Trump at Gettysburg
10-23-2016, 11:33 AM
Trump at Gettysburg
I love his stand on education.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Trump at Gettysburg
(10-23-2016 11:33 AM)Bob Wrote:  I love his stand on education.

This is an excellent speech on the part of Trump. Very specific. A breath holder for moonbats, as he clearly explains how he will take corrective action in America, with the purpose of returning our country to a constitutional government and un-doing the damage caused Obama and his horde of Anti-American fools.
10-23-2016, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016 08:15 PM by Mike G.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...aking.html

No comment: Clinton has 'nothing to say' about Wikileaks email revealing $12M quid pro quo with Morocco's king that an aide said was a 'mess' of her own making

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhYoxHuJ3cU

NSA hacks Clinton Dnc emails? Napolitano
10-24-2016, 06:18 AM
(10-23-2016 11:33 AM)Bob Wrote:  I love his stand on education.

I stand in agreement with the rest of you. Education has become the "hotbed of indoctrination" for the leftists among us! They now have them from age 5, in the public schools, and are desperately trying to get them from the parents at even younger ages.

Frightening stuff!

This is Huxley's "Brave New World" coming to life before our eyes!

Brave New World was written in 1931, has been ranked 5th as one of the best novels of the 20th century. Much of what is in it has come to pass.

The novel was inspired by a line from William Shakespeare, derived from a speech by the character "Miranda" in "The Tempest, Act V, Scene 1:

........"O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't
"......

This line itself is ironic; Miranda was raised for most of her life on an isolated island, and the only people she ever knew were her father and his servants, an enslaved savage, and spirits, notably Ariel. When she sees other people for the first time, she is overcome with excitement, and utters, among other praise, the famous line above. However, what she is actually observing is not men acting in a refined or civilized manner, but rather representatives of the worst of humanity, who betrayed or tried to betray their brothers or leaders to get ahead.

Shakespeare play, The Tempest!

WC
10-24-2016, 09:32 PM
An excellent topic for a debate!

I will just add a "wee bit" to what Trump said about making "school choice" a priority in his administration.

My dad spent 30 yrs as a Maine high school principal. He was held in fairly high regard by his peers at the time, for his leadership and administration abilities. He was a member of the Maine Teachers Association from the beginning, in the early to mid 1950's. He was elected to the presidency of that organization, by his peers, in 1961, where he served a year term in that position.

The MTA was or course a "union" from the beginning but the members did NOT think of it that way at that time. It was devoted to the "professionalism" of teaching, regularly recognizing certain teachers for their ability and selecting "honors" students from all over Maine! I was one of them though probably did not really deserve it at that time.

I have mentioned this simply to point out that he was heavily vested in this movement, from the beginning!

But, as it began to resemble the United Auto Workers, or the AFL-CIO, he became extremely disenchanted, and fought them every chance he had, for the rest of his life! He became the strongest advocate for "school choice" that I have ever encountered. He said, and said it often, to throw away the testing, throw away the teachers unions, privatize education to the extent possible and......let the "customers" (the children and their parents) decide for themselves which schools are best suited for their children.

I am excited....and tremendously pleased......to see that Donald Trump believes in FREEDOM of education too, from the bottom of his heart!

This won't happen without a tremendous battle, and has NO chance of happening if Trump is not in the White House, something to think a bit about perhaps, in addition to all the rest of it.

But instead of asking........Hillary Clinton......or Donald Trump........I would like to ask the question in a much different way.

As we well know, though the leftists smugly deny it, there are probably around 50 million American citizens who support Donald Trump VERY strongly, and are not dissuaded by concocted scandals and rigged polls, but intend to support him to the end. 20,000 turned out this afternoon in Tampa, FL! I just read a column, a few minutes ago, that described this support for Trump in no uncertain terms. I liked it so well I am stealing it. That gentleman described this rabid support for Trump, and disdain for DC, the Political Elites and their "media whores" as "The Politics of RAGE"

I think that's just perfect!

So that leads us to MY question.....for a bit of debate at the same time, maybe:

What is going to happen if Donald Trump loses?

WC
10-25-2016, 02:52 PM
WHEN Trump loses, the Trumpians will follow the lead of their hero. If Trump continues to whine and bitch about how the election was “rigged”, I predict some unstable followers will take things into their own hands. "The Politics of RAGE" sounds about right to me. Hopefully, Trump tells his minions to stand down after his defeat, and then heads off into the sunset and out of our lives for good.

Trump at Gettysburg indeed; might as well bring Dukakis back for another tank ride.
10-30-2016, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 09:04 PM by Mike G.)
Fred Reed says it doesn't really matter, too many zombies over the wall already

http://fredoneverything.org/ready-ronald...-all-dead/

Give her credit for consistency. She is always mendacious, firmly in the pockets of Wall Street, Israel, the Neocon hawks, and the arms industry, never having accomplished anything on her own, always riding Bill’s coattails, having a disastrous record as SecState, always for sale. With her, we know what we will get. With Trump, it’s a roll of very weird dice.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/m...index.html

Marine Le Pen

We are similar because we are not part of the establishment, we are not part of the system, and we do not depend on anybody and we don't take orders from anyone," she said.

Le Pen also went after Clinton, saying the former secretary of state would bring "war," "devastation" and "instability" as president.
"For France, anything is better than Hillary Clinton. Anything but Hillary Clinton. Because I think Hillary Clinton means war. Hillary Clinton means devastation. It means world instability."
10-30-2016, 09:36 PM
(10-25-2016 02:52 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  WHEN Trump loses, the Trumpians will follow the lead of their hero. If Trump continues to whine and bitch about how the election was “rigged”, I predict some unstable followers will take things into their own hands. "The Politics of RAGE" sounds about right to me. Hopefully, Trump tells his minions to stand down after his defeat, and then heads off into the sunset and out of our lives for good.

Trump at Gettysburg indeed; might as well bring Dukakis back for another tank ride.

Hillary is a disgusting pig. Everything is bribery to her. Bribery, blackmail, murder, a non-stop parade of crime. Trump presents a very tepid alternative. I'm voting for Trump because he's not Hillary. Period. I don't particularly want a wall. I would wipe out all debts, Jubilee!, crushing all the banks. Things like that. Hopefully Trump wins. That way we won't have Hillary, and something will be different, and we won't have Hillary's Stalinist Reign of Terror.

Democrats want a 1 party system and a 1 world government. They want to be in charge, and they want big bribes. Stalinist Era Totalitarianism is their model.

Trump is what exactly? A real estate developer? Former owner of the Miss Universe pageant. It's not that Trump is going to do a good job. Hillary is a Stalinist.

Anyone notice that Yuengling of Yuengling beer endorsed Trump. And bars in DC are taking Yuengling out. They found it completely unacceptable that someone didn't support Hillary.

That's the world we live in. One Party Rule is what is desired by many in DC. Awfulness. Worst possible outcome.

People who vote for Democrats are trash. Have you not been paying attention to Wikileaks?
10-31-2016, 04:28 AM
f220
well said

Northarrow is living in a bubble, so is DC, the bubble of delusion and money printing.

People like NA think the US will return to "normal" once Trump and the expendables are defeated.

The anger is poverty and no future under the present DC course, racketeering and criminality rule America.

What does NA and DC just think we are going to roll over?
10-31-2016, 04:57 AM
If Trump loses, all those countries who "donated" to the Clintons will come knocking to collect.