Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Site Assessment
12-26-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Site Assessment
Well, Gee Whiz, Ugene. That was very simple. Thank you for your help.

Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Count me in with the ongoing pursuit of AMG.

Bob S.:

Are you at liberty to disclose a price or ballpark Scott has in mind?

I have no idea what form of ownership would work best for a site like AMG and any form of ownership has legal limits as to how many owners or shareholders there can be.

I'm not interested in being an owner but am more than willing to make a financial contribution if and when the building blocks begin to take shape.

What pmconusa said about fresh milk. At one time, Naran mentioned that Scott was entertaining two serious offers. As it became apparent no deal was forthcoming, a few posters asked Scott to reveal his price but he never did. He may regret that because every moment that site remains dark, the value drops a lot.

Tell Scott we are not vultures and are interested in treating him fairly. But he needs to get real and the sooner, the better.

In the meantime, thank you! It's very good of you to offer us shelter. If it begins to look like permanent accomodations, don't hesitate to ask for help with upkeep.
12-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Taxfoe

Bob said something about 14K, I believe I sent about 200 bucks to Scott over 13 years and all of that in last year or so. As woodcanoe and as I have said it is not about the money, it is about the content and the content changed, and so must we.
01-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Bob, Nice work with this site! I like the new easy-to-read header. Please let us know if you could use any type of assistance.
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Butch Moore has been doing all of the changes. A mighty thanks to him.

(01-04-2014 09:23 AM)Moving Forward Wrote:  Bob, Nice work with this site! I like the new easy-to-read header. Please let us know if you could use any type of assistance.
01-06-2014, 07:43 AM
time here is approx. 0642...time on the site clock approx. 0742.

The site cant seem to 'remember' my password after several attempts to check the 'remember' box.

Still learnin'.....
01-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Spider, I just checked and the board time is correct. Go to User Control Panel / Edit Options / Date and Time Options and set it to GMT -5:00 and you should be all set.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

"As individual fingers we can easily be broken, but together we make a mighty fist." - Sitting Bull

*All posts reflect my personal views, not necessarily those of any organizations with which I am affiliated.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2014, 06:37 PM
I'll have more to say in the future, but either the absence of discussion on the MHPC EBT/TANF data release, or my inability to quickly find it, points to a chance to improve newsworthiness on this site.
01-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Melvin, there's a thread about this EBT fraud under the State & Local Politics tab.
01-12-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't read directions very carefully and until someone mentioned here, I hadn't noticed the "View new posts" right under my user name at the top of the opening page. I've now used that feature a couple of days and just want to tell everyone that it makes using this forum infinitely quicker and easier. One can read the new posts if that's all is wanted and can go directly to the threads if reading more is wanted or required. I hope everyone gets acquainted with that "View new posts" feature. Having access to that alone is well worth joining the forum and the tone of posts here are certainly for the most part very high caliber. Thank you, Bob and Butch, for making this a superior site.