Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Gun Sales Slow Under a Trump Administration?
01-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Will Gun Sales Slow Under a Trump Administration?
Some media outlets are trying to throw a wet blanket on the roaring gun sales by trying to make the public believe your gun rights are safe. Don't believe it for a second. Just because we narrowly avoided electing another gun grabber by the thinnest of margins, don't let you guard down. With just a little effort in 4 states, Clinton could have easily won.

Being prepared is expecting and planning for trouble before it arrives. There are a lot of changes brewing around the world as citizens reestablish control of their governments. Expect serious pushback from the globalists near and far. Heck, you might be able to find a few bargains.

Trump's pro-Second Amendment platform could end gun sales boom
"Had Secretary Clinton been elected, it would have been panic sales, because gun shows were in her sights to either be eliminated, or make it so difficult to sell that they wouldn’t be effective,” Wanenmacher said. “When there is complacency, there isn’t the motive to buy guns in anticipation of something bad happening.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...-boom.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: Will Gun Sales Slow Under a Trump Administration?
I would think know the sale of guns will continue at a strong pace, hopefully Trump makes it easier to buy guns
01-22-2017, 10:06 PM
I agree that gun sales that have been "booming" will continue to do just that.

Among us "deplorables" there will always be a healthy dose of skepticism, and distrust of government at ALL levels. Being "prepared" just naturally runs in our veins I suspect!

WC
01-23-2017, 03:42 PM
There may be a saturation level that will occur.

I'd have to say that the choices offered by the firearm industries is the greatest I've ever seen. With Concealed carry and even constitutional carry legal, the number of quality .380s, 9mm, 45 etc is many. The choices are as many as buying a new car or televisions and electrical devices.

How many are making ARs and Aks now? wow great choices

But there is a saturation level and it will be reached. I haven't bought an AR or AK and while I like them and if someone gave me one, I'd take it, I don't want to feed it however, so won't buy one and really see them as not being aesthetically pleasing. I'd rather have a fine double shotgun.

Just as the car industry sales are dropping off, after years of boom, how many cars or firearms will you spend money on?
01-23-2017, 05:38 PM
Just as the car industry sales are dropping off, after years of boom, how many cars or firearms will you spend money on?
[/quote]

I'll spend my money on the next one. Cars and trucks eventually wear out. Quality firearms generally do not. Looked at a Keltec Bullpup today, 12 ga., holds 15 rounds. Would easily fit into a gym bag, a carry item that does not scream "gun!"

Thankfully, overall I do a lot more looking than I do purchasing.

While I am not one, I would think this is a good era to be in the firearms business. Any related firearms business: manufacturing or retail.
01-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Can you buy a plug for 3 round compliance with the waterfowl rules?
01-24-2017, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 08:29 AM by Dale Tudor.)
(01-23-2017 06:21 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Can you buy a plug for 3 round compliance with the waterfowl rules?

Don't know. It would need two plugs, as it has two 7 round chambers. It is more of a close quarters weapon. Don't think I'd take it duck or goose hunting. Then, again, your question may mean you are just having fun with an enjoying this thread. And to that, I say, "have at it!"

(01-24-2017 08:25 AM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  
(01-23-2017 06:21 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Can you buy a plug for 3 round compliance with the waterfowl rules?

Don't know. It would need two plugs, as it has two 7 round chambers. It is more of a close quarters weapon. Don't think I'd take it duck or goose hunting. Then, again, your question may mean you are just having fun with an enjoying this thread. And to that, I say, "have at it!"
Speaking of close quarters, I saw a meme on facebook that said the reason for the 2nd amendment was not because the deer were coming.
01-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Just joking around, I saw one of those on Youtube they look heavy, 14 rounds, but awesome, I guess you can load 7 rounds in one tube of 00 buck and the other tube with slugs or birdshot and switch a lever from one tube to the other, as need be

Replaces the street sweeper that I had the fun to shoot once
01-24-2017, 08:33 PM
(01-24-2017 08:23 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Just joking around, I saw one of those on Youtube they look heavy, 14 rounds, but awesome, I guess you can load 7 rounds in one tube of 00 buck and the other tube with slugs or birdshot and switch a lever from one tube to the other, as need be

Replaces the street sweeper that I had the fun to shoot once
Weight helps with the recoil.
03-26-2018, 09:59 AM
Gun maker Remington files for bankruptcy

"The Journal reported that the gun industry is facing low demand and high stock after Donald Trump's unexpected election to the presidency in 2016. According to the paper, firearms manufacturers boosted output in the run-up to the election, expecting that a Hillary Clinton victory would lead to a boost in sales ahead of tighter gun laws."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/gun...uptcy.html