Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Madoff and The Banksters
05-25-2016, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 06:23 AM by Mike G.)
Madoff and The Banksters
http://usawatchdog.com/criminal-bankers-...-chaitman/

An interview with lawyer suing JP Morgan on Madoff theft, how the big banks are committing felonies and are not prosecuted by the illustrious Obama administration.

Our government and MSM bought and paid for by the Banksters
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Madoff and The Banksters
It's a "quid pro quo" sort of deal. The banksters buy the politicians in congress and people like Hillary Clinton, and many many others......and in turn they will make sure that those "whores" keep the FREE money machine going so that Wall St can go through the roof.

The funniest, and best, thing about that Wall St wealth......is that, just like 1929, it is most all on paper....and could vanish as quick as Janet Yellen "created" it.

In the grand scheme of things there are many OTHER things that are way more important than a big pile of money. Look at the photos of the soup kitchens in the early 30's and note that ALL of them were in the cities! Rural people, on their own land had the ability to provide food and shelter for themselves, and never had had much money themselves so that was not a problem.

The best part of things today is that ALL of the "arrogant elitist establishment".............live in the cities. There is an "unimaginable" disaster heading right for them........I bet they will lose that arrogance when the SHTF .....and those of us who are willing to look around, and learn from those studies, can see that this can only end in such a disaster!

The great depression ended once US Industry was ramping up for WWII. Today all that is left of American industry is a bunch of rusting old buildings and worse, holes in the ground on empty plots of wasteland. Our "betters" think that manufacturing is "beneath" us now thus should be relegated to the third world....as it has been. Going to be lots harder to recover next time.....with our vital manufacturing infrastructure gone. The paper machines are removed from the closed paper mills just as fast as they can be dismantled and moved to China and other places.

I predict we will SOON see the day that we have deep regrets over all of this!

Thank the bankters, wall streeters and their political and media whores for all of that. A prostitute just sells her body, these fools have sold their souls!

WC
05-29-2016, 01:41 PM
The Blue Green Coalition is a group of labor unions and environmentalists who want to destroy our way of life. Mike Michaud was well rewarded for being a member. These environmentalists tell us what they want for us. Americans just don't pay attention enough.

"I suspect that eradicating smallpox was wrong. It played an important part in balancing ecosystems."
John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal

"Christianity is our foe. If animal rights is to succeed, we must destroy the Judeo-Christian Religious tradition."
Peter Singer, the "Father of Animal Rights"

Global Sustainability requires: "the deliberate quest of poverty . . . reduced resource consumption . . . and set levels of mortality control."
Professor Maurice King

"The extinction of the human species may not only be inevitable but a good thing . . . This is not to say that the rise of human civilization is insignificant, but there is no way of showing that it will be much help to the world in the long run."
Economist editorial

"People are the cause of all the problems; we have too many of them; we need to get rid of some of them, and this (ban of DDT) is as good a way as any."
Charles Wurster, Environmental Defense Fund

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"
Maurice Strong
Head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro

"The world has cancer, and the cancer is man."
A. Gregg, Mankind at the Turning Point

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 per day."
Dr. Jacques Cousteau

Forest Service Policy Quote:

"Human happiness, and certainly human fecundity, are not as important as a wild and healthy planet.  I know social scientists who remind me that people are part of nature, but it isn't true.  Somewhere along the line -- at about a billion years ago, maybe half that -- we quit the contract and became a cancer.  We have become a plague upon ourselves and upon the earth.

Until such time as Homo Sapiens should decide to rejoin nature, some of us can only hope for the right virus to come along.
David M. Graber, National Park Service.
06-02-2016, 07:36 PM
http://kyklosproductions.com/video/16052...TV_greece/

The EU and the troika are having a fine time in mining Greece whatever they can con. A good interview with Paul Craig Roberts, an x Reagan Treasury who is appalled at the BS going on in America and European Union.

Beware coming to a nation near you, do I hear Paulson yellen at Yellen