Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There are many ways you can loose your right to own guns
08-17-2017, 07:23 AM
There are many ways you can loose your right to own guns
I know someone who's doctor wrote him a prescription that required he get rid of all his guns. He did.
Fill out the paperwork at your doctor's office carefully. Some of the questions ask if you need help with financial or other daily decisions. At my annual physical this year, my doctor got close to my face and asked if I was thinking of hurting myself or others. Obviously we need to make sure that people with mental problems don't harm themselves or others. All I am saying is take the questions seriously, there are serious consequences to your answers.

Then there are errors in these programs where your guns can be taken from you.

NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'

"Hall’s plight is just one of a number of cases across the U.S. where provisions in federal and state laws meant to keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals have actually led to mistaken seizures of weapons by law enforcement."

"The state Department of Justice wrongly tells police not to give guns back unless the person can document ownership of the gun and it is registered in the state DOJ’s database. But the law doesn’t require this.”
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/ny-...ctive.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: There are many ways you can loose your right to own guns
When I have my annual physical my doctor gives me a written questionnaire to fill out.Questions about guns are on there. I simply leave the space blank.

It is NOT the business of my physician what I have for guns, anymore than it is his business to ask what I have for cars or carpenter tools.

This is just another way for the left to stick it's vile nose where it does not belong.

I agree with you, answering these kinds of questions can bring you lots of trouble sometimes!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply