Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donald Drumpf @ AIPAC
11-21-2016, 05:12 AM
Donald Drumpf @ AIPAC
Donnie's Full speech to AIPAC, the nest of Foreign Agents, Spies, & Traitors - Donnie & the Neocon War Mongers got you to vote for their shit.AGAIN !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Donald Drumpf @ AIPAC
So The Donald didn't touch the third rail, what a surprise?
11-24-2016, 04:56 PM
OK, I had never heard of this group before and the first two posts did not explain what AIPAC is so I looked it up.

"American Israel Public Affairs Committee - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_I..._Committee
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States."

My Niece worked for a Scandinavian - American trade association in New York. I expect nearly every nation in the world has an association to promote commerce with what used to be the world's largest economy. I believe Red China has the largest economy now. When American officials speak to such trade associations, why do some people's hair catch on fire?

I understand that trade agreements must be fair which is why I am totally opposed to the TPP and NAFTA. The only products I have seen imported from Israel are firearms and ammunition. The semi-automatic UZI is very reliable as is the Galil, the Desert Eagle and all calibers of IDI ammunition. They make good stuff.
11-27-2016, 07:37 PM
I heard a man say many years ago that we look after Israel knowing that anytime, 24/7 that we need to, we can land our planes on their soil. That has never been a guaranteed thing in any other nation over there.

Yes I am aware of the USS Liberty, but it seems to me that was a US conspiracy using Israel not Israel acting
on their own policy.

This isn't popular but I have read the Old Testament frequently. Our Creator wanted all nations to get a glimpse of His divine nature, rather than just a general revelation as many primitive tribes have, so He created a people to interact with. The Hebrew.

If one reads the history of the Hebrew people, it is difficult to find good things said about them. That continues to this day. They are irreverent, unholy, stiff necked miserable people. God did that on purpose to show all mankind that if He could call this disaster His people, He can love the rest of us also.
12-03-2016, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 09:38 AM by Mike G.)
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/12/...g-roberts/

Trump alone among all the presidential candidates said that he saw no point in fomenting conflict with Russia. Trump alone questioned NATO’s continued existence 25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Trump alone said that he would work to bring middle-class jobs back to America.

And Trump said that he would enforce immigration laws. Is this racism or is this a defense of citizenship? How is the US a country if there is no difference between illegal aliens and citizens?

giving Trump a chance
12-08-2016, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 03:04 AM by Ralph Coffman.)
[quote='Roger Ek' pid='15305' dateline='1480020963']
OK, I had never heard of this group before and the first two posts did not explain what AIPAC is so I looked it up.

"American Israel Public Affairs Committee - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_I..._Committee
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States."

******* After all this time you don't know what "AIPAC" is? WOW Roger! *******