Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maine Representative threatens to KILL Trump!
07-13-2017, 06:11 AM
Maine Representative threatens to KILL Trump!
Democratic Lawmaker: Trump a Half-Termer ‘If I Ever Get Within 10 Feet of That P***y’......Calls for Maine representative to resign after threatening president in rant, calling supporters 'dumb f**ks'

Nice fellow, sounds a bit like the "Lance Dutson of the Left" in an alcoholic rage.

......."Democratic State Representative Scott Hamann of Maine unleashed an expletive-laden and violent anti-Trump Facebook rant Tuesday, in which he directly threatened President Donald Trump’s safety.......“It’s not only Trump supporters who can talk like complete a**holes,” Hamann wrote. “As long as that’s what’s coming out of that side, then I’ll match you dumb f**ks word for word"........

He plastered all of this very publicly on Facebook for all the world to see. Must be something in that Portland water as there is a lot of this kind of feeling down south of us. Sounds more like he "represents" North Massachusetts instead of any part of Maine.

......."Trump is a joke, and anyone who doesn't have their head up their a** understands that," proclaimed Hamann. "The way he talks about and to women, that alone disqualifies him from leading anything," Hamann said. "He's an admitted rapist. He inserts his fingers into women against their consent. Would you be okay with leaving him alone in a room with your wife?"......

This man is an embarrassment to the state of Maine

Oh of course he has apologized saying he does not normally speak like that. Oh really?

......"he Facebook posts have since been deleted, but screen grabs of the exchange were forwarded to Conservative talk radio host Keith Hanson, who hosts both “First Look" and “The Keith Hanson Show” on Fox News affiliate radio stations WNTK and WUVR in New Hampshire and Vermont. Hanson shared the images with Fox News, as well as Hamann's bosses the statewide hunger relief organization, Good Shepard Food Bank, where Hamann serves as a program director".....

Hamann did not like the fact that Hanson shared those very public Facebook posts with his (Hamann's)employer, thus lashed out again: ......"Hi Keith. Contacting my employer over a facebook comment I made to an old friend? I’m sorry if the truth triggered you so much that you felt it was a good idea to send a screenshot to my employer,” Hamann messaged Hanson. “’Profanity-laden”?? Are you kidding me? The only swear words in the image you posted were a**, pr*cks, and Trump. Too much for a snowflake, then don’t read comments between me and my childhood friend"......

Hey, you don't want someone to read your idiocy don't post it on social media you asshole! This guy is a real piece of work!

One sick puppy here

Hamann has NO respect for himself or he would never have said such things considering his position. So how can we expect that he would ever have any respect for anyone else?

He needs to resign.....then take a long walk off a short dock, and cool himself off a bit. The left has gone BS crazy and here's more proof!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2017, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 11:54 AM by John Smith.)
RE: Maine Representative threatens to KILL Trump!
This is some of the information available on the Maine House Website
It seems that this Rep has provided many opportunities for his constitutes to provide input. http://legislature.maine.gov/house/hsebios/hamasm.htm

"Scott M. Hamann (D-South Portland)
Address: 60 Thornton Avenue, South Portland, ME 04106
Home Telephone: (207) 233-2951
Cell Phone: (207) 233-2951
Business Telephone: (207) 233-2951
E-Mail: Scott.Hamann@legislature.maine.gov
Legislative Web Site:http://legislature.maine.gov/housedems/hamanns/index.html
(Additional information, news, etc., from the House Democratic Office)
Personal Web Site: www.scotthamann.com
(This link is outside the Maine Legislature web site)
State House Message Phone: (800) 423-2900
TTY: Please use Maine Relay 711
Representing: District 32 - Cape Elizabeth (part) and South Portland (part)
Committees: Health and Human Services; Joint Select Committee on Marijuana Legalization Implementation
Party Affiliation: Democrat
Legal Residence: South Portland
Seat in House Chamber: 145
Occupation: Program Manager for Statewide Hunger Relief Organization
Family: Single, 1 Child
Legislative Service: House: 126th, 127th, 128th"

There is more good stuff here at his personal website.
For example:
"And we all want civility in our government -- a government that operates free from partisanship and free from the influence of corporate special interests."
http://hamannforhouse.com/issues.html
07-13-2017, 08:05 AM
TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It runs deep with this one. I recommend he retreat to a padded room, and spend the remainder of his legislative term reading the complete Bobbsey Twins series. I really enjoyed them in the second and third grades, back in the 50's. Surely the reading would help him clear his thinking and improve his frame of mind.
07-13-2017, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 09:19 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(07-13-2017 08:05 AM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It runs deep with this one. I recommend he retreat to a padded room, and spend the remainder of his legislative term reading the complete Bobbsey Twins series. I really enjoyed them in the second and third grades, back in the 50's. Surely the reading would help him clear his thinking and improve his frame of mind.

Rolleyes

...oh cut it out, dale...the democreep rep./dummy you condemn is CERTAINLY no different from YOUR stinking hate-filled radio-republicreeps in any important way!...all your republicrats frequently have their holes Omg wide open about economic issues involving illion$ when not a one of your stinking republican puppets has an honest understanding of the hideous origin and nature of even one!...word...

...democrats blow, republicans suck!..ALWAYS... Omg
07-13-2017, 10:17 AM
Only an "imbecile",which this guy clearly is, would ever write something like this and post it on Facebook....with ANY expectations of privacy!

Facebook posts are used by criminal investigators in the USA every day and you would have to be an idiot not to know that!

He is POed that Hanson passed along the post to his employer. Perhaps he should have thought of that before he wrote that crap.

I would love to see him come up to Piscataquis County and start calling us Trump supporters those kinds of names.....and see which well he ends up being thrown into!

He is a disgrace to the entire state of Maine and it's people. He owes us his resignation in disgrace....at the very least!

WC
07-13-2017, 12:14 PM
There is a national insanity or denial that the communist/muslim/gay agenda was rejected in the last election. These people are so depraved that they have convinced themselves that a normal white man is evil just because they say so.

I know it will be painful when it happens, but when this nation collapses from within and all the political connections, corruption, and government monies have vanished, these people will be the first ones to perish. They are parasites.

This sounds like a calculated 15 minutes of fame stunt to get brownie points for when President Trump is overthrown and the gay tolerant muzzie commies are dancing in the wrong bathrooms again.

501.C3s at work
http://bangordailynews.com/2017/07/12/ma...x-figures/
07-13-2017, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 12:29 PM by John Smith.)
(07-13-2017 10:17 AM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Only an "imbecile",which this guy clearly is, would ever write something like this and post it on Facebook....with ANY expectations of privacy!

Facebook posts are used by criminal investigators in the USA every day and you would have to be an idiot not to know that!

He is POed that Hanson passed along the post to his employer. Perhaps he should have thought of that before he wrote that crap.

I would love to see him come up to Piscataquis County and start calling us Trump supporters those kinds of names.....and see which well he ends up being thrown into!

He is a disgrace to the entire state of Maine and it's people. He owes us his resignation in disgrace....at the very least!

WC

I do agree that what he did was wrong and that he needs some help, but I kinda feel somewhat sorry for the guy. Well if you put his address in goggle earth and look at his rundown house in street view, near the end of a dead end road and the railroad yard, you have to wonder what your outlook would be. From a realtor website you can learn that the small house is pretty old (1949), and if the picture is recent, the fence is in disrepair, the house is covered in pine needles and there is trash in the driveway. His taxes have been going up the past three years and last year he paid $3009 on a $170,000 valuation. The State House information says he is single with one child. I am not making excuses for his behavior and I doubt that few would make a threat like he did, but there could be extenuating circumstances that made him snap. He is trying to do good helping the hungry, have some compassion.

His website indicates that he believes in being civil. So maybe there was a recent even that set him off.
"And we all want civility in our government -- a government that operates free from partisanship and free from the influence of corporate special interests."
07-13-2017, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 03:57 PM by Dale Tudor.)
(07-13-2017 12:25 PM)John Smith Wrote:  
(07-13-2017 10:17 AM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Only an "imbecile",which this guy clearly is, would ever write something like this and post it on Facebook....with ANY expectations of privacy!

WC

I do agree that what he did was wrong and that he needs some help, but I kinda feel somewhat sorry for the guy. Well if you put his address in goggle earth and look at his rundown house in street view, near the end of a dead end road and the railroad yard, you have to wonder what your outlook would be. From a realtor website you can learn that the small house is pretty old (1949), and if the picture is recent, the fence is in disrepair, the house is covered in pine needles and there is trash in the driveway. His taxes have been going up the past three years and last year he paid $3009 on a $170,000 valuation. The State House information says he is single with one child. I am not making excuses for his behavior and I doubt that few would make a threat like he did, but there could be extenuating circumstances that made him snap. He is trying to do good helping the hungry, have some compassion.

His website indicates that he believes in being civil. So maybe there was a recent even that set him off.
When a fool is given leniency, which is what you are recommending, then the fool does not learn. No learning, no change. If he repents, which would be evident by future words and actions, resulting in a true change of heart, then forgiveness may be offered. Even with forgiveness, though, actions have lasting consequences. We all suffer consequences for decisions we've made, and actions we have taken. So should he...that is how many folks learn.
07-13-2017, 02:09 PM
This guy and Underminer have a lot in common, hate towards anyone who does not worship government. Where are is the outcry from the left, is this man the face of the democratic party of Maine? He was on Drudge, evening news, Tucker and possibly talk radio.
07-13-2017, 03:40 PM
I was an elected public official for thirteen years, not in the legislature though some tried to push me in that direction.

I believe that it is beyond wrong for any person in a prominent position of public trust, to utter such garbage. I believe he owes the people of Maine an apology......and his resignation, nothing less will do.

If he is ill and needs help,let him seek it out. If he was any kind of man, who did this under duress, he would be terribly apologetic once he got himself straightened out.

But I don't think he is that at all. His slam at Hanson said all you need to know about how truly apologetic he really is. Lots of people have been single parents and served their community and state well. If he doesn't like high taxes he ought to do what we did, move to a small rural town.

I am with Dale here, let him seek "contrition" if he is serious about it all, that is the only way, I would give him nothing but scorn for what he did! He disgraced both himself and the legislature at the same time. That was one of the worst performances by a public official that I have ever seen!

WC