Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is there about "The right to bear arms" you don't understand?
07-25-2017, 03:31 PM
What is there about "The right to bear arms" you don't understand?
Appeals court blocks DC's concealed-carry law on Second Amendment grounds

"A federal appeals court on Tuesday struck down a District of Columbia gun-control measure that the court said is essentially an outright ban in violation of the Second Amendment."

"Right now, there are about 124 concealed handgun permit holders in D.C., Lott told Fox News. “If D.C. were like the 42 right-to-carry states, they would have about 48,000 permits.  Right now D.C. prevents the most vulnerable people, particularly poor blacks who live in high crime areas of D.C., from having any hope of getting a permit for protection. "
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/25/app...ounds.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: What is there about "The right to bear arms" you don't understand?
How California gun owners are legally keeping their AR-15 rifles

"This leaves the California gun owner who chooses not to register with the option of opting for a “featureless” model – deemed an AR-15 that does not contain a collapsible stock, a pistol grip, a vertical grip, or a flash suppressor. And, perhaps ironically, it has actually breathed new life into the otherwise declining gun sales."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/23/how...ifles.html
08-24-2017, 05:29 PM
......." a “featureless” model – deemed an AR-15 that does not contain a collapsible stock, a pistol grip, a vertical grip, or a flash suppressor".......

That's complete idiocy! NONE of those features contribute in any way shape or manner to the AR 15 shooting faster, more accurately or with more powerful ammo!

This is leftist "idiocy".

But I have come to realize that it does not make any sense to us....but it makes sense to them and we must accept that is part or their plan. None of them really know much about how a gun functions......or how people actually use one in self defense. They only know that US owning guns scares THEM and we don't ever want to forget that for a second. That's good for us. Can you imagine how well Antifa would do if they ran into some folks with AK's or AR-15's?

And they see that getting a complete gun ban is near impossible though it is still their plan. Therefore they will get them one part at a time. To them gun ownership by us deplorables is like a "brick wall". They tried taking the wrecking ball to it and that did not work. Thus they have come up with a plan to take the wall apart.....one brick at a time. A collapsible stock can be easily banned as we see here. In their world they took away one brick. Does not matter to them, as they do not know, that you could take the stock off of it completely and hold it in your hand and shoot it that way, still a pretty formidable weapon even when not fired from the shoulder. But they banned a couple of parts, that don't affect the guns performance....so in their lexicon....they WON! Let the fools keep right on thinking that!

I have a short barreled Kalishnakov gun (AK for the gun idiots!) made from parts of a Hungarian AMD-65 which was the weapon that tank crews used. It had to be compact to fit through the tank hatch! I built it from various parts, some surplus, some I made! It was my intent to build a weapon that would shoot medium power rifle ammunition, that I could hold, and operate, in my hands....and that would be small enough to carry under a medium length coat, or duster, and not be seen. It has a nice sling that hangs off my shoulder and the gun hangs right on my right side,muzzle straight down, where I can have my right hand on the trigger almost instantaneously if need be! A duster, or a throwover coat has slits in the side rather than pockets. If expecting to have to need that gun in a hurry, I can reach through the slit and have my hand around the grip nearly ready to shoot. All I need to do is reach in the front with the left hand and raise the barrel up to firing position. I can get it ready quicker than I can pull a pistol out of a holster! I can carry it with a 40 round magazine in it and it is still concealed quite well. It is a pretty formidable weapon, much more powerful than ANY handgun, that would take care of a mess....in an awful hurry...which was just exactly what I wanted to have it be! I hope I never have to get into that kind of situation but have it handy if I do.

With a few tracer rounds in it it is awesome to fire at night. It is amazing at just how well you can shoot something like that from the hip!

Because of it's compact size it is far more formidable than these "banned" gun parts will ever make an AR-15!

These folks are so stupid that they don't know that a person of only average skills can easily build a gun from hardware store and surplus parts any time they want to!

Two pieces of black iron pipe from Lowes, a screw and about a couple of hours and I could make a single shot 12 ga shotgun from scratch.....and it is perfectly legal as you can build your own guns all you want, no federal law to stop you.

The gun banners can go pound sand!

WC
09-05-2017, 06:13 PM
If it is going to be stormy, the government may need to take your guns and ammo.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

"U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma."
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin...cane-irma/
09-05-2017, 07:37 PM
......"U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma".....

That's just goobermint BS!

One needs to be suspicious of governments that fear armed citizens!

WC
09-05-2017, 09:03 PM
NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

"“People need the ability to protect themselves during times of natural disaster,” Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action said. “This dangerous order violates the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens and puts their lives at risk.”

In 2005, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin signed a similar order allowing seizure of guns, assault rifles and other weapons, ahead of a forced evacuation from those still living in areas affected by Hurricane Katrina.

The NRA filed a lawsuit after Katrina claiming New Orleans violated gun owners’ constitutional right to bear arms and left them “at the mercy of roving gangs, home invaders, and other criminals” after the hurricane.

Congress later passed The 2006 Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act, which was meant to prohibit future confiscation of weapons during an emergency."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05/us-...o-sue.html
09-06-2017, 05:38 AM
I wonder how they knew who had the guns, at least the legal ones. A gun registry....
09-06-2017, 05:43 AM
These stoopid politicos make up their own rules as they are too corrupted by power to accept any constraints on their actions!

WC
09-06-2017, 06:01 AM
I wonder how many sheeple complied
09-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Verify Controversy

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql49eLRRJ_...ntrinter=1