Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2nd Amendment Infringement
12-25-2016, 07:52 AM
2nd Amendment Infringement
Obama Administration Finalizes Social Security Gun Ban

"Barack Obama’s Social Security Administration (SSA) issued the final version of a rule that will doom tens of thousands of law-abiding (and vulnerable) disability insurance and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients to a loss of Second Amendment rights under the guise of re-characterizing them as “mental defectives.” The SSA, for the first time in its history, will be coopted into the federal government’s gun control apparatus, effectively requiring Social Security applicants to weigh their need for benefits against their fundamental rights when applying for assistance based on mental health problems."

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2...y-gun-ban/

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infringement
1:  the act of infringing :  violation
2:  an encroachment or trespass on a right or privilege
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: 2nd Amendment Infringement
Here's an idea--take up your arms, wait by the door, and when the SSI guy shows up to take your gun(s), shoot yourself. Save him the trouble.

Merry Christmas!
12-25-2016, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 12:39 PM by Ugene.)
Ahh...
A gentle Yuletide message from the tolerant left.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
12-25-2016, 01:41 PM
The IGNORE button makes heshit's swill lots easier to deal with!

No true leftist has anything to say that makes it worth my time to bother to read it!

WC
12-25-2016, 01:51 PM
True dat, but I have to check back every so often to be reminded of how ignorant he/she/it really is.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
12-25-2016, 03:05 PM
Come at me, bro. You flaming piece of dog excrement. Lol.
01-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Its interesting that most of the gun confiscation targets veterans. I can't imagine why. Maybe the military service rots the mind or we can't let veterans have guns for some other reason.

Gun-rights groups hope Trump nixes Social Security role in background checks

"One concern is how a similar program has worked at the Department of Veterans Affairs, which has been reporting some veterans to the background check system when they have been unable to manage their own financial affairs. The VA reported the names of more than 257,000 military veterans who couldn’t manage their finances. A 2012 Congressional Research Service report found 99.3 percent of all names reported on the background check system as “mental defectives” came from the VA."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/...hecks.html