Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
10-04-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
In the last briefing by the Clark County Under Sheriff, he stated that the shooting lasted between 7 to 11 minutes while firing off a dozen volleys. No mention of how many rounds per volley.
I believe the 72 minute figure was the time it took for SWAT to finally blow the door.
The shooting stopped, as far as I know when a security person came close and, with the cameras posted out in the hall, the shooter blasted through the door, hitting the guy.
Many of the cops on the scene spent their time evacuating the rooms and floors around the shooter.
They were on site at other venues inside MB, such as the nightclubs, and put a team together to find the room.
He specifically stated to one of the questions that no fire alarm was noted.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Intel from unconfirmed media sources….see link below:

10:08 p.m. Pacific time: Police dispatcher receives the first reports of shots fired at the Route 91 Harvest Festival. Country singer Jason Aldean is performing for 22,000 people, across the Las Vegas Strip from Mandalay Bay.

“We’ve got shots fired,” a police officer shouts into his radio, as recorded by Broadcastify.com. “Sounded like an automatic firearm.”
Thirty seconds later, another officer confirms the shooting.

“It’s coming from upstairs, Mandalay Bay,” the officer says. “I see the shots coming from Mandalay Bay, halfway up!”
-----------
10:14 p.m. Before seven minutes have elapsed from the first report of gunfire, an officer says he is on the 31st floor of Mandalay Bay.
“I can hear the automatic fire coming from one floor ahead, one floor above us,” the office says quietly.
----------------
10:21 p.m. Within 13 minutes, officers on the ground notice that the shooting appears to have stopped.

“It’s been a while since we’ve heard any shots,” one officer says. “Does anyone have eyes on the shooter?”

Start 10:08.
Finish (?) 10:21.

Total time elapsed…..13 minutes?

All subject to the final report.

This cynic adds, ya, same as the Sandy Hook final report with multiple redactions; no dashcam vids of 500 kids leaving the school; no first responders permitted to enter the school; Gene Rosen going on talk shows describing how a bus driver (sometimes it was a male, sometimes a female) dropped 6 kids off at the end of his driveway with zero explanation, and left. He takes the kids into his house and converses with them. Right on. That sets my expectations.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017...729034001/
10-04-2017, 10:49 AM
(10-04-2017 09:00 AM)spider Wrote:  ...

This cynic adds, ya, same as the Sandy Hook final report with multiple redactions; no dashcam vids of 500 kids leaving the school; no first responders permitted to enter the school; Gene Rosen going on talk shows describing how a bus driver (sometimes it was a male, sometimes a female) dropped 6 kids off at the end of his driveway with zero explanation, and left. He takes the kids into his house and converses with them. Right on. That sets my expectations.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017...729034001/

Spider:

You’ve done yeoman’s work unearthing the truth about Sandy Hook. Your indisputable assemblage of facts and astute analytical curiosity has turned what many believe is just another conspiracy theory into a game changing expose of the main stream media and corrupt leftist political agenda. This dark attempt by the left to use the mirage of dead children to advance political goals can’t be allowed to stand any longer.

With this body of work in place that you have tirelessly put together, I’m hopeful that you have a broader effort in mind to spread this critically important information to a country that desperately needs to see it. You can’t settle only on sharing your wisdom on a little read local forum. This must break through the media whitewash that’s been in place since this phantom event was hatched. Armed with the knowledge you have, you must take the next step and widely distribute this truth so justice can finally see the bright light of day once and for all. The Country is counting on you… Hopefully this Las Vegas thing doesn’t detract you too much from you continuing to wage the good fight on Sandy Hook.
10-04-2017, 11:55 AM
I'll wait until the Warren Commission comes out with their report. I suspect that the Russians did this. ^ )
10-04-2017, 01:15 PM
https://www.infowars.com/receipt-shows-p...-shooting/

Paddock had a guest? Checked in Sept 25? There were 2 windows broken out of the Mandalay hotel.

Scroll way down on the link to the vid that is titled….Does this video show second shooter….

Audio of the shots fired will be of interest to Woodcanoe. Hope somebody saves that vid before it......goes away.....
10-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Standard procedure to declare two people when booking the room.
When the roomservice was billed, it would automatically say two guests.
There's just a little more to eat than I could put away, (I'm a big eater) and not quite enough for two.
Also, it's been reported that he actually checked in to one room on the 25th and the second, adjoining room was rented on the 28th. Perhaps because it wasn't available on the 25th?

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
10-04-2017, 05:49 PM
After seeing some of the reports coming after, this could easily be a one shooter. If you have that many people out there and kill 59, it is understandable in whether 4 or 10 minutes. My initial understanding was it was ten times that, my mistake.
10-05-2017, 05:51 AM
Shooter was prescribed Valium in June.

Valium can cause psychotic symptoms. From web sources, it “Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination.” “Call your doctor at once if you have: confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior; unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger; depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself; hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility.”
10-05-2017, 12:13 PM
(10-05-2017 05:51 AM)Mike G Wrote:  Shooter was prescribed Valium in June.

Valium can cause psychotic symptoms. From web sources, it “Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination.” “Call your doctor at once if you have: confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior; unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger; depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself; hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility.”

I saw this and wondered, but he started buying weapons as far back as October 2016.
10-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Probably Valium had absolutely nothing to do with it.

He probably had a yearly checkup whatever and they asked him how he was feeling, blah blah so they gave him a prescription.

The medical profession is always pushing pills, that's why they have been called pill pushers for decades.

I'd suspect he just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, that is why he should have been drafted and sent over to Iraq or Syria. He could have had his glory day.