody objecting and give him a big enough piece of the pie to buy his cooperation....or throw his murdered body in an alley someplace. Sounds much like American politics of today!

Just to add to what Auntie has been saying right along....there is this:

What is going on in DC, the rest of the country, and the civilized world for that matter....is driven by just two things POWER and MONEY! And yes the banksters, including most all of the financial community are in on this game for the zillions of dollars that come in their direction (bribery) because of it.

Krupp Industries of Germany foisted two world wars upon us in the 20th century.....primarily for the $$$$ that would be gained.....the killing and destruction was just "collateral damage".

Nowadays those who profit from this control have built enterprises that, in pure sophistication and just plain skullduggery make anything that Krupp managed to do look like a sunday school picnic.

Probably "Deep State" is not really the proper term, as that is describing an apparatchik that exists primarily in DC whereas the power and control of these kinds of folks exists all over the civilized world today and is "linked together" as the world wide banking system is now.

Hmmmmmm!

WC
11-29-2017, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:22 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(11-28-2017 09:27 AM)Islander Wrote:  Not sure I see much cheering for Republicans here, I lump them all in the same category of scum.

...oh please!...call it 'cheering' or what i like to use, 'apologizing'...whatever...same thing...and you of all people know goddamned good and well that republican apologists outnumber democrat apologists VASTLY around here..[it's even worse over at AMG..]

..ime, internet political forums are DOMINATED by pathetic republican apologists STILL working their gobs about 'over-spending', 'big- government' etc., as they hold-up as an icon/hero, reagan...who signed virtually every spending/tax on the way to a doubling of federal spending and a tripling of the national debt, etc..

...imo, anyone apologizing for ANY of these goddamned fool monetary ignoramus, chicken-shit republicans and democrats is fair game...and i love to hunt...and i've been told i'm a pretty good hunter.. Wink ...i love to fish too..you guessed it..i troll...
11-29-2017, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:24 AM by Islander.)
Nice try, LMAO. Best part is I have yet to see you post a solution, ever. You stop listening to talk radio?
11-29-2017, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:54 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(11-29-2017 08:24 AM)Islander Wrote:  Nice try, LMAO. Best part is I have yet to see you post a solution, ever. You stop listening to talk radio?

...'solutions' is a word used by republican/crat dummies who fancy that their stinking ideas can make society perfect in some way...utopia is not an option, republicrats..

...one PROPOSAL i have is that 'we' DEMAND [for once] an honest 'competition of ideas about government' whereby these/?your stinking rotten goddamned fool republicrat ideas can be shot down/exposed...IN PUBLIC!!..AND FREQUENTLY.... Wink...i know i'd loooove to compete in an honest public competition of ideas about government with republicrats...but alas, your stinking republicrats are phonies...chicken-shits..pathetic...there is no honest competition...never has been...never will be until people stop apologizing for ANY of these republicrat puppet$...

...even merely choosing names from a phonebook will provide better quality thinking in government offices than your [admit it] stinking republican and the stinking democrat PUPPETS, monetary ignoramuses, easily black-mailed stooges, etc, assorted egomaniacal numbskull puppets who have always been installed on 'the stage'..

...ah that felt good...thank-you, tmc...
11-30-2017, 02:47 PM
Pervert you say.

Have a look at this rasmussen article: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c..._not_funny

The contrast between the rhetoric and the behavior of these liberal democratic pigs is….gross.
Democrats all…… the Kennedy kids, john, teddy, bobbie….Bubba Clinton, matt lauer, jon conyers, lyndon johnson, al Franken, bob filner, harvey weinstein, tony weiner, kevin spacey …..…the list goes on.
Sooner or later somebody will start keeping score; democrat harassers vs. republican harassers. I am betting on the liberal democratic progressive harassers outnumbering the R’s by a wide, wide margin.

(In addition to the Conyers report, Representative Diana DeGette, a Colorado Democrat, told The Denver Post that former Representative Bob Filner, a California Democrat, groped her in an elevator. After leaving Congress, Filner became mayor of San Diego and was then forced to resign after multiple sexual-harassment allegations.)
12-01-2017, 08:41 AM
(11-30-2017 02:47 PM)spider Wrote:  Pervert you say...The contrast between the rhetoric and the behavior of these liberal democratic pigs is….gross.
Democrats all…… the Kennedy kids, john, teddy, bobbie….Bubba Clinton, matt lauer, jon conyers, lyndon johnson, al Franken, bob filner, harvey weinstein, tony weiner, kevin spacey …..…the list goes on. Sooner or later somebody will start keeping score; democrat harassers vs. republican harassers. I am betting on the liberal democratic progressive harassers outnumbering the R’s by a wide, wide margin...

...i agree with you about the demopervs...but i take it ?you are a mass-consumer of republican radio/teevee/media...they focus hard on the demopervs...(ps. hopefully, you understand that your stinking fox news, wvom, the washington times, drudge, etc. ad nauseam spend a lot of their energy condemning demopervs and apologizing for your republipervs...

...like your super-perv denny hastert...a boy buggerer chosen by all your stinking republicans as house speaker...

...and congresscritter scott desjarias? from tennessee...a married pro-life doctor who was banging his patients and pressured several of them into abortions...

...and married republicans souder and mccallister? who were banging their interns...

...and how about your orange gropenfuhrer himself: "Donald Trump ®, the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and he denied the allegations.[154] The allegations arose after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Trump, recorded on a hot microphone by Access Hollywood, in which he brags about groping women.[155] In the video, Trump said, "I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married. ... You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."[156] The tape was released two days before a televised debate against Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, at which he dismissed the video as "locker room talk."[157] Trump himself renewed the controversy a year later by alleging that the video was fake,[158] to which Access Hollywood replied, "Let us make this perfectly clear — the tape is very real. Remember his excuse at the time was 'locker-room talk.' He said every one of those words."[159][160]"

...sexual abomination is very PERVasive amongst your goddamned fool republicans/conservatives too, spider!...of course, you won't hear any of it on the stinking howie carr show!.. Wink
12-01-2017, 08:59 AM
The more ing rant brought to you by Auntie. So far the cries gainst Trump are allegations, you do know what the definition is right? And that is quite a list of , radio and TV, you do not watch or listen to them do you? Wait you weren't the driver I passed yesterday shaking a fist at the radio, were you.
Auntie reminds me of pmconusa over on AMG, sosdd
12-01-2017, 12:49 PM
(12-01-2017 08:59 AM)Islander Wrote:  The more ing rant brought to you by Auntie. So far the cries gainst Trump are allegations, you do know what the definition is right? And that is quite a list of , radio and TV, you do not watch or listen to them do you? Wait you weren't the driver I passed yesterday shaking a fist at the radio, were you.
Auntie reminds me of pmconusa over on AMG, sosdd

I am not taking a side, but pmconusa often backs up his views and has a solution (in his book) but lacks the uncanny clairvoyance to identify monetary ignoramuses, Republican apologists and where you source your news by reading a couple lines of text on a 'for amusement' forum. Pmconusa's use of emoji symbols is not even in the same league, but the "stick in the mud" determination to pound that drum with same old beat is very comparable.
12-01-2017, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 07:16 PM by Mike G.)
The problem is there are no solutions, at least nationally, whether you vote or not, seems that the best you can do is vote for the lesser.

I'll agree though with WC as far as actually voting for the winner this 2017, seems it sure did stir the pot or actually septic tank. Am I disappointed with the Donald, who would not be, but hopefully it's a beginning.

We are living in interesting times, and I expect it to get overly interesting as the FED and Debt manipulation of the west comes to ahead.

All this propaganda against anyone like Moore who has local support to take on the Masters of Discourse, should be supported and let the Alabama voters make their voices heard above the shrill of the beltway.