Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
10-03-2017, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 11:14 AM by Mike G.)
RE: Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
The death toll on this is rather unbelievable , these were all vital shots, within 4 to 10 minutes. Did everyone just stand around and hold up their bics as the shooting started? Flock shooting rarely finds the target.

I find it hard to believe and will not believe this is one shooter. And Why? because our government or some of those that are within our government are lying SOBs and murderous sobs and they have proven it time and time again, whether it be at foreign wars or on our own streets.

The media is just a propaganda arm of these same murderous bastards and will manufacture, concoct whatever they are fed or told.

Blue jay only utube link works
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 12:04 PM by Dale Tudor.)
I'm not into conspiracy theories, generally. Some have validity. Three come to mind: Kennedy shooting; Obama generally and birth certificate, specifically; Newtown shooting.

I do not, though, understand no muzzle flashes; armament in the alleged shooter's room; two shooting positions; all of the trips and time it must have taken the alleged shooter to bring all of this stuff into his room; the huge amount of shell casings that must have been in the room (but not yet discussed).

Like Lee Harvey Oswald, this guy could have been a patsy for someone else or some group. I wish I were an investigator on the scene...but I'm not.

Flock shooting may not work well, but crowd shooting, where the crowd is both densely packed (like most concerts), and is in a confined area, could work very well. Once the shooter has the range, then it is simply a matter of transversing the target area again and again and again.

It may simply be what it is: a nutcase. Or it may be what it does not seem to be. Hopefully, time will tell and the truth will prevail.
10-03-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 08:00 PM by John Smith.)
If we can believe what we are told, the shooter took great pains in planning and preparing, but his message or manifesto not so much. It seems if he wanted to kill the maximum number of people, he could have easily got more on the way out. The uncontested suicide seems underdeveloped. Whoever was behind it seem to pick a particular group for a particular result. They could have got more coverage a week or two ago during the live American Ninja Warrior finale. Maybe the country group was targeted for specific reasons not yet revealed. Interesting comment I heard recently, the FBI could determine in 12 hours that the shooter had no terror connections but in over a year of research they have found no evidence but still think there might be a Trump/Russia connection.
10-03-2017, 02:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxbsIb5_xo0

Crises actor brother. Even tries a sob at 1:03. Reminds me of Gene Rosen of Sandy Hook.
10-03-2017, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 02:53 PM by Mike G.)
One thing we can be assured of is that the Truth will never come out on this, just as it NEVER comes out with anything covered, covered up by the Beltway and Media.
10-03-2017, 03:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtROxaJL9cQ

So....why would the media spend so much time with the brother who says ........nothing. Nothing to see here; everybody move along. so why did they not throw the video away and not show it. It has no value.
10-03-2017, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 04:58 PM by Mike G.)
Spider who knows, maybe it fits in with some scenario that anyone could snap, that only the complete control by the government is what is necessary, if we aren't peeing in a cup, taking our shoes off at government direction than we can all become mass murderers. Why we might become as big of mass murderers as the bastards that sit in the hall of congress? ; )

Yep government we are here to help you, I'm sure as they padded everyone down at the concert that day and made sure they didn't have a swiss army knife on them or any booze, my god, then corralled them in like sheep to the slaughter against the fences etc. Everyone felt all cozy and protected, budda budda budda, yeee haw it's a brave new world.

Note to self, stay away from airports, concerts, las vegas, boston, Chicago, NY city and bars.

Ya our government and our heroes.
10-03-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 06:00 PM by woodcanoe.)
I figured out, quite a while ago in fact, that where everyone else wanted to be, was exactly where I did NOT want to be.

Every time I end up in downtown Lewiston for example, it makes my skin just crawl. Can't imagine what being in Detroit or Baltimore would be like!

WC
10-03-2017, 06:16 PM
"Every time I end up in downtown Lewiston for example, it makes my skin just crawl. Can't imagine what being in Detroit or Baltimore would be like!"

Yeah, all those brown people sure are creepy, huh, Woody?
10-03-2017, 09:36 PM
So now it's 59 people dead in 72 minutes?

Guess I should wait a week before reacting to anything