Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
11-26-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: Pervert Judge Roy Moore
The lady cop appears to be a member of the "lesbo mafia" to me. These folks gravitate to the law enforcement field as they can't get more power and control over others in any other kind of job!

She would be a simply wonderful "source" for outfits like the WaPoo!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2017, 11:52 AM
I saw it said that if the MSM and establishment politicians wanted Moore to lose they should have endorsed him, such is the ire of little people against the establishment.
11-26-2017, 12:45 PM
(11-26-2017 09:21 AM)woodcanoe Wrote:  The lady cop appears to be a member of the "lesbo mafia" to me. These folks gravitate to the law enforcement field as they can't get more power and control over others in any other kind of job!

She would be a simply wonderful "source" for outfits like the WaPoo!

WC

And the BDN and the PPH and the Boston Globe and CNN and MSNBC and CBS and ABC and NBC and all public radio/tv outlets, and the BBC, etc., etc., etc.
11-27-2017, 08:54 AM
http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics...893716001/

As Conyers, an 88-year-old Democrat serving his 27th term in the U.S. House of Representatives, faces the biggest threat of his political career — claims of sexual harassment and verbal abuse of employees and misuse of taxpayer funds to settle some of those claims — his supporters have complicated feelings about the legacy of the civil rights icon.

When Mildred Gaddis was a graduate student at Texas Southern University in the mid-1980s, she recalls being in awe of a group of prominent black politicians successfully protesting and ultimately winning a battle to impose sanctions on American companies that conducted business with South Africa, which practiced the racial segregation policy known as apartheid.

"I am going to wait for the truth to emerge. I am not convinced at this hour that all that we’re hearing is factually correct and I want to wait until that evidence is in," she said. "But as we look at who he has been for the world, I don’t think that this will wipe out or destroy his legacy. I don’t believe that. His work has been too impactful."

But…..but…..Mildred: icon Conyers does not want to wait until that evidence is in. He stepped down. Why is that?….inquiring minds want to know. Stepping down before the investigation has even started is.........very 'impactful'.

If the icon was squeaky clean…totally innocent of sexual harassment and verbal abuse, he would have simply scoffed, flicked his hand and stayed where he has been for 27 years in his 'safe space'….as a parasite consuming his host. His host is the American people.

Nothing to see here, move along people. Colin, take a knee on this one for us would ya? Thanks, this thing gives me "complicated feelings."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/...s-kid.html

Conyers accused of taking staff meeting in his underwear, ordering subordinate to babysit his kid.

Melanie Sloan, a lawyer who worked with Conyers on the House Judiciary Committee, said she was called up to the long-serving congressman's office to discuss an issue only to find him “walking around in his underwear.”
11-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Another senile old man making laws for the rest of us, a poster child along with McCain, Collins, Pelosi ... for term limits
11-28-2017, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 07:04 AM by woodcanoe.)
Folks ought to all be proud of Conyers....as Pelosi is. He and his wife virtually raped and destroyed the city of Detroit.....all by themselves!

......."A former Detroit city councilwoman was sentenced to more than three years in prison Wednesday for bribery after a federal judge refused to set aside her guilty plea during a stormy court hearing dominated by a dispute over evidence of other payoffs.......As guards cleared the packed courtroom, Monica Conyers yelled that she planned to appeal. The wife of U.S. Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., wanted to withdraw her guilty plea, suggesting she was the victim of “badgering” last year when she admitted taking cash to support a Houston company’s sludge contract with the city........Conyers, 45, is the biggest catch so far in the FBI’s wide-ranging investigation of corruption in Detroit city government. Nine people have pleaded guilty, including two former directors of the downtown convention center, and prosecutors have promised more charges are coming".......

Both of these folks are so crooked that you will have to "screw" them into the ground when they die!

Being a politician for these idiots, is all about making yourself rich and powerful. Sexual harassment is just one of the perks of power for many men!

WC
11-28-2017, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 08:18 AM by spider.)
Makes one wonder if we can govern ourselves anymore. The checks and balances are broken down all over the place. These people will continue to self serve them selves unless we the people become involved. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance I guess.

Meanwhile....
http://republicbroadcasting.org/news/roy...peechless/

now what?

Beverly Nelson claimed Moore tried to rape her in 1977 when she was 16 years old after he met her when she was waitressing at the Olde Hickory House restaurant.
Moore immediately denied the allegations and declared he had never met Nelson or been to that restaurant.
His denials were backed up by three eyewitnesses who called into account Nelson’s story.
They pointed out that her description of the area where she claimed Moore tried to rape her was inaccurate.

And they also seconded Moore’s statement that he had never been at that restaurant in his life.

A waitress and a police officer who worked at the courthouse where Moore was an Assistant District Attorney both said Moore had never been in Olde Hickory House

The Moore campaign produced a press release that recounted their testimony.

It read:
“JOHNNY BELYEU, SR. IS A FORMER POLICE OFFICER WITH OVER TWO DECADES OF EXPERIENCE WITH THE ETOWAH COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT AND THE GADSDEN POLICE DEPARTMENT. HE SAID IN A STATEMENT, “I WAS AN OFFICER WITH THE ETOWAH COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT IN THE 1970S, WHICH MEANS I WORKED IN THE COURTHOUSE AND KNEW WHO ROY MOORE WAS SINCE HE WAS THE DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY AT THE TIME. I WAS A REGULAR CUSTOMER AT OLDE HICKORY HOUSE, AND I NEVER ONCE SAW JUDGE MOORE COME IN THERE. IF HE HAD, I WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED HIM. I ALSO NEVER MET BEVERLY NELSON DURING ANY OF THE MANY TIMES I FREQUENTED THE RESTAURANT, AND I CAN’T SAY THAT SHE EVEN WORKED THERE.”

RENEE SCHIVERA OF HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA STATED, “I WAS A WAITRESS AT THE OLDE HICKORY HOUSE DURING THE SUMMER OF 1977, BEFORE MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. WHEN I HEARD BEVERLY NELSON’S STORY, THE FIRST THING THAT STUCK OUT TO ME WAS THAT I DON’T REMEMBER ROY MOORE EVER COMING INTO THE RESTAURANT. I ALSO DON’T REMEMBER HER WORKING THERE. THE OTHER THING THAT STRUCK ME AS ODD IS THAT FROM MY BEST RECOLLECTION, THE DUMPSTERS WERE TO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING. I JUST KNOW THEY WERE VISIBLE FROM THE ROAD, AND NOT BACK BEHIND THE BUILDING. BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT IF SOMEONE CAME IN ALMOST EVERY NIGHT WE KNEW WHO THEY WERE, AND I NEVER SAW ROY MOORE THERE. AS A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, I WOULDN’T LIE FOR ANYONE AND I AM ONLY SHARING WHAT I KNOW BECAUSE IT’S THE TRUTH.”

This explosive testimony blows a massive hole in the story that Moore is a predator.

Innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers.

Bubba and Epstein. OK.
Judge Roy Moore accused (without proof). Not OK.

Do you think the liberal democratic progressives know and understand that they are hypocrites? I am talking about the people that live next door type….the ‘guy on the street’….the folks that are your neighbors. If you have an acquaintance, a liberal dem acquaintenance, and you make eye contact and ask…Do you realize you are a hypocrite?...will they have a clue what you are talking about?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...press.html

November 25, 2017
Bill Clinton and the 'Lolita Express'
By Daniel John Sobieski

Republicans were the predators, as serial accuser and so-called feminist lawyer Gloria Allred reminded us when she appeared with a box of tissue and victims to accuse GOP candidates Herman Cain, Donald Trump and, now, Judge Roy Moore, She is not going to be found at a press conference with the victims of Sen. Bob Menendez, Sen. Al Franken, and Rep. John Conyers.

Judge Moore has been accused of dallying with underage girls, which is a charge his accusers are mysteriously not bringing up against Bill Clinton, a frequent passenger on the jet of accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
As noted by the Daily Caller:
Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which reportedly offered underage girls to passengers to rape.

Fox News wrote in 2016 that the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727 jet, was “reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.”

Bill Clinton had a habit of ditching his Secret Service protection when flying with child predator Epstein on his “Lolita Express”:

Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

One can only suppose that this was a lot more fun than talking to AD Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. There is more to chew on here than Roy Moore’s stalking at a restaurant he says he never ate at or a mall the manager says he was never banned from. Yet even as liberals engage in Clinton coverage mea culpas, this is strangely not brought up.

It deserves to be brought up.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Ivanka Trump recently told the AP. The same could be said of William Jefferson Clinton.

Chelsea be proud of you Bubba.
11-28-2017, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 09:22 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
spider writes: 'Makes one wonder if we can govern ourselves anymore. The checks and balances are broken down all over the place. These people will continue to self serve them selves unless we the people become involved. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance I guess.'

Rolleyes

...'we' have NEVER 'governed ourselves'...ever...the stinking democrats at whom you hiss and ?your stinking republicans for whom ?you apologize are mere puppets of, for lack of a better term, 'the banksters'...

...and so are you and i...as one wag put it, 'if the people ever understood their money/banking system there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning'...unfortunately, the following morning said republicrat monetary ignoramuses are tuning into whatever goddamned stripe of bankster media puppet [and monetary ignoramus too] they fancy..

...ugh...

...you know folks, an honest 'competition of ideas about government' would be a great addition to an honest decent reasonable society...imo, these puppet republicrats now entrenched in our public offices are some of the worst among us...certainly not the best...i'm sorry republicans, [i take it there are waaaaaaaaaaay more r's than d's here] but your politicians and the ideas of your ideological heroes are just as fake and stooooooooooopid as the d's!! ....i can't find even one of these miserable republicrats who will conduct an honest public town hall!!...they should be doing it FREQUENTLY...yet these pretenders NEVER!! do it...yet, like victims of 'battered wife syndrome' around 40% of our fellow dummies still vote for/affirm these surly, stooooooooooooooopid, republican and democrat puppets!!...much more importantly the republicrat dummies [unconsciously] vote for/affirm the bankster$...[...psssst...btw, i hear the bankster perverts make their republicrat puppet perverts look like choir boys!... Omg
11-28-2017, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 12:47 PM by Islander.)
Not sure I see much cheering for Republicans here, I lump them all in the same category of scum.
11-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Auntie is a party of one.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh