Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LaVoy Finicum's Police Shooter's Name to be kept SECRET!
02-18-2016, 08:40 PM
LaVoy Finicum's Police Shooter's Name to be kept SECRET!
I will always think the guys who pulled off the Oregon wildlife building occupation to have been badly misguided, and poorly led,neveretheless it did lead to the ambush and killing of one of the occupiers, after he had left his truck with his hands in the air!
[Image: Lavoy-executed_zpspuhmtnpo.jpg]

......."State Rep. Jeff Barker has introduced a bill that would temporarily delay the release of the name of the officer who shot [LaVoy] Finicum,” KOIN 6 News reported Sunday. House Bill 4087 already unanimously passed the Oregon House Judiciary Committee......The bill, which will allow law enforcement to petition a judge for a 90-day stay on releasing the name of an officer, was introduced after the Oregon State Police said it had “received death threats from all over the U.S.” Barker, a Democrat, said he took the action after being convinced by OSP Superintendent Rich Evans that ‘there is a real safety concern"......

Just maybe the cop should have thought about this, and possible fear he might feel afterward, before he joined his GI Joe buddies in this ambush!

......"perhaps [there may be a real safety concern]. But if that’s the case, it’s fair to ask if there are alternatives in terms of investigation and protective custody options that would make it unnecessary to suppress information that’s in the public interest to know. Plus, how do we know the “threats” are even real and not coming from provocateurs or other interested parties?"......

......."We know that the powers that be are desperately trying to bolster a false, government-started narrative that “rightwing extremists are a greater threat than ISIS.” And if you want to see violent death wishes leveled with promiscuous abandon, just look at comments on ”progressive” websites ginning up the mob against the Malheur Wildlife Refuge occupiers. Plus, let’s not forget the only killing so far was committed by an agent of the state.......So it’s hardly out of line to wonder if we’re being told everything about the alleged “threats,” or to expect those bringing us the news of Barker’s bill to assign some investigative reporters. After all, being watchdogs on behalf of liberty is supposedly a duty of a free press. But outrageously, establishment media in too many cases willingly wears the collar of lapdogs"......

Oregon State Police attempt to get the right to kill citizens.......in secret!

Just maybe these guys should have thought beforehand about the seriousness of what they were about to do. Perhaps before they put the badge on they should have wondered rather they would ever be held PERSONALLY accountable for their actions, if wrong! Perhaps while they were joining their similar-thinking buddies, in preparation for carrying out the war of GOOD (them) vs EVIL (American civilians), and readying an assault the 82 Airborne division would be proud of, they should have thought about the aftermath!

I believe the day has come to where NO police officer should be idemnified against law suit for wrongful actions that he might take part in. Up til now if the police were found to be wrong in a situation the insurance company and the taxpayer pay the cost....while the cop escapes scot free.....to do the same again!

Every police shooting should be investigated by a committee of citizens (not cops) in a fashion similar to the "coroner's juries" that were often called in the past to investigate difficult situations.

There are those who say you have to be an LEO in order to TRULY understand the situation. I call bull shit! Reasonable minded citizens are plenty capable of making reasonable judgements about the proper, or wrongful, use of force by the cops.

I know longer trust the cops to investigate themselves or be anywhere near honest about releasing ALL the evidence of an investigation. The public, in this case, deserves to see, and hear, every single bit of video evidence that was taken from the scene, and should be privy to not only the autopsy report on My Finicum's body, in terms of how many shots he was hit with, and in what order, and from what directions. The public should also be privy to the forensic autopsy of the vehicles in order to know how many shots were fired, and by whom.

The question of the day is: ....."Just who is 'policing' the police?" If you said "themselves" go to the head of the class!

The public will see virtually NONE of this and that is a disgrace of the highest order!

This is far from over!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: LaVoy Finicum's Police Shooter's Name to be kept SECRET!
Watched a MPBN special on the Black Panthers the other day. Most of what occurred during those times had been forgotten, but was remembered by watching the special.

I see things differently now at 63 than I did at 18, at the time I could not have cared a whit what happened to the Black Panthers SDS or the anti-war activists of the time.

Now looking back, it highlights to me that whomever questions authority in this country in all likelihood will end up on a slab, the establishment will not care if they kill their children, their neighbor whomever.

This is nothing new, it occurred during the gangsters in the 20's 30's. It goes back to the civil war and farther back further than I would know.

Government is deadly force and it kills whenever it feels threatened or even for the fun of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply