Building 7 commercial
02-14-2016, 01:02 PM
Building 7 commercial
http://rememberbuilding7.org/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Building 7 commercial
I well remember watching film of the collapse of Building 7 late in the afternoon and evening of Sept 11,01 and thinking at that moment that it looked just like all the videos of "controlled demolitions" that I have watched.

I admit to being considerably puzzled by much of the events of that day. A bunch of towel head goat herders were blamed for the whole thing. Very convenient for all the "world-conquering" machinations that have taken place ever since, that have served well to fatten the pockets of the Wall St gang and the Military-Industrial complex that Ike prophetically warned us of many years before!

According to the story most of those evil guys were Saudi Arabian Nationals! I thought Saudi Arabia was/is our best friend in that part of the world. How could that be?

They said several of those guys attended flight schools in America and learned how to fly those airplanes. Maybe, but a 767 Jumbo Jet with a "fly by wire" cockpit is a far cry from a basic flight trainer like a Cessna 150. So was what is stated in the narrative really possible? Maybe, not saying it wasn't but there are way more questions than there are answers and.....like Sandy Hook, when "government" puts seals on the investigation my hackles are raised instantly as nobody would do that if they didn't have something to hide would they?

Numerous witnesses say they saw the planes hit the buildings (not bldg 7!) and there is lots of video footage of the same thing. Concoted? Not saying it was and not saying it wasn't but saying it is hard for me to consider that "faked" with thousands of eyewitnesses around.

It would have taken an action about as cold as any human being could have possibly done, to fly those planes into those buildings and kill all those people. But then again I am pretty sure that in America are people with power, money and political connections....that are indeed that cold.....and would not hesitate one second to use murder as a political tool. Hell we have probably even had some of them run for POTUS!

Therefore I have concluded in my own mind that NOTHING should be considered "impossible or inconceivable" today. These people think all Americans but themselves are totally stupid and to some extent they are probably right, but then there are those of us who have a deep sense of "distrust" that causes us to be referred to as "conspiracy theorists" by all the true "believers".

If "development of theories" was not a legitimate investigatory tool there would be few good investigations done of any crimes. Good detectives develop theories early on then run the investigations along those lines to see if they bear fruit. Science itself would be worthless if there weren't people willing to question the "status quo" (don't tell that to the "settled science" global warming crew)!

I do feel pretty confident of my knowledge in some areas due to considerable research. I have watched numerous "controlled demolitions" of buildings, bridges and other structures and, more importantly, have watched and read of the methods used to do this safely and with minimal damage to the surroundings. Frankly friends it would take a number of people quite a few days to properly set-up bldg 7 for one of these CD's. It does NOT take very much explosive at all but takes a whole lot of knowledge of just exactly WHERE to put them, and how to set them up to explode in a deliberately timed sequence. They don't just put a ton of dynamite on the first floor and light the fuse. The weight of the building itself, and gravity, are used for the destruction. All the explosives do is to "notch the tree" at the right moment so to speak.

I am sure that nobody at any point on 9/11 decided that Building 7 should just be "knocked down".....and within hours it was done. That defies the realm of possibility as it would take many days to set up a "clean" destruction of a steel framed building of that large size!

If it was a "controlled demolition" which it certainly resembled in ALL ways (to what I have seen) then it was set up well before 9/11.

The other thing I know for sure is that government (people in power) know how to cover their own ass, using whatever threats, and other methods, they need to use.

On July 17, 1996, at a bit after 8:00pm TWA Flight 800 exploded in flight over Long Island Sound, killing all 230 people on board. The official cause was ruled "explosion of the vapors in the (empty) center wing fuel tank, due to possible electrical malfunction. No other jet fuel tank has ever exploded in mid air!

Over 100 witnesses reported an ascending streak of light (like a missle exhaust tail) just before the explosion! None of them were formally interviewed by the FBI! A New York Air guard officer was flying a "guard" helicopter about 1.5 miles from the scene of the explosion. Both he and his copilot witnessed the explosion from a closer point than any other person. The pilot was a veteran of dozens of combat missions in Hueys in Viet Nam. Told that it was a fuel tank explosion he witnessed he cried BS! He said a fuel explosion is very dirty and smokey but an ordnance explosion (as in missle warhead or some such) is a bright white light and that there was NO question in his mind that he witnessed an "ordnance" expolosion, similar to hundreds he had witnessed in Viet Nam.

He was threaten by his commanders that he would lose his "guard" job plus all his military retirement benefits.....if he did NOT stop talking to the press. Needless to say the FBI did NOT interview him either!

See how it works!

There is a lot here that we will never know!

WC
02-19-2016, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2016 02:27 PM by Underminer.)
Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor, and lex parsimoniae in Latin, which means law of parsimony) is a problem-solving principle attributed to William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle can be interpreted as stating Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
04-05-2016, 10:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6s0Gam5...e=youtu.be

Number 7 collapse
06-09-2016, 05:55 PM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-911-rea...ks/5303012

more 9/11 con
09-12-2016, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 06:01 AM by Mike G.)
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/no_a...since-911/

Alarmingly, DeSantis alleges that the authorities have tried to cover-up certain aspects of the terrorist attacks.

“How do buildings with 250,000 tons of structural high-grade steel, four inches thick, collapse at the speed of gravity and accelerating in its speed of collapse as it came down. There is only one way that can happen and that is a controlled demolition. I lived it, I was there and I heard the explosions, but it seems every time that you share this, it gets edited out.”

He believes the actual death toll was a lot higher than the official tally of 2,996 given by the authorities. He also mentioned that the fire at the site of the Twin Towers burned until March 2002, while two weeks after the accident, rescue services actually stopped digging “because they were hitting pockets of molten lava.”

more RT propaganda? or a symptom of Pravda by the Potomac propaganda?
09-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Did somebody make billions of dollars from 911? How the hell will we ever know? Susie….do you know what happened?
Be afraid.

http://911review.com/attack/wtc/b7.html

Building 7
Building 7 was a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper that occupied a block adjacent to the World Trade Center complex, two city blocks away from the nearest of the Twin Towers. It was not hit by an aircraft. NIST alleges that it was severely damaged by large pieces of steel ejected from the North Tower, but there is no publicly verifiable evidence of this. Nonetheless, like the Twin Towers, Building 7 underwent a total collapse on 9/11/01. Whereas the Twin Towers exploded Building 7 imploded in a manner indistinguishable from conventional building demolitions.
Building 7's collapse, which occurred at 5:20 PM, is not thought to have killed anyone. According to the government's vague and inconclusive report, fires caused Building 7 to collapse. Yet, excepting 9/11/01, there has never been a case of fires, no matter how severe, causing the collapse of a steel-framed high-rise building. Why wasn't this inexplicable incident a major news story?
Building 7 occupied a block to the north of the World Trade Center Plaza. Its 23rd floor held Mayor Giuliani's Emergency Command Center. This floor had bullet- and bomb-resistant windows, an independent air and water supply, and an unobstructed view of the north faces of both towers. 1 2
The other government agencies with offices in the building were the IRS, the EEOC, the US Secret Service, the SEC, and the CIA.
The private tenants were Salomon Smith Barney, American Express Bank International, Standard Chartered Bank, Provident Financial Management, ITT Hartford Insurance Group, First State Management Group, Inc., Federal Home Loan Bank, and NAIC Securities.
Large numbers of case files for ongoing investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) were reportedly destroyed in the collapse. The Los Angeles Times reported that "substantial files were destroyed" for 3000 to 4000 of the SEC's cases. The EEOC reported that documents for 45 active cases were destroyed. 3 Before the attack, SEC investigations of corporate fraud by companies such as Enron and Worldcom were the subject of many news reports -- reports that virtually vanished in the wake of the attack.
e
A question arises from the obvious demolition of WTC 7: Why destroy such a valuable piece of real estate?

We know that WTC7's developer and lease-holder, Silverstein Properties, and WTC7's mortgage-holders, the Blackstone Group, Banc of America Securities, and General Motors Acceptance Corporation, received a Court-awarded amount of $861 million dollars from Industrial Risk Insurers in February 2002. We know that about $386 million had been invested in WTC7 before its destruction. The Court-award meant that Silverstein Properties and the mortgage-holders would share in about $475 million of profit. [8]
Silverstein Properties is headed by Larry Silverstein, a large contributor to Democrat and Republican office-holders. Silverstein Properties became the primary owner of the WTC Twin Towers less than two months before 9/11/01 (Westfield Malls was Silverstein Properties' minority-partner). Buying from the New York Port Authority, Silverstein Properties invested only $15 million toward a total purchase-price of $3.2 billion for a 99-year lease on holdings worth an estimated $8 billion. The low-rise office buildings WTC 4, 5, and 6, and 400,000 square feet of retail space were included with the Twin Towers in this deal. Silverstein Properties immediately took out extensive insurance policies on its new holdings.
One clause in Silverstein Properties' insurance policies for the new WTC holdings soon proved instrumental. Quoting the British Financial Times of September 14, 2001, the American Reporter wrote that ‘ the lease has an all-important escape clause: If the buildings are struck by “an act of terrorism”, the new owners' obligations under the lease are void. As a result, the new owners are not required to make any payments under their lease, but they will be able to collect on the loss of the buildings that collapsed or were otherwise destroyed and damaged in the attacks. ’ [9] Silverstein Properties is still contesting the amount of pay-out due for destruction of the Twin Towers—$3.55 billion for one ‘occurrence’ or $7.1 billion for two ‘occurrences’. The “terrorism” clause in his lease has given Larry Silverstein leverage in negotiating his new deal for the site. [10]
8. ‘Rebuilding Begins for 7 WTC Despite Unanswered Questions’, Peter Grant, Wall Street Journal, July 10, 2002, http://homes.wsj.com/columnists_com/bric...ricks.html .
9. ‘No Fraud, but Huge Profits Seen in World Trade Center Attacks’, Joe Shea, The American Reporter, August 1, 2004, reprinting piece from September 2001, http://www.american-reporter.com/2,421W/1494.html .

site: http://www.wtc7.net page: http://www.wtc7.net/store/books/wakingup/index.html

1. Giuliani Improvises After Command Center Gets Hit, Washington Technology, 10/08/01
2. Terrorism and Anti-Terrorism, Gotham Gazette, 9/12/01
3. SEC & EEOC: Attack Delays Investigations, National Law Journal, 9/17/01
09-18-2017, 12:21 PM
......"It would have taken an action about as cold as any human being could have possibly done, to fly those planes into those buildings and kill all those people. But then again I am pretty sure that in America are people with power, money and political connections....that are indeed that cold.....and would not hesitate one second to use murder as a political tool. Hell we have probably even had some of them run for POTUS!".....

I agree with this 100%. For many years now I have come to believe, beyond any personal doubt in my own mind, that MURDER has been a tool that some in American politics have been willing to use for some time.

A classic example is the JFK assassination. If you believe a virtually worthless Cuban Commie wannabe took it upon himself to plan, and carry out, that mission, you must believe in Santa and the tooth fairy also!

The Warren commission study was the "cover up". I have seen numerous references to evidence in this case.....that was never seen or studied. Autopsy photos are missing....gone forever! The 6.5 Carcano was an Italian POS put into service only because the Italians did not have anything else for a rifle to arm their military with. In service it suffered terribly from reliability problems. I have only seen two or three and have not heard anyone speak highly of them like you would of a Mauser or Springfield!

The Discovery network did a program on this some years ago. They set up a place to test this in the desert. Had a tower to replicate the 6th floor of the book depository, had a Lincoln of similar vintage (not running but towed at the correct speed by another vehicle) and had the range and terrain set up as close as possible as Dallas was that day.

The shooter in the tower, despite a couple of tries, could NOT get the Carcano to fire three times in a row!

That is an extremely difficult shooting feat that would require very high skill to pull off, no part time wannabe with a cheap rifle he had just bought from the mail order house in Chicago, the same place my dad had bought some guns for me earlier, could possibly pull that off!

There were TWO very strong motivations for him to have been murdered!

CIA:

....."The Bay of Pigs Invasion (Spanish: Invasión de Playa Girón or Invasión de Bahía de Cochinos or Batalla de Girón) was a failed military invasion of Cuba undertaken by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)-sponsored paramilitary group Brigade 2506 on 17 April 1961. A counter-revolutionary military (made up of Cuban exiles who traveled to the United States after Castro's takeover), trained and funded by the CIA, Brigade 2506 fronted the armed wing of the Democratic Revolutionary Front (DRF) and intended to overthrow the increasingly communist government of Fidel Castro. Launched from Guatemala and Nicaragua, the invading force was defeated within three days by the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces, under the direct command of Prime Minister Fidel Castro".......

These guys were NOT American military personnel but rather "contract soldiers" (Paid mercenaries!) hired to carry out this misson. They trained in the USA with some provided by US Military personnel but it was a very secret mission. It was done in this manner to keep it quiet from the American people and media!

Important note: JFK was of course in on this whole thing! The movers and shakers of this operation asked him what would happen if there invasion did NOT go well. ......"I will send in American Military forces....he promised".....

Remember that promise!

This Cubans knew they were coming and shot the crap out of them on the beaches. The mercenary force had a few Douglas A-26 twin engine bombers, left over from WWII, flown NOT by military pilots but by contracted mercenaries. These got shot to hell as well.

After it was clear that this was not going well JFK was approached about his "promise". He considered the debacle already, and that Nikita Kruschev of the USSR,
was watching every move he made.....and turned them down!

This was a complete clusterf**k and the CIA lost face, and important personnel when JFK reneged on his promise. This was plenty of motive to want him dead, and probably many of them would have liked to have helped with that!

But that is NOT all of it....not by any means.

The MAFIA

One of the first things JFK did was to appoint his brother Robert as AG. Together these two decided to take on the MAFIA and to destroy organized crime in the Nation. Organized crime has always had it easy with DC, as long as these guys only kill each other, high level politicians have pretty well left them alone....in fact have probably had favors done for them by Mafia guys!

This was treason on the part of JFK in their minds!

Frankly I cannot think of even one sane person who would want either of these organizations after them....let alone both at the same time. But. with the CIA providing the funding, necessary intelligence of itinerary and other stuff, and the Mafia guys to carry this out....it would have been duck soup to do. Who, besides the CIA is any better than creating a red herring like Lee Harvey Oswald.

In my mind there was overwhelming motivation to want JFK dead...and plenty of people willing to be part of the plot! I would be just blown away completely if I found out that this did NOT happen that way. The evidence for this scenario is overpowering. When you have motivation for a crime, that is this strong, it is difficult to think of anything else.

I was a high school Junior when this happened and have read everything I canfind on it since. I don't need to search the historical records as I saw it with my own eyes.

Building 7

A steel framed skyscraper has a certain amount of "redundancy" engineered into it's framework. This is usually considerably over designed with a built in safety factor of 2 or 3 or maybe even more. These are framed in a regular pattern with columns of steel, one above the other all the way to the roof, and the steel that connects them horizontally at every floor and transfers the weight of the floor load to the vertical columns at every floor. This framework can survive quite a bit of damage in any one spot, with nothing bad happening. I have read numerous engineering reports suggesting that if the Trade Towers had been framed this way they would still be standing! But they weren't. The trade towers were built in a new unique, and cheap way, using the steel skeleton around the stairs and elevators to support the inner structure while the outer walls supported the outer end of the floor load.

The method of failure of these structures, as described by many engineers.....I believe to be completely possible. These towers had NOTHING in common with the Empire State Building or any other skyscraper previously built, other than they were both over 100 stories tall.

If you go into Sam's club and look up at the roof framing you will see a bunch of steel rod trusses connecting to the vertical columns that carry the roof load. Exactly the same kinds of trusses were used to connect the inner framing, and the steel I beams in the outer walls, every three feet or so, and these carried the load of each floor. That's all they had to do, just carry 50 lbs per ft of floor load, not structural in any other way except that they tied the outer wall columns to the inner frame,keeping the outer wall vertical beams.....vertical at all times!

Images of rod trusses and the end connections. Notice that the bottom chord often is NOT connected on the ends

What happened, and how it was explained makes complete sense to me and is entirely possible even quite likely under the circumstances.

When those buildings were designed they considered the impact of a Boeing 707 the largest airliner in the world back then. They considered the impact more than the fire from the fuel load and made the building so it would survive that impact.

But the DC-67 is a much larger plane, and was full of a cross country fuel load, much more of a devastating event than the engineers ever imagined. Those rod floor trusses are made in such a manner that they sort of just sit in place, secured on each end by only one or two bolts. They were never designed for any end load as none was envisioned. The heat from the intense fire destroyed the temper in that steel and allowed them to bend, easily becoming unhooked at the end point joints. This allowed that floor to collapse onto the one below, immediately the added weight exceeded it's design load and it too collapsed into the one below and so on til it was all down kinda like sliding a telescope into the closed position. These were very unique buildings or this would not have happened in that manner!

On July 28, 1945 a twin engined Mitchell B-25 bomber, a US Army aircraft, flew from New Bedford, MA to NYC, getting lost in the fog over that city, and flying into the 79th floor of the Empire State building! 11 in the building died plus the three men on the plane.The building suffered major damage on several floors but was never even close to collapsing.

B25 crash into the Empire State building

I am with Spider on this in that I can accept the planes hit the building as we saw, many times. I can accept that the Trade Towers would have collapsed,like a telescope, for the reasons I have listed. What I can't get my mind wrapped around is how would the "implosion" of building 7 work into this scheme!

I too have watched a lot of footage of controlled demolitions. Plus I have watched a lot of footage of how these buildings are "prepared" for all of this. Suffice it to say that this could NOT possibly been rigged up in a few hours, it normally takes weeks to prepare for this event. On the lower floors, like 2nd and 3rd, the vertical columns near the center of the building are rigged to be severed by det cord in timed explosions to get the right sequence. Simply the middle ones are knocked out and others moving outwards are also severed but the outer columns are left intact to control the building so it does NOT move sideways but rather down into itself as building 7 did.

These steel columns are usually covered with concrete or granite or marble or some such. This needs to be broken away with jack hammers on each column so the steel is exposed. Often the steel is notched with acetylene torches. This could not be done with people in the building as it could not be concealed!

For my two cents I can't think of any other way bldg could have been collapsed as it was other than by controlled demolition!

I think that this was more than likely an "orchestrated event" as you do, but how and why escapes me at the moment.

It is clear that the Neocons who control DC just loved this as it led to the war on terrorism which has poured zillions of dollars into the defense industry and others, likely pouring money into many pockets as most in DC are quite happy to do in such a corrupt city. So the motivation is huge....but the HOW remains a little elusive at the moment!

WC
12-18-2017, 05:01 AM
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017...about-911/

If we look at 9/11 (one of many examples), approximately 50% of Americans don’t believe the official explanation of their government, and why should they? Since 9/11, several pieces of evidence have emerged suggesting that something fishy happened here, and “the powers that be” may have been responsible. In fact, if we look at just how much information and evidence has emerged, it’s almost impossible to say there was not any foul play. Perhaps this is why the U.S. government continually refused to re-open the investigation. The type of information and evidence mentioned, by the way, receives very little if not zero attention from mainstream media.