Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
10-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
....."More than 50 people were killed and over 200 injured when a "lone wolf" gunman opened fire on people attending a country music festival in Las Vegas, police said......
It is the most deadly mass shooting in modern U.S. history"........

It happened some time in the night so the story is still developing. A 64 year old man was the shooter, and a woman accomplice is in captivity.

No known motive at this point. Stay tuned as more come out on this event.

Vegas shooting

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: Sniper kills 50+ on Vegas Strip
Gee, Spider, another false flag?
10-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Well let's see, Country Western concert is probably a Trump, white, conservative crowd....
10-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Wait a minute, I'm 64, I guess the best place for that guy would have been in Iraq
10-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Obviously a false flag op:

http://www.rense.com/general96/paddock.html
Did 'Lee Harvey' Paddock Kill
& Wound 573 In 4 Minutes?

If the shooting lasted 4 minutes - and that is what the audio recordings show - it means 'Lee Harvey' Paddock, now conveniently dead, would have had to kill or wound 2.4 people PER SECOND from TWO broken out windows NON-STOP.

Do the math - 573 Dead and Wounded divided by 240 seconds.

And that can only have been accomplished with NON-STOP firing, no reloading and no walking to the second broken out window.

One guy with no serious gun experience or knowledge...at least according to his family?

Ridiculous.

This was likely a team operation with 2 or 3 shooters and HELP on this inside at Madalay Bay to allow them to escape.

The Guardian reports Paddock’s brother said, “He’s not an avid gun guy at all. The fact that he had those kind of weapons is just ­ where the hell did he get automatic weapons? He has no military background or anything like that. He’s just a guy who lived in a house in Mesquite, drove down and gambled in Las Vegas. He did stuff. Ate burritos.”
10-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Thanks for being so predictable.
10-02-2017, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 05:37 AM by Mike G.)
Underminer's Obama would have just used a couple of hellfires and called it, collateral damage, there was a group of insurgents in the crowd, this is where the morality of human kind has sunk. Karma. As if we would ever leave ourselves defenseless against these murderous bastards that reside in the halls of the beltway. Disgusting human beings.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/hap...tay-vegas/

Well, well, well: killer immediately identified, “heroic” cops locate him, he’s now conveniently dead, his family’s shocked senseless at such uncharacteristic crimes, the usual suspects demand more control of gun-owners… The tragedy in Las Vegas boasts all the earmarks of a false-flag from the sociopaths who brought us 9/11.
10-03-2017, 07:08 AM
It is impossible,right now, to know what really happened here for sure. But there are some interesting things. The math Mike did is very revealing.

My gunsmith son and I listened to the audio tapes of the shooting and you can easily hear a weapon fire many dozens of rounds without letup. We first thought it had to be a belt fed weapon due to the large number of shots with no stopping.

We compared it to numerous weapons in youtube vids and could not match the sound and rate of fire. Finally we turned to other weapons. It is clearly NOT 9mm, it is a rifle cartridge for pretty sure. We tried listening to the M16 and that is not the same sound/rate of fire either.

Finally I popped up an AK and we listened to that, at full auto, and it's a perfect match in both sound and rate of fire! The AK also has 75 and 100 round drum magazines available for it.

Looking at Mike's math I thought about multiple hits with one bullet. The 7.62x39 is designed to NOT pass through the body. The5.56 does the same thing.We thought about that with Sandy Hook.

If (big IF) this is some sort of false flag operation, then like Kennedy, it seems there were shooters, then there was the guy that has been named as the shooter! The Lee Harvey Oswald if you like!

We have not heard much about gun control in some time, could it be a motive....again?

One of CBS' top legal folks wrote this on her Facebook page:

CBS LAWYER FIRED FOR DENOUNCING VEGAS VICTIMS AS REPUBLICANS

....." Hayley Geftman-Gold, a top lawyer for CBS, managed to step in it. Geftman-Gold, a vice president and senior counsel for the network, wrote on Facebook that she was “not even sympathetic” to those killed or wounded during the Vegas massacre because “country music fans often are Republican.”......

Her exact quote:

......"If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that the Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even sympathetic b/c country music fans are often Republican gun toters"......

I hate to say anything good about CBS but the leftist witch is on the street looking for a job this morning!

Powerline blog

WC
10-03-2017, 07:33 AM
Progressives keeping it classy, I am still waiting to hear which new gun control law would have prevented this, Bueller, bueller...
10-03-2017, 10:20 AM
There are questions about there being more than one shooter.

Several reports have emerged on social media sites regarding the Las Vegas massacre that raise the question of more than one shooter.

Details from these sources point out the impossibility of these acts being those of just one man.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02-f...-add-up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9Z_Kzc...e=youtu.be

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21789/vega...-warned...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02-l...vegas-s...

If these links all work you'll find some very interesting details.