Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worse than the mafia
02-21-2016, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2016 02:39 AM by Mike G.)
Worse than the mafia
https://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/worse-mafia/

The Bushs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: Worse than the mafia
Knowing the Bushes at a personal level I will have to disagree, now if he wants to talk about the Clinton's then we will be getting somewhere.
03-01-2016, 09:14 PM
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/03/phil...me-family/

More Bush family criminality, the bushes against the Clintons, two mafia crime stories in Americana.
04-04-2016, 01:32 PM
http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/c...continues/

The cover-up of the Sauds finance of 9/11?
04-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian nationals. Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian national who went to Afghanistan to form a CIA financed guerilla band to take on the Russian army, which he did quite well at. Bin Laden's dad was the first man on the Arabian peninsula to own and operate a construction company, and was filthy rich in the end for it.

The Saudis are NOT a friend of ours, they just use us to help hold the royals in power, as if the people in the street rose up over there, the royals could be gone in a heart beat. They were among the leaders of the first Arab oil Embargo in 1973. They have done everything they can to drive the price of petroleum through the roof.....and to keep it there.

Our tank ships haul their expensive crude over here....and haul wheat and corn back so the Sauds can have something to eat as they grow very little of their own food. I am hoping that if Donald Trump gets into the White house that he will sit down with those guys and ask them if they would like to keep eating.....or not! We desperately need someone in power to work for OUR interests for a change.

With all of the BS these guys have thrown at us I cannot begin to figure out WHY we thought Iraq was the place that needed to be invaded!

Anyone here know any good reason why we went into Iraq?

WC
04-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Saddam threatened papa Bush?

Saddam could be easily toppled and the military bases placed there would enhance military operations elsewhere in the region?

Rumsfeld said Iraq is our next war.
06-30-2016, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 08:21 PM by Mike G.)
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/285...-president

“I live in D.C., so my vote is kind of irrelevant. But if I was the last vote, if my vote was going to make a difference, I’d prefer to have Hillary Clinton in the White House than Donald Trump,” Tony Fratto, a former deputy assistant and deputy press secretary to President George W. Bush, told The Hill.

So far, the group of pro-Hillary Republicans is small but comprised of some big names.

Paulson, the former Treasury secretary who oversaw the financial bailout at the end of the George W. Bush administration, is the highest-ranking former GOP official to back Clinton over Trump.

“The GOP, in putting Trump at the top of the ticket, is endorsing a brand of populism rooted in ignorance, prejudice, fear and isolationism,” Paulson wrote in a scathing op-ed in The Washington Post. “Enough is enough. It’s time to put country before party and say it together: Never Trump.”

Then there’s Armitage, George W. Bush’s deputy secretary of State and a former Ronald Reagan appointee, who told Politico that Trump “doesn’t appear to be a Republican” or want to learn about policy issues.
07-01-2016, 04:31 AM
In other words Trump does not play by their rules, doesn't owe anyone except the people. I agree Country before party
Trump 2016
07-01-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 06:32 AM by woodcanoe.)
At least now, it is very evident that the Republican party is badly divided, and maybe even finished. These guys forget all about "party loyalty" when they DON'T get to choose the nominee.

We have know this has been going on for years now, as we all faithfully marked the box for whatever Republican "sponge" the party bosses chose to run, then watched, as in 2014, when we ran the table, and they went to DC and peed it up against the wall, over and over ad nauseum!

They are finished as without the middle class to pull the lever they can't win jack!

But at least we know who the REAL enemy is now, and has been for some time.

WC