Is USA gearing for war with Russia?
10-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Is USA gearing for war with Russia?
http://empireexposed.blogspot.com/2016/1...en-us.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Is USA gearing for war with Russia?
Clinton is insane with some of the stuff she says. Last night Chris Wallace asked both candidates how they would deal with Syria. Hillary want's a "no fly" zone. Of course it is Russian war planes flying over Syria as Syria is a soverign nation and Russia is an ally!

Wallace asked if she would shoot the Russian planes down (which you would need to do to enforce such a zone) and she went around Robin Hood's barn several times to avoid an answer.

The left makes Putin out to be EVIL so they can paint Trump with the same brush. Trump said at that debate that he and Putin had never met! But he also said TALKING with Putin would be a great asset in trying to deal with the situation......while Hillary just seems to want war.

She's stark raving mad......but anyone paying attention....already knew that!

Trump also told her that Putin would never negotiate with either her, or Obama, aa he thought both were stupid, and he had no respect for them. He also said that the Russians had outsmarted Hillary, as SOS, and BamBam, numerous times, because both HC and Obama are stupid, and it was patently obvious.

She did NOT like that all that well......and you could tell!

I loved hearing the truth like that. She is an idiot, and do isn't the current POTUS!

WC
10-21-2016, 04:30 AM
She has to go to war to prove she has a pair , combined with the small person syndrome she is dangerous. Besides Obama told us Russia was a has been
10-21-2016, 08:12 AM
It is said that Russia has a gross national product that is about the same as Italy, so they are no economic power house. But what they do have is nukes and modern weaponry and natural resources and a people firmly behind their motherland.

Russia does not want war, unlike the US, but if pushed, they will push hard I believe and considering that they are outgunned by NATO and the US, they very well will fall back on nukes.

Europe will be the first target and Europe needs to understand that and stop the arrogant Americans from pushing into Russia.

The continental US is also in danger from subs and even if a few get through, we will lose millions.

This is the Game that Hiliary, Obama, Rice, Nuland and Powers are playing and they call it Russian Roulette.
10-22-2016, 07:13 AM
This is nothing but INSANITY and a good reason why we can't put another idiot into the White House. Putin, and the rest of the world have little to no respect for either Hillary Clinton or Bambam, as Trump pointed out at the debate.

Having endured the "cold war" in my childhood I would say that I am not half as afraid of Russia as I am of a place like Iran, where the people are NOT afraid of death. I have long said that when somebody in that part of the world gets a nuke then we will likely find out what "crazy" really is!

If I were Putin and listening to the war mongering from HC and Bambam, I would be rattling the sabres too. What is needed is a leader who knows how to sit down and discuss the issues with folks who do NOT agree with him.....and try to find common ground that both sides can live with.

Neither Clinton nor Obama can deal with anyone that they disagree with so they are lost before they start. Trump however,did NOT get where he is, with a billion dollar company....without having to deal, everyday,with people who did NOT agree with him.

That he has been as successful as he is is ample testimony to his skills as a superb NEGOTIATOR, something that has NOT been seen in DC in many decades!

It has been said repeatedly that the skill of "politics" is all about knowing how to negotiate and find common ground on the relevant issues, by opposing sides, something the leftists know nothing about! They call the opposition evil names....then wonder why they don't want to negotiate anything. Stupid!

See the mess they made with Obamacare, just for an example!

WC
10-22-2016, 07:22 AM
I am more afraid of a Hillary totalitarian regime than I am of Russia
10-22-2016, 07:23 AM
(10-22-2016 07:22 AM)Islander Wrote:  I am more afraid of a Hillary totalitarian regime than I am of Russia

I second that motion!

WC
11-20-2016, 05:10 AM
I watched Judge Jenean Pirro last night. She said to the Democrat looters and arsonists, "The American People rejected your presidential candidate. They rejected your candidates for the Senate and House. They rejected your candidates for governor and legislatures so get over it!"
11-20-2016, 07:47 AM
Babies cry. Those of us who are parents remember those days quite well.Babies have little control over their emotions at that age!
[Image: cryingbaby_zpswlowidha.jpg]

But as we grow to adulthood, one of the traits of most adults......or at least it used to be....was the ability to control one's emotions. The last thing we ever expected to see was this:
[Image: snowflake2_zpswy1da7va.jpg]

The morning after Pearl Harbor was attacked, thousands of young men, many younger than most of the people in the second picture, were lined up along Exchange St in Bangor, to sign up for military service for their country, a move that would take most of them halfway around the world, some to come back in pieces, many more to never come back. Nobody in those lines was "crying", in fact, my dad, who was one of them, said there was "grim determination" on all of the faces that morning!

Tom Brokaw called my dad's contemporaries "The Greatest Generation".

The younger set, bawling their eyes out because an election did NOT go the way they wanted, and having hissy fits over it,will never lead anyone. In order to be a good leader one must have good control over their own emotions and actions first.

I think these "bawling millenials" will rightfully be remembered as "The Wasted Generation".

WC
11-20-2016, 08:14 AM
Snowflakes, one and all. Are these the "educated" voters we keep hearing about, lmao