Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Senator Susan Collins is in the news again...
08-13-2017, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017 02:54 PM by Moving Forward.)
Senator Susan Collins is in the news again...
This news story might not shock anyone on this site...

“JUST IN: 11 GOP Senators Backstab President Trump To Protect McConnell, Check The Names”

But, 11 GOP Senators stood with Mitch McConnell on this one. Cornyn, Corker, Tillis, Isakson, Collins, Hatch, Gardner, Heller, Flake, Young, and Capito supported McConnell.

“Majority Leader McConnell understands the Senate is deliberative & diverse body. He enjoys broad support in our Caucus,” tweeted Collins.

Source: https://worldpoliticus.com/2017/08/12/ju...eck-names/

---------------------------

So what do the bosses at Maine GOP think about this ongoing fiasco by Susan Collins?

Will they do or say anything about what she has been doing?

If not, should we stop sending donations to the Maine GOP?

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Senator Susan Collins is in the news again...
You send them money? Hell I do not even vote for them, a waste of time
08-14-2017, 05:09 AM
I am with Islander. I don't give the Maine GOP organization anything, least of all my RESPECT!

I will not live long enough to forget 2010. Tea party activism gave the Maine GOP the Blaine House and total control of the legislature.

They proceeded to go against everything those of us who gave them that control wanted.....and pissed their newfound power against the wall. Many Maine Republicans, especially the party elites are RINOS just like Suzi and know where the votes really are!

WC
08-14-2017, 07:07 AM
But But they were against Obamacare before they were for it. Typical politics from the beltway, play both sides as the country becomes poorer.

The senate is a social club for tottering old hasbeens who feed off the peoples work, unfortunately the old fools have been slowly killing the goose that laid their golden egg with Trade deals, Wars, Welfare, Obamacare, deficit spending, regulations all sapping the strength of their slaves, we the people.

Crappy service sector jobs, guaranteed student loans, 29 hour part-time employed, welfare, all an example of our Senate's promise from their shiny city on the hill. No promise is too high, no debt is too high.

What should be done is that the senate's retirement packages, their golden parachutes, health care, property and bank accounts should be confiscated by the people. Might be able to pay for one of their little wars.
08-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Well said Mike