Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minority Women Protecting Themselves and Family
05-10-2017, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 02:14 PM by John Smith.)
Minority Women Protecting Themselves and Family
More good news on gun ownership and training. Whatever the reason, it's good to see more people taking personal responsibility for their own protection and that of their families. It can only help to reduce crime and promote law and order. I don't understand what race or sex has to do with it as every law abiding citizen should be armed, but it is good news anyway. If Trump had anything to do with it, then it's another win for him. One of these days soon a terrorist is going to attack and so many mothers are going to open up on him that it's going to look he was taken out with a gatling gun.

More black women turning to guns for self-defense

"I believe the reason we’re seeing more women of color joining this movement to use firearms is because they’re realizing this is not a political issue," Washington told Fox News. "It really never has been. It's about personal safety and protection."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/10/mor...fense.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply