Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shame on every democrat on the Labor Committee
06-09-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Shame on every democrat on the Labor Committee
(06-07-2017 03:15 AM)Moving Forward Wrote:  Hey AR, you should pay attention to the issue. I don't really care if the unions give money to political campaigns for all parties, which they already do, my primary beef is with the ones that commit fraud as they donate. It's a shame if you think it's OK for any kind of organization to commit fraud.

Rolleyes

...oh, cut it out!..if you are the same 'MF' over at AMG you are OBVIOUSLY a partisan [and rather lame/mindless] cheerleader for the stinking republicans/'conservatives'...ADMIT IT!!...you don't like [blue-collar] unions...and one of the reasons you don't like [blue-collar] 'unions' is because they STRONGLY TEND to $upport the democrats, whom you, [like many republican-radio-level 'thinkers'] despise..admit it..

...i haven't figured out yet whether you are a dumbass 'trump republican apologist' or a 'ted cruz/marco rubio type' goddamned fool republican...but i'd bet a bundle you are a republican/'conservative' cheerleading fool of some sort...a monetary ignoramus with your hole frequently open about 'the 'illion dollar economy'...an apologist for stinking, rotten, murderous US foreign polic(e)y...a typical scrambled-eggs-for-brains republican/crat...yup...just admit it!....Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 01:59 PM by Moving Forward.)
You know, AR, it's a real shame that you don't seem to be willing to have a civil conversation. IMO, it's time for you to be warned or kicked off TMC. We'll see what happens.

[Image: Civility_zps8bvwmmta.gif]

Image source: http://spiritwalkministry.com/yahoo_site...22_std.gif

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
06-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Easier to just use the ignore button, heck if one did not read Aunties posts you might not know what is on talk radio