Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
11-15-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Pervert Judge Roy Moore
Auntie

The polliqueen is calling for Moore to step down. Last time I vote for Poliquin, another Collins republican. Once they settle into the OOze of DC they become Pod People.

Seems voting is not much of an option anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2017, 07:44 AM
...one thing of which i'm really really really certain: ...had these VERY SAME accusations been leveled at a stinking democrat instead of a stinking republican, the odious little republican-radio twats [vulgarity approved by the 'christian,' Rolleyes dale] would be pointing their sh!t-stained fingers at the accused democrat pervert...admit it, dale!.. Big Grin

...btw, i would love to see this apparent goddamned creep/fool, moore, elected!...this will cause even more hatred and disgust amongst the goddamned fool republicans and democrats...hopefully soon these miserable scumbags tear themselves apart!...LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!.. Big Grin
11-16-2017, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 09:02 AM by woodcanoe.)
Now the "slime weasel" McConnell has made it clear that if Moore should be voted into the Senate by the voters of the state of Alabama, he, and his henchman, have made it clear that THEY will keep Moore from being seated!

So why should anyone bother to vote??

I read some stuff yesterday discussing the LEGAL ramifications re the charges brought against Moore. But this is NOT a legal action.

This is a trial and judgment of GUILTY brought to you courtesy of the POLITICAL arena!

This ought to make anyone who loves America totally sick to their stomachs!

This s**t is exactly why Trump is POTUS!

Millions are sick of this way of doing things!

WC

.......btw, i would love to see this apparent goddamned creep/fool, moore, elected!...this will cause even more hatred and disgust amongst the goddamned fool republicans and democrats...hopefully soon these miserable scumbags tear themselves apart!...LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!.. ...

You are right Auntie, as can plainly be seen by this event, the Republicans (establishments) are the same as Democrats. There is a whole layer of power in DC that those who wrote the constitution never envisioned. I think if those gents could come back to life and see this......there would be some hangings for sure!

Ol fat cheeked Mitch can look at you with that stupid grin on his mug....while he is shoving it up your backside!

Gotta admit the man is damn good at wielding power behind the scenes!

We owe Trump a lot for exposing all of this that many never knew existed before now!

WC
11-16-2017, 10:34 AM
(11-16-2017 08:56 AM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Now the "slime weasel" McConnell has made it clear that if Moore should be voted into the Senate by the voters of the state of Alabama, he, and his henchman, have made it clear that THEY will keep Moore from being seated!

So why should anyone bother to vote?

WC

You mean if your not on the elite establishment team of globalists, The People can't vote for you. That's what we are being told so we stop electing people that want to stop the corruption. If he did what they claim, he is scum, but we should have a trial and conviction first. Would Senator Collins be treated the same way if a bunch of people came forward and claimed she forced them to perform a sex act on her against their will. No, they would have to prove it happened, blueberry stains and all.

Heck, they reelected Marion Berry after this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKUqUi9Ao1k

These federal politicians have actually been convicted or pleaded guilty to crimes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_..._of_crimes
11-16-2017, 10:50 AM
"Would Senator Collins be treated the same way if a bunch of people came forward and claimed she forced them to perform a sex act on her against their will. No, they would have to prove it happened, blueberry stains and all."
Being forced is the only way it would happen...
I cannot find where Susie asked McCain to step aside when he was accused of having an affair, or anyone threatening to keep him from his seat
11-16-2017, 01:43 PM
......."I cannot find where Susie asked McCain to step aside when he was accused of having an affair, or anyone threatening to keep him from his seat"......

But McCain was a "war hero" and a member of the same "club" as Suzi is!

WC
11-16-2017, 02:17 PM
And now we have Al Franken to add to the growing list of pervs. can't wait for Susie to ask him to quit. Or Pingree should be front and center on this along with Waters, Pelosi,...
11-16-2017, 02:34 PM
What happened to the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Trying a conservative in the liberal court of public opinion is dangerous for the conservative, and often results in making a fool of those who go along with this process. The process has little to do with getting at the truth, and everything to do with getting the conservative. The people of Alabama know Judge Moore better than any of us here know him. Let them decide.

I heard a snippet of Rush today, and he brought up a photo of Al Franken, before he became a senator, groping the breasts of an actress who was sleeping next to him (perhaps on an airplane, travelling for a USO show somewhere). Where's the liberal outrage about this?

Where was the liberal outrage about the Kennedy's (all of them); the Clintons (both of them); Joe Biden groping kids and women; the sleaze senator Mendez from New Jersey; and so forth and so on?

The liberals and the swamp critters have been after Moore for at least a decade. And while I have not followed this closely, it appears, at face value, that none or most of these allegations surfaced only recently...when the swamp critters and the democrats literally have their back up against the election wall. The timing is very suspect. The ability to prove their allegations is very suspect.

If Moore is guilty, bring charges against him. The public whispering campaign is useless for bringing out the truth...but it serves his enemies very, very, well. God will be the final judge, when all is said and done.
11-16-2017, 03:55 PM
Agreed, let it go to court. The ironic part seems to be that Moore was a Democrat when all this supposedly happened, no excuse but there does seem to be a pattern. There must be something in that koolaid.
11-26-2017, 08:52 AM
So credibility is the issue here….check your souces carefully.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...onent.html

Breaking: Ex-Cop Making Roy Moore Harassment Claim Is Leftist, Anti-Moore Opponent

Faye Gary created quite a stir last week with her comments, though she confessed to MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that the claims about Judge Moore were “just rumors” and that “we never got a complaint on it.”

After confirming with the City of Gadsden Personnel Office that Gary actually had served as a police officer, I contacted her via a Facebook message. The passion and anger quickly emerged,

In fact, the venom leapt from the page. Gary insisted that Moore will, as she put it, “pay for his stance on gays, Muslims and most of all for hiding behind the Ten Commandments for his political gain.” She seemed to be implying that he’ll suffer some kind of divine retribution.

Gary also became vulgar. After I told her the Gadsden Mall’s ex-manager contradicted her claim that Moore was suspended from the facility and that this is what happens when you listen to the “rumor mill” (her term), she wrote, “Thanks for your opinion but they r just like a[**] h[***]s we all have one.”

So, the real story here may be that Gary would like to be a cheerleader for Moore’s far-left opponent, Doug Jones. Once again, Gary cited a rumor that the judge was banned from the Gadsden Mall even after Barnes Boyle, the facility’s former manager, said that to the best of his knowledge Moore was not banned (video below). Gary states she was told to watch Moore around cheerleaders, yet indicates that this “instruction” was actually a rumor. She says she “worked juvenile, so if any complaint [about Moore] had come in, it would have come to us. … But we never got a complaint on it.” What she doesn’t say is that, with all her watching, she ever observed Moore behaving inappropriately around any teen girls. So is there anything here but rumor?

So credibility is the issue here….check your sources carefully.