Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WARNING - Maine RINO Alert
06-21-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: WARNING - Maine RINO Alert
(06-19-2017 05:47 AM)John Smith Wrote:  The easy part is establishing a database or spreadsheet for each legislative session by bill. Then track how each member voted on each bill. The hard part is to get enough people to review each bill and establish a consensus of what is the favored outcome. This would have to be done by vote as well. We could probably set it up in this forum and have the members vote on the bill, then have points assigned to legislators based on how they vote so a running tally could be kept on their percentage of being on the right side of issues. It could become a very interesting and popular endeavor with widespread readership. I would help populating the spreadsheet.

Once established, the special interests would attempt to infiltrate TMC in order to control the vote. We would need simple safeguards such as you would have to be a member for a minimum amount of time and had posted enough to achieve "Senior Member" status. Then the special interests would have to attempt to bribe us to control the outcome. It could be fun and educational!

All that is pretty good right there. You're definitely on to something.

Your thinking is more properly aligned with a scenario where people actually care, and I'm not sure people actually do, but some could care some, and that could make some difference.

You don't need to keep track, and more difficultly, determine the right position on every issue. Susan Collins makes so many wrong votes, or has, over the course of years, that all you need to do is take the 10 worst votes, where it is clear what the Conservative, or GOP or whatever ideological position The Maine Citizen stands for, basically you want to find the RINOs and get rid of them. Long ago I wondered how it was that the RINOs were able to keep their jobs after not supporting LePage. A The Maine Citizen rating basically targeting RINOs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 07:17 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
...the term 'rino' is a really really lame slur...ime, used by 'non-rinos' who, like the hated rinos, can be found frequently fretting about illion 'dollar' political issues while worse than ignorant of the hideous, destructive origin and nature of even one 'dollar'...

...[hopefully, something like this happens to MF and the rest of the republicrat-radio-level-'political thinkers' someday: 'oh my god, i've been working my loud popcorn chute about ILLIONS of dollars my whole life and i truly don't even understand the origin, nature, etc., of even one dollar!!...maybe i should stfu about 'the economy' until i do...] Wink
07-01-2017, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 09:20 PM by Moving Forward.)
Wow, we have yet another RINO alert for Maine voters...

RE: LD 65 – “An Act To Ensure the Right To Work without Payment of Dues or Fees to a Labor Union as a Condition of Employment”

June 29, 2017

The following six (6) so-called Republican Senators joined their progressive buddies and just voted to keep Forced Unionism legal on Maine workers and their families:

Senator Roger Katz
https://legislature.maine.gov/senate/sen...-katz/9372
Representing Senate District 15: Augusta, China, Oakland, Sidney, and Vassalboro.
Address: 3 Westview St., Augusta, ME 04330
Home Phone: Cell: (207) 485-2394 Other: (207) 622-9921
Senate Republican Office (207) 287-1505
Email: Roger.Katz@legislature.maine.gov

Senator Tom Saviello
https://legislature.maine.gov/128th-sena...s-saviello
Representing Senate District 17: Avon, Belgrade, Carrabassett Valley, Carthage, Chesterville, Coplin Plantation, Dallas Plantation, East Central Franklin, Eustis, Farmington, Fayette, Industry, Jay, Kingfield, Mount Vernon, New Sharon, New Vineyard, North Franklin, Phillips, Rangeley, Rangeley Plantation, Sandy River Plantation, Strong, Temple, Vienna, Weld, West Central Franklin, and Wilton.
Address: 60 Applegate Ln., Wilton, ME 04294
Home Phone: (207) 645-3420
Email: Thomas.Saviello@legislature.maine.gov and drtom16@hotmail.com

Senator Scott Cyrway
https://legislature.maine.gov/128th-sena...ott-cyrway
Representing Senate District 16: Albion, Benton, Clinton, Fairfield, Unity Twp., Waterville, and Winslow.
Address: 363 Albion Rd., Benton, ME 04901
Phone: (207) 453 - 7787 Cell: (207) 485 - 1308
Senate Republican Office (207) 287 - 1505
Email: Scott.Cyrway@legislature.maine.gov and scyrway@roadrunner.com

Senator David Woodsome

https://legislature.maine.gov/128th-sena...d-woodsome
Representing Senate District 33: Cornish, Limerick, Newfield, Parsonsfield, Sanford, Shapleigh, and Waterboro.
Address: 1156 Sokokis Trl., North Waterboro, ME 04061
Home Phone: Cell: (207) 432-5643
Email: David.Woodsome@legislature.maine.gov and dcwoodsome@gmail.com

Senator Dana Dow
https://legislature.maine.gov/senate/sen...a-dow/9367
Representing Senate District 13: Alna, Boothbay, Boothbay Harbor, Bremen, Bristol, Damariscotta, Edgecomb, Hibberts Gore, Jefferson, Louds Island, Monhegan Island Plantation, Newcastle, Nobleboro, Somerville, South Bristol, Southport, Waldoboro, Washington, Westport Island, Whitefield, Windsor, and Wiscasset.
Address: 30 Kalers Pond Rd., Waldoboro, ME 04572
Home Phone: (207) 832-4658
Email: Dana.Dow@legislature.maine.gov

Senator Kimberley Rosen
Representing Senate District 8: Bradley, Brewer, Bucksport, Burlington, Castine, Clifton, Dedham, East Central Penobscot Unorganized Territory, Eddington, Great Pond, Holden, Lincoln, Lowell, Northwest Hancock Unorganized Territory, T32 MD Township, Orland, Orrington, Penobscot, Verona Island, and part of East Hancock Unorganized Territory.
Address: P.O. Box 877, Bucksport, ME 04416
Home Phone: (207) 469-3779
Email: kimberley.rosen@legislature.maine.gov

IN ADDITION, THESE TWO (2) REPUBLICAN STATE SENATORS DID NOT SHOW UP TO VOTE ON LD 65 (“Excused”):

Senator Paul Davis
https://legislature.maine.gov/senate/sen...davis/9362
Representing Senate District 4: Abbott, Alton, Athens, Atkinson, Beaver Cove, Blanchard, Bowerbank, Bradford, Brighton Plantation, Brownville, Cambridge, Charleston, Detroit, Dexter, Dover-Foxcroft, Garland, Greenville, Guilford, Harmony, Hartland, Kingsbury Plantation, Lagrange, Lake View Plantation, Medford, Milo, Monson, North East Piscataquis, North West Piscataquis, Palmyra, Parkman, Ripley, St. Albans, Sangerville, Sebec, Shirley, Wellington, and Willimantic.
Address: 36 Townhouse Rd., Sangerville, ME 04479
Phone: (207) 876 - 4047 Cell: (207) 343 - 0258
Senate Republican Office (207) 287 - 1505
Email: Paul.Davis@legislature.maine.gov

Senator Lisa Keim
https://legislature.maine.gov/senate/sen...-keim/9373
Representing Senate District 18: Andover, Bethel, Buckfield, Byron, Canton, Dixfield, Gilead, Greenwood, Hanover, Hartford, Hebron, Lincoln Plantation, Livermore, Livermore Falls, Lovell, Magalloway Plantation, Mexico, Milton Twp., Newry, North Oxford Unorganized Territory, Peru, Roxbury, Rumford, South Oxford Unorganized Territory, Stoneham, Stow, Sumner, Sweden, Upton, Waterford, West Paris, and Woodstock.
Address: 1505 Main St., Dixfield, ME 04224
Home Phone: (207) 562-6023
Email: Lisa.Keim@legislature.maine.gov

NOTE: The full results for this Maine Senate roll call vote are posted at: http://legislature.maine.gov/LawMakerWeb...number=391

How soon can we vote out these RINOs?

[Image: spread%20the%20word_zpsjbtzej8u.png]

Image source: http://planetxnews.com/wp-content/upload...e_word.png

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
07-02-2017, 07:33 AM
...the republicans have sucked a lot of gd fools into their fold by creating 'intra-party' squabbling/divisions using concepts like 'rino' (supposedly negative) and 'tea party' (supposedly positive)...

...there are a lot of argumentative peckerheads, and republicans have attracted a lot of these peckerheads not satisfied with mere inter-party [semi-retarded] verbal war with the stinking democrats...between the inter and intra-party squabbling, the peckerheads approach nirvana!...a utopia of endless goddamned fool bitching and moaning!

...and god knows i don't mind some good ol' fashioned bitching and moaning!..but it's really really lame/stoooooooooooooopid coming from republicrats working their holes about illion$ while clueless about the hideous origin, nature, etc., of even one!...Wink
07-02-2017, 07:32 PM
(06-21-2017 07:16 AM)Auntie Republicrat Wrote:  ...the term 'rino' is a really really lame slur...ime, used by 'non-rinos' who, like the hated rinos, can be found frequently fretting about illion 'dollar' political issues while worse than ignorant of the hideous, destructive origin and nature of even one 'dollar'...

...[hopefully, something like this happens to MF and the rest of the republicrat-radio-level-'political thinkers' someday: 'oh my god, i've been working my loud popcorn chute about ILLIONS of dollars my whole life and i truly don't even understand the origin, nature, etc., of even one dollar!!...maybe i should stfu about 'the economy' until i do...] Wink

A lame slur, I guess, but time honored.

sure, sure, End The Fed, right on.

Just want the GOP, with a GOP governor, and a GOP senate, to be able to get a budget passed that they like.
07-05-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 08:12 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
(07-02-2017 07:32 PM)f220 Wrote:  A lame slur, I guess, but time honored. sure, sure, End The Fed, right on. Just want the GOP, with a GOP governor, and a GOP senate, to be able to get a budget passed that they like.

...i hate using the term 'the fed' when discussing our HIDEOUS monetary order with republicrats....it seems republicrats are almost universally WORSE THAN IGNORANT as to the reality:..PRIVATE (some argue largely foreign) COMMERCIAL BANKSTERS CONTROL THE ISSUANCE (and/or non-issuance) OF 'OUR' MONEY!!..Angry

...these private commercial banksters use this money-creation power to acquire interest-bearing government bonds (and many other things) for FREE!!..[if you know any politicians, please ask them 'how much interest do taxpayers pay private banksters who acquired said government bonds for NOTHING?'...carefully note the goddamned fool confused Huh look on these republicrats after you ask this question... Wink

http://www.legalforgery.com/pages/detail...=27&id=152

"Chapter 8: Objections to Monetary Reform
Many people simply do not believe that the private banking system creates nearly all of our money.
“The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent.” John Kenneth Galbraith (1908- ), former professor of economics at Harvard, writing in ‘Money: Whence it came, where it went’ (1975)”
The above quotation is one of several that can be found on Anne Belsey’s site: http://www.moneyreformparty.org.uk
Ignorance and confusion about how new money is now created.

Many people, even in government and parliament, don't know how new money is now created, and what the consequences are. Most people find it hard to believe, if they think about it at all, that almost all the money in circulation has been created by commercial banks at profit to themselves. In reply to questions, a government spokesman may say that the funds which banks lend to customers “must either be obtained from depositors or the sterling money market, both of which usually require the payment of interest” - thus appearing to deny that banks are allowed to create new money and to profit from doing so...."

..[f220, it sounds to me like you dismiss just how goddamned ignorant these politicians are...surely including ?your stinking republicans!..every gd one of them!!...that's why they are where they are!!...their ignorance renders them harmless/no threat to the miserable exi$ting order!...these gd republicrat fools will NEVER get at the root$ of the most important problem$!!....ugh!..
07-05-2017, 02:30 PM
(07-05-2017 08:10 AM)Auntie Republicrat Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 07:32 PM)f220 Wrote:  A lame slur, I guess, but time honored. sure, sure, End The Fed, right on. Just want the GOP, with a GOP governor, and a GOP senate, to be able to get a budget passed that they like.

...i hate using the term 'the fed' when discussing our HIDEOUS monetary order with republicrats....it seems republicrats are almost universally WORSE THAN IGNORANT as to the reality:..PRIVATE (some argue largely foreign) COMMERCIAL BANKSTERS CONTROL THE ISSUANCE (and/or non-issuance) OF 'OUR' MONEY!!..Angry

...these private commercial banksters use this money-creation power to acquire interest-bearing government bonds (and many other things) for FREE!!..[if you know any politicians, please ask them 'how much interest do taxpayers pay private banksters who acquired said government bonds for NOTHING?'...carefully note the goddamned fool confused Huh look on these republicrats after you ask this question... Wink

http://www.legalforgery.com/pages/detail...=27&id=152

"Chapter 8: Objections to Monetary Reform
Many people simply do not believe that the private banking system creates nearly all of our money.
“The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent.” John Kenneth Galbraith (1908- ), former professor of economics at Harvard, writing in ‘Money: Whence it came, where it went’ (1975)”
The above quotation is one of several that can be found on Anne Belsey’s site: http://www.moneyreformparty.org.uk
Ignorance and confusion about how new money is now created.

Many people, even in government and parliament, don't know how new money is now created, and what the consequences are. Most people find it hard to believe, if they think about it at all, that almost all the money in circulation has been created by commercial banks at profit to themselves. In reply to questions, a government spokesman may say that the funds which banks lend to customers “must either be obtained from depositors or the sterling money market, both of which usually require the payment of interest” - thus appearing to deny that banks are allowed to create new money and to profit from doing so...."

..[f220, it sounds to me like you dismiss just how goddamned ignorant these politicians are...surely including ?your stinking republicans!..every gd one of them!!...that's why they are where they are!!...their ignorance renders them harmless/no threat to the miserable exi$ting order!...these gd republicrat fools will NEVER get at the root$ of the most important problem$!!....ugh!..

Well, you're wrong.

It sounds to me like you will criticize every single person on here who has anything to say other than "End the Fed".

This particular thread, and this particular message board, is about Maine State Politics.

You seem to think that GOP Legislators can just vote not to use dollar bills any more. Those bastards! We shouldn't be using dollar bills in Maine any more. People should ONLY be talking about how Maine can set up its own monetary system. And you do the same thing on every single thread.

We heard it the first time. End the Fed! I'm someone who slept on a floor in early 2008 in New Hampshire to try to get Ron Paul elected. I was about a block away when Hannity was hit by a snowball. But feel free to tell me all about how the Fed is bad, as if you haven't been giving your take on that in every single post.

Politicians can be doing a bad job, a mediocre job, a good job - within a context of sht. And there's no doubt there's a context of sht. But this thread isn't about the context of sht. There are other threads about the context of sht. The US has a bad banking system, has since 1913. Most other countries also have a bad banking system. Some argue that the primary reason that the US invades other countries, kills their leaders and steals all their money is because they don't have the Rothschild banking system. Some say the reason why the US and Israel founded and funded ISIS was to get rid of leaders who do not want Rothschild banking. We should all know this by now. Things suck in the world. The United States are the bad guys. We know this. That doesn't mean that the GOP in Maine needs to lie face down and spead their cheeks every time. They did a decent enough job with this particular budget fight.
07-07-2017, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 09:35 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
f220 asserts: It sounds to me like you will criticize every single person on here who has anything to say other than "End the Fed".

Huh...no, i don't use that phrase...using phrases like 'the fed' is confusing to ?your republicrat dummies/monetary ignoramuses who mistake 'the fed' for 'federal government'..when, in reality, we have a system LARGELY controlled by PRIVATE COMMERCIAL BANKERS...it seems to me 'end the fed' paints/inculcates a false picture in the mind of republicrat-level 'thinkers'...

...btw, i do understand how hard it is to honestly communicate with republicrat zipperheads [near impossible]--who don't understand the hideous origin and nature of even one dollar--when they get to flapping their gums about illion$...to paraphrase one monetary realist, 'I am afraid that the [gd fool puppet republicrats] will not like to be told that the banks can and do create and destroy money. And they who control the credit of a nation direct the policy of governments, and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people.'

f220: 'This particular thread, and this particular message board, is about Maine State Politics.'

...whether you understand or not, the most important issues in 'maine state politics' are GREATLY affected by this hideous gd fool/criminal monetary order about which ?your stinking 'non-rino' republicans are as silent and ignorant as the rest of 'them'!...time to get real!..for once!..

f220: You seem to think that GOP Legislators can just vote not to use dollar bills any more. Those bastards! We shouldn't be using dollar bills in Maine any more. People should ONLY be talking about how Maine can set up its own monetary system. And you do the same thing on every single thread.

Rolleyes...ugh!..where do you get this ^ crap!...AGAIN, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT EVEN ONE OF ?YOUR APPARENTLY STINKING REPUBLICRATS UNDERSTAND AND CONDEMN THAT MAINE CITIZENS/TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING BANKSTERS SOME UNKNOWN ILLION$ IN INTEREST ON BONDS SAID BANKSTER$ ACQUIRE(D) FOR NOTHING?!? (for only one example)...good god, republicrats!!!...come out of it!...

f220: We heard it the first time. End the Fed! I'm someone who slept on a floor in early 2008 in New Hampshire to try to get Ron Paul elected. I was about a block away when Hannity was hit by a snowball. But feel free to tell me all about how the Fed is bad, as if you haven't been giving your take on that in every single post.

Rolleyes...ron paul was good on the most important issue of 'monetary transparency'...but he's another one of these republican gold-bug ludwig knuckleheads who says dumb/wrong things like, 'we need to 'GO BACK TO THE GOLD STANDARD'..Rolleyes [hint for republicrats: we NEVER had any honest 'gold standard' in the first place!!...and it would be a goddamned fool idea to implement!..

f220: The US has a bad banking system, has since 1913.

Rolleyes ...we've ALWAYS had 'a bad banking system'...a class of private banksters has controlled/used people for centuries...get real...

...all ?your puny ENDLESS republicrat gripes are waaaaaaaaaay inferior to/GREATLY affected by 'the money thing'...and while ?you may allow the actions and words of these gd fool puppet chicken little republicrats to bamboozle you...i will not!...Wink