Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
11-13-2017, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 07:48 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
Pervert Judge Roy Moore
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investiga...ef9a596996

"Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Pervert Judge Roy Moore
I think that's the same story that she used when she accused 3 pastors.
11-13-2017, 02:09 PM
I wonder what her stories were when she went to the three bankruptcy hearings.
Or her three divorce hearings.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
11-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Why is it some of us choose to believe ANYTHING the second slimiest "deep state" media organ in the nation chooses to print?

Have we become a nation where being (politically charged) with nefarious behavior is PROOF of guilt thus punishment must ensue?

There has been lots of Anti-American crime in DC but I still believe every single one of them deserve a trial!

But the left does NOT believe in that procedure!

WC
11-13-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 05:21 PM by Mike G.)
WaPo is a steaming pile of goat clusters.

It is a hit job on Moore by the Washington establishment

Auntie

Jeff Bezos owns WaPo, the same Bezos that owns Amazon, and he is one of I believe top 3 American Billionaires. He presently is getting states to fall over themselves to give him millions of tax breaks so he will site a distribution center in a local near you. He will employ, create jobs for package handlers that work for an average of 13 bucks an hour with or without benefits.

Tax breaks for a billionaire? How republicrat$. That SOB is a goat cluster and he is top rung in the whole $$republicrap$$ scenario.

Surely you don't believe one fn word this piehole craps out in his rag?
11-13-2017, 08:51 PM
I could take Bezos and throw him in the outhouse myself that's how much I dislike the man.

The WaPoo is his protection against any "anti-trust" move on the part of Mr Trump!

Back in the early part of the last century Standard Oil Co, the major enterprise of the Rockefeller's was broken up by the actions of the government.

The virtual monopoly that this POS (Bezos) has would make ol John D drool with envy!

WC
11-14-2017, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 07:31 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(11-13-2017 05:02 PM)Mike G Wrote:  WaPo is a steaming pile of goat clusters.

It is a hit job on Moore by the Washington establishment...

...mike is right i should've titled the thread, 'Pervert? Judge Roy Moore'...i don't know 'roy moore' and i should probably give him the benefit of the doubt...but c'mon!...this is juicy!...you gotta love it!...a stinking bible-thumpin' goddamned fool republican zionist, monetary ignoramus, drug-warmonger, a practitioner of etc. assorted scumbaggery galore....with his finger pointed at everyone else...the same finger he used to, er, well let's not go there and ruin dale's breakfast..Wink...although i'd bet republican-cheerleader dale loooooooooooved yapping about cigar-bill clinton...Wink

...yes wapo is a $teaming pile...but so are the republican-radio idiots and other assorted republican-sucking media proagandists/idiots galore...and all i hear from most republican-suckers i know personally is a really really really REALLY lame, regurgitated republican-radio/teevee meme...constantly...ugh...

...btw, i believe you'll find 'the washington establishment' is the planned foil in one of the oldest tricks in the book: 'good cop/bad cop'... here 'the good cop(s)' are an orange republican grifter and some other republican 'true conservative' Rolleyes idiots promoted on republican radio..'the bad cops' are 'the dreaded evil washington establishment'...[gee whiz wally, i've never heard that one before] Rolleyes

...a little hint for those who feel some loyalty towards either stinking, goddamned, warmongering, monetary ignoramus fool republicrat wing: the new cop$ are the $ame as the old cop$!...Wink
11-15-2017, 06:09 AM
You can smell that the scam is in when that old Feminazi and lying sos Gloria Allred appears on the scene!

Living proof that some folks should NOT be allowed to practice the law!

It is interesting also to see how Moore is being attacked by those who defended Bill Klinton's womanizing!

Politics these days is indeed a pretty slimy business. SWAMP is a pretty good name for DC!

I still think the Brits had the right idea in 1814......burn it to the ground!

WC
11-15-2017, 12:57 PM
For what it's worth (and it may not be worth much), after studiously not following the Moore election saga closely, it appears that the judge is being attacked very similarly to the attacks on President Trump (during and after his election). And it appears that the "victims" lack credibility. Moore says he didn't do it. And Moore is a threat to liberals and Washington, DC swamp creatures...so it appears like there is a full court press to denigrate his character and appeal to voters. I don't think it will work, and that he will be elected. But, I thought Obama would not be elected twice and I thought Clinton would not be elected twice...thus my election conclusion could be incorrect. Were I to give him advice, I would say, "Stand and Fight," which I borrowed from the NRA.
11-15-2017, 02:47 PM
(11-15-2017 12:57 PM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  For what it's worth (and it may not be worth much), after studiously not following the Moore election saga closely, it appears that the judge is being attacked very similarly to the attacks on President Trump (during and after his election). And it appears that the "victims" lack credibility. Moore says he didn't do it. And Moore is a threat to liberals and Washington, DC swamp creatures...so it appears like there is a full court press to denigrate his character and appeal to voters. I don't think it will work, and that he will be elected. But, I thought Obama would not be elected twice and I thought Clinton would not be elected twice...thus my election conclusion could be incorrect. Were I to give him advice, I would say, "Stand and Fight," which I borrowed from the NRA.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017...again.html

This column pretty much sums up my thinking, written by Steve Flescher (here's an excerpt):

Up until one week ago, the worst thing one could claim about Judge Roy Moore was that he stood for the Ten Commandments as a judge and ticked off the ACLU. While arguments exist constitutionally around that particular matter, Moore's actions in doing so were certainly not indicative of a man with a weak character who would exploit young ladies. In fact, he stood for something and risked losing a political position.

Another matter that put Moore's political post at risk was his stance on marriage. Again, he didn't go along to get along. He stood for what he believes in. His steel spine is yet another objective fact we're able to consider.

This is why Alabama voters trust Moore, who has proven himself when he promises to stand on important issues: religious liberty, securing our borders (which includes building a wall), the Second Amendment, protecting the unborn, etc.

This is unlike a lot of the so-called holier-than-thou "Republicans" in Washington who had no problem working with Ted Kennedy, who left a woman to die in his car, and other liberals in Congress. They are the same ones who continually take stands to bash the current president after they refused to stand against the Obama regime for eight years. They embody the swamp that Moore threatens.