Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quimby/StClair threaten "knock-down, drag-out fight " to impose Federal park takeover
01-15-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Quimby/StClair threaten "knock-down, drag-out fight " to impose Federal park takeover
Are you sure about that? agenda 21 seems to reek of conspiracy theories to me, but then again, I really haven't researched all that much. I feel for people in rural areas that can't find jobs. That was me... I grew up in the Rumford area. Guess what, I moved to where the jobs were. I don't see anything sinister about that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Quimby/StClair threaten "knock-down, drag-out fight " to impose Federal ...
(01-14-2014 07:54 PM)Mike G Wrote:  In this day of the FED Cranking out untold dollars, let us not forget that some landowners will be bamboozled into thinking that they may get a fair deal for selling out to the feds. In a years time their profit can become nothing or less than so.

These are uncertain times and if anyone can promise a seller of Real Estate that their dollar will have the same value or greater as when sold, then they are truly a liar.

I see this as a government grab for real worth vs that piece of credit know as the buck, the value of which decreases almost everyday and at a later date could just free fall.

View the North Woods Park as collateral for our debtors in the future collapse.

There is no means that we can stop foolish landowners from selling their lands at below real value to the federal thieves, but they should be aware of the impact to not only themselves but to Maine people.

"View the North Woods Park as collateral for our debtors in the future collapse."

That's my concern with Cutler. Our debtors is the Chinese and Cutler worked over there.

That's one of my concerns with East - West Highway. A big wall separating the populated and the unpopulated sides of Maine. Or, Maine, and land we're giving away to another country.
01-16-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: Quimby/StClair threaten "knock-down, drag-out fight " to impose Federal park takeover
Mainelydave, do some research on UN Agenda 21, it will be enlightening.
01-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Mainlydave

Guess what, you did exactly what the UN wanted.
Now multiply that by millions of people born in rural areas, all over the world, and you begin to get the gist of what A21 is about.

I know it's hard to believe, but there are people in power that think the best future for mankind is the total collapse of western society.
A21 will accomplish that if allowed to come to fruition.
Take a look at the major urban centers like NY, Detroit, LA, and Chicago that they would have us all living in and tell me that the breakdown hasn't already started.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-16-2014, 12:39 PM
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

http://www.agenda21course.com/lesson-3-w...s-project/

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

"As individual fingers we can easily be broken, but together we make a mighty fist." - Sitting Bull

*All posts reflect my personal views, not necessarily those of any organizations with which I am affiliated.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Today’s BDN Poll Question:

“Do you think a national park would boost the economy in the Katahdin region?”

Vote @ http://bangordailynews.com/2015/07/04/ou...in-region/

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
07-04-2015, 07:41 AM
......"Quimby/StClair threaten "knock-down, drag-out fight " to impose Federal park takeover"......

These folks, who are against what America has always stood for, for 250 yrs,Liberty, are truly the face of "evil". Like every communist and other despotic government that has ever existed their intent is to use the "law" to force their progressive ideology upon those of us unwilling to accept it voluntarily.

I am fed up with their BS. If they want a "knock down drag out fight" so be it. And it won't be fought in the boardrooms in NY but rather at ground zero.

In the end I think there is only ONE answer they will accept, and that will be when we tell them, forcefully if need be, in terms that even they will understand, that we will not accept their evil ideology under ANY circumstances.

IMHO that is where this is going!

WC
02-12-2016, 05:16 PM
It's a wonderful thing when someone stands up those who would impose their will on us, despite loud opposition, all because they have the money to reach their goals.

Bravo, Governor, and thank you AG Janet Mills for endorsing this.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/02/12/ou...imby-land/
02-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Good for him
02-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Well we ought to be grateful that we have a man in the Blaine House who is willing to fight.

Baldacci would be kissing their butts by now!

WC