Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
College enlists Care Bears to comfort stressed-out students
12-11-2017, 03:45 PM
College enlists Care Bears to comfort stressed-out students
Geez.....what next??

......"A dorm for honors students at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst recently put up a display featuring Care Bears characters offering advice for "grumpy or stressed" students.......Make time for FUN!" the display advises, adding that "laughter is the best medicine"........

....."Feeling grumpy or stressed? Let the Care Bears help!” the display states above a large, hand-drawn rainbow adorned with bit of advice for students......."Frankly, I just think it’s ridiculous. The people that live in this dorm are either 20 or 21 years old.......“It’s important to take care of ourselves! Self-care is an active choice and you should treat it as such,” one section proclaims, while other suggest that students “surround yourselves with supportive people” and “reminders of what you love........The display also suggests goofing around with friends, making time for fun, eating healthy, and getting enough sleep"........

Judging by the comments there are many who think that anyone who NEEDS "care bears" probably should NOT be in college

Just sayin............!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: College enlists Care Bears to comfort stressed-out students
Just the type of graduate I would want to hire. What a disservice to our future leaders Academia has done, totally unprepared for reality.
12-11-2017, 06:27 PM
(12-11-2017 04:17 PM)Islander Wrote:  Just the type of graduate I would want to hire. What a disservice to our future leaders Academia has done, totally unprepared for reality.

As my fat friend Mike Violette would say, “Lighten up, Francis.”
12-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Hesheit evidently NEEDS a "care bear" for himself!

WC
12-12-2017, 06:01 AM
I think Hesheit may be more of a my little pony type, or a Smurf. A good thing Hesheit is self employed
12-12-2017, 10:52 AM
(12-12-2017 06:01 AM)Islander Wrote:  I think Hesheit may be more of a my little pony type, or a Smurf. A good thing Hesheit is self employed

Self employed is better than being an unemployed slug like you, dirtbag.