Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LIBERALISM is indeed "Mental Illness"
03-31-2017, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 09:58 PM by woodcanoe.)
LIBERALISM is indeed "Mental Illness"
[Image: mental%20illness_zpsd5h1wssu.jpg]

I don't have words to describe this........but maybe none are necessary.

Islander I would love to hear your wife's opinion of what this thing is!

WC

There's more!
[Image: Judge-Pussy-Hat-Rambobiggs--640x480_zpscdtfrlxw.jpg]

Meet "Judge Pussy Hat"!

......."Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt started her session on January 24 by putting on the pink knitted hat that has become associated with the Women’s March protests held the day after Donald J. Trump took the oath of office to become the 45th president of the United States........In June of last year, Eckhardt used a naturalization ceremony to attack Donald Trump, the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and the death penalty. At one point during the ceremony, the judge urged the newly sworn citizens to register to vote so they could vote against Donald Trump. Her bald attempt to politicize the ceremony rankled some participants"......

I see this hat was a darker color than most of the others I have seen, possibly it was "that time of the month' maybe?

And they say we need to RESPECT the judges and judicial system? How in the world can one have ANY respect for this mentally ill "robed idiot"?

Wouldn't you think that promoting a political ideology, from bench while court is in session......might be grounds for disbarment?

I can't wait to see the old Krone Ginsburg wearing one of these on the SCOTUS bench!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: LIBERALISM is indeed "Mental Illness"
It is hard to keep a straight face with these jokers. The judge looks like the court jester, as for the other it is hard to say but I think it is a Hesheit.
04-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Oh my!
[Image: pussyhat2_zpss0lq0gxg.jpg]

Does anyone have even the vaugest idea as to just what the message is that these women are trying to convey to the rest of us?

Or is it simply the worst attack of "mass insanity" that the world has ever seen?

WC
04-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Creepy clowns, vulgar comes to mind.
04-01-2017, 07:21 AM
(04-01-2017 06:24 AM)woodcanoe Wrote:  Oh my!
[Image: pussyhat2_zpss0lq0gxg.jpg]

Does anyone have even the vaugest idea as to just what the message is that these women are trying to convey to the rest of us?

Or is it simply the worst attack of "mass insanity" that the world has ever seen?

WC
I think that the one,on the left, holding the sign is a nurse that I had in January when I was in Maine Med for a heart event. She told me she was going to DC for the women's march.
04-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Those two needn't worry about many hands being put on them. Scaring the bejesus out of about everyone they encounter may be a problem though. Having heart problems wasn't bad enough? Maine Med has taken good care of me and several family members, but nobody inflicted anything like that on the patients that I am aware of. Sounds like Al drew the short straw on that trip.
04-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Yes and it was really short.
09-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Rosie O’Donnell’s ex-wife Michelle Rounds dead of suicide
"... If anyone would like to give to the National Suicide Prevention it would also be greatly appreciated. There are so many out there in this world that have demons that they think suicide is the only way out ..."
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...icide.html
01-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Truly, liberalism is a mental illness. From today's news:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/11...alute.html

A 19 yr old coed from Texas Tech was pulled out of line at the international airport in Houston, by TSA agents when she gave another passenger, who was wearing a Texas Tech hoodie, the Texas Tech finger gun salute. The TSA agent said, "You can't do that!" and gave her a thorough search and dressing down, before allowing her to proceed.

In my experience, the TSA adds little to the security of flying. In Boston, a few years ago, they confiscated a flashlight from me, declaring it to be a dangerous weapon. After threatening me with arrest, they finally allowed me to mail it back to myself. It took over six weeks to go from Boston to Lincoln, Maine. I was pretty sure I'd never see it again...but I was incorrect.