Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us
02-04-2018, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 12:16 PM by cheech.)
RE: View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us
(02-03-2018 10:04 AM)Al Amoling Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 09:51 AM)Mike G Wrote:  I looked at the BDN on this memo story last night and there are many dozens of unhinged leftists who think the Republicans made this all up and that Trump is going to be impeached. The comments are 99.9% hard leftist.

That is how the MSM are spinning this and they will be successful to the left. Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth, their motto, after all how many gotcha moments have the MSM tried to present to the American sheeple about "russiagate" and they haven't given up, nor will they.

And you have billionaires like Jeff Bezos promoting these lies through his WaPo.

I bought some oil filters through Amazon the other day and I felt like a traitor, adding to this man's wallet.

Mike I feel the same way. Every time I use Amazon I spend lots of time trying to find a place where I can get as good a deal.

You may want to try E-Bay. I feel about the same regarding Amazon, Bezos, and Washington Post. I have bought everything from ink cartridges to tractor parts at better prices from E-Bay. I am not going to starve or go without to spite Amazon, but sure as hell am not about to do them any favors. Recently bought a Werner ladder that HD gets $100- for $60- delivered. Yes, I will take the $40- crumb.

BTW, you do not have to get into an auction/days long drama, rather there is a lot of stuff you can simply order under the "buy it now" part of the offerings, in a near identical manner as ordering from Amazon. Free shipping on many items, again about the same deal as an Amazon order unless you want to get into the bidding stuff, and no state tax that Amazon now collects for the state..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us - cheech - 02-04-2018 09:50 AM