Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will green energy survive the hurricanes?
09-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Will green energy survive the hurricanes?
I wonder how one will charge their electric cars they flee the hurricane, or how about those solar arrays, wind turbines etc. I am surprised this has not been mentioned by the climate change gurus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Will green energy survive the hurricanes?
(09-08-2017 12:03 PM)Islander Wrote:  I wonder how one will charge their electric cars they flee the hurricane, or how about those solar arrays, wind turbines etc. I am surprised this has not been mentioned by the climate change gurus.

I think the "climate change gurus" are busy trying to convince NASA not to drill deep underneath and into the magma under the Yellowstone Super Volcano and inject cold water in an effort to save the world.
09-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Not a good time to have a driverless car either, IMO.
09-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Electric powered cars in South Florida will not have the fuel to get out of South Florida, using just electricity. Especially in a few days, when electricity will likely become scarce for a time.
09-16-2017, 07:19 AM
...how about those solar arrays, wind turbines etc....

No comment needed; the point is self-evident.

Irresponsible liberals simply cannot process the concept of the restoration of electric power from hurricane damaged solar arrays and wind turbines. You can put the wires back up but putting the panels and towers back up, not so easy. When they cant process, which is often, they remain silent and go find another villain to wail about.
09-16-2017, 02:13 PM
I won dear how those driverless cars would have faired, too
09-16-2017, 06:09 PM
(09-16-2017 02:13 PM)Islander Wrote:  I won dear how those driverless cars would have faired, too

Wow.
09-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Boy you have to feel for the folks in PR, this will give people a good idea of what will happen if there ever is an EMP strike. Think they set up diesel generators or solar panels? If they use generators I expect the Climate Change people will go nuts