Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monday deadline to submit comments about the so-called national monument (Katahadin W
07-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Monday deadline to submit comments about the so-called national monument (Katahadin W
*** TAKE ACTION NOW ***

If you haven't submitted your opinion yet, it's not too late to tell the Trump Administration what you think about Obama's designation of the so-called national monument in Maine called Katahadin Woods and Waters.

From today’s BDN: “99 percent of comments tell Trump to keep Maine’s monument”

Article at http://bangordailynews.com/2017/07/08/ou...utdoorsBox

To submit a comment online at http://www.regulations.gov,
enter “DOI-2017-0002”
in the search bar and click, “Search.”

NOTE: Comments Are Due by Monday --> July 10, 2017 11:59 PM ET.

------------------
Let your voice be heard!
------------------

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Monday deadline to submit comments about the so-called national monument (Katahadin W
No way, why encourage people to contribute to destroying the planet. Stay home, save Mother Earth. Hypocrites all.
07-10-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Monday deadline to submit comments about the so-called national monument (Katahadin W
......."“99 percent of comments tell Trump to keep Maine’s monument”......

That's because hopelessly addicted liberals are the only folks who still read that leftist rag.

God only knows what ol Burt saw in that ugly witch to start with, he, and us, would have been better off if he had "consorted" with bears instead!

WC
07-10-2017, 07:10 AM
the so-called national monument
I gave the Feds this,

"The Federal Government acting as The People's Representative should only establish national monuments if it has the support of The People. In the case of the "Katahadin Woods and Waters" Monument, the Federal Government had no such mandate. As a matter of fact, real Maine Citizens said "No" whenever they had a fair chance to comment. The government went through the motions of requesting input to give the false appearance of impartially , but the decision was predetermined. There was nothing fair about the action to establish the Katahadin Woods and Waters monument. It was forced on the Maine People by special interests inside the goverment and outside of Maine. Maine has enough Federally controlled land. We prefer privately or State controlled land here in Maine. The Katahadin Woods and Waters Monument has no value for the people of Maine it is simply a stepping stone on the path of an agenda to seize federal control of more land. It will have a long term negative affect on Maine's future and we don't want it!"
07-10-2017, 09:30 AM
deadline to submit comments about the so-called national monument (Katahadin W
I agree with you above. This monstrosity is being shoved up our behinds by Massachusetts and the enviro community. Maine people, who live in the area dreadfully oppose it.

Ownership of land is the single biggest factor that distinguished America from the rest of the world, and was quite an idea in the late 1700's! There was no intent for fed.gov to own any more land than necessary for it's simple business.

Question: In the communist manifesto what did Marx and Engels mean by "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes"?

Answer: ......"Marx and Engels believed that after a communist revolution, all land would no longer be owned by individual people but would be considered common property........That would mean that private people who make a living from renting the land they own to others would no longer exist. The government might still charge rent to those people who make over-proportional use of land, which creates another source of income for the government which could then be used for "public purposes", i.e. all the stuff a government needs money for (infrastructure, education, health care, defense etc.)"......

People who can't own property are easy to control and abuse

Fed ownership of this property has no place in a free country!

WC
07-10-2017, 10:52 AM
(07-09-2017 09:12 AM)Moving Forward Wrote:  *** TAKE ACTION NOW ***

If you haven't submitted your opinion yet, it's not too late to tell the Trump Administration what you think about Obama's designation of the so-called national monument in Maine called Katahadin Woods and Waters.

From today’s BDN: “99 percent of comments tell Trump to keep Maine’s monument”

Article at http://bangordailynews.com/2017/07/08/ou...utdoorsBox

To submit a comment online at http://www.regulations.gov,
enter “DOI-2017-0002”
in the search bar and click, “Search.”

NOTE: Comments Are Due by Monday --> July 10, 2017 11:59 PM ET.

------------------
Let your voice be heard!
------------------
My comment to the feds has been submitted. Thanks for posting this. Make America Great Again. God bless you and your family. Dale
07-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Thanks for posting this reminder. Added my support for the National Monument to the large number of others doing the same.
07-10-2017, 01:39 PM
I am concerned about the contribution all those people will be making to the destruction of mother earth, or are the liberals like Quimby not concerned with that today? I cancelled out one progressive post with my letter, opposing the monument.