Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shame on every democrat on the Labor Committee
06-01-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: Shame on every democrat on the Labor Committee
(05-29-2017 09:01 AM)Moving Forward Wrote:  Auntie Republicrat just had a nice little rant, and I hope s/he feels better now but I also think it might be time to increase the dosage of his/her daily medications. It can't be healthy to live with that much hatred... get well soon! Love

Rolleyes

...do you scold your fellow republican bootlickers over at AMG for the constant hate they direct at democrats?...[i didn't think so] Wink

...i notice you didn't address my main point: ...that your stinking republicans are monetary ignoramuses and are constantly siding with the richer and more powerful over the poorer/weaker...just like you are told by your goddamned fool republican radio champions.. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 04:32 PM
LOL... you are just way too predictable.

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
06-02-2017, 09:02 AM
moving forward squirms: LOL... you are just way too predictable.

Rolleyes

...lol!..all one has to do to know what you have to say is tune into WGOP radio...["SQUAWK!!..republican good, democrat bad...moving forward wanna cracker....SQUAWK] Wink
06-02-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm having trouble following the thread folks. It almost looks like you folks are suggesting that there are two political parties called democrat and republican?

I only see people working against the public interest and a couple of strays who haven't been reeled in yet, or are assigned by their masters to play a role of adversarial viewpoint.

I hate to butt in as I have never worked in a union environment but have worked in nonunion places where people are fired without notice or recourse.

I know a man that worked at a place more than 20 years. He was rough around the edges but a good worker, and skilled. A boss walked up to him one day and said punch out, go home, we won't be needing you anymore. It was personal. The man had 20 years invested in that work place and took a loan for a vehicle so he could be at work on time. How is this better than working for a union shop?

That is just one example. I have seem several told impromptu to leave and do not return.
06-02-2017, 12:44 PM
The issue is,should you be forced to pay a fee in order to put food on your table. Conservatives believe you should be able to have the choice, progressives want to force you to donate to their campaigns, follow the money. How many unions have gone belly up with members losing pensions etc. Some union rules are extreme, as an officer on the ship I was not allowed do certain tasks, I would have to wait for a union member to show up and change a light bulb, replace toilet paper, polish brass etc. And unions breed mediocrity, you will be punished if you work to hard, fast etc.
At least that is my experience.
06-03-2017, 06:53 AM
Well said, Islander, you nailed it with that post! Maine workers and their families deserve to have the freedom of choice on this issue.

(06-02-2017 12:44 PM)Islander Wrote:  The issue is,should you be forced to pay a fee in order to put food on your table. Conservatives believe you should be able to have the choice, progressives want to force you to donate to their campaigns, follow the money.

-----------
Support the Right.
06-05-2017, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 07:41 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
moving nowhere becks: "Well said, Islander, you nailed it with that post! Maine workers and their families deserve to have the freedom of choice on this issue."

Rolleyes

...lol!...MF, what would your goddamned fool republicans with their illion-dollar government budget$ know about 'freedom of choice'?! Rolleyes

...[many/most of MF's republican/crat idiots would fine, harass, jail people for choosing to grow pot plants in their gardens!!...but they are big supporters of 'freedom of choice'?! Huh...shaddup..] Rolleyes
06-06-2017, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 07:34 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
kenny roberts writes: "I'm having trouble following the thread folks. It almost looks like you folks are suggesting that there are two political parties called democrat and republican?"

Huh

...what don't you understand?!..MF is OBVIOUSLY another pathetic republican cheerleader and a hypocrite (and an abject monetary ignoramus like every republicrat)..IF 'THE UNIONS' WERE FUNNELING MONEY TO MF'S STINKING REPUBLICANS INSTEAD OF MF'S HATED DEMOCRATS, MF WOULD APPLAUD AND/OR APOLOGIZE FOR 'THE UNIONS'..

...you do understand that, right kenny?..
06-06-2017, 12:54 PM
I understand the concept of an adversarial political system, and whether Moving Forward would be an apologist for a republican controlled union system, perhaps, but would be speculation on my part.

My cynical remarks meant that neither republican pretenders nor democrat pretenders seem to represent the American Citizen. They are globalists, either by choice or coercion, or plain cowardice, but they all go to lunch together and play golf together after putting on a show for C span. All theatrics, but the fat lady is in the wings preparing to sing.

The American citizen is watching connected criminals walk, there is no rule of law, it is like a bad science fiction movie from down here where I am watching. If it weren't for lies, it would be silent.

Decades ago, someone said we have the best congress money can buy. I think that is still true.
06-07-2017, 03:15 AM
Hey AR, you should pay attention to the issue. I don't really care if the unions give money to political campaigns for all parties, which they already do, my primary beef is with the ones that commit fraud as they donate. It's a shame if you think it's OK for any kind of organization to commit fraud.

-----------
Support the Right.