The Maine Citizen
The Meaning of Kwanzaa - Printable Version

+- The Maine Citizen (http://themainecitizen.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Meaning of Kwanzaa (/showthread.php?tid=2501)

The Meaning of Kwanzaa - cheech - 12-25-2017 09:35 AM

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/reminder-kwanzaa-was-concocted-by-a-deranged-felon-who-tortured-naked-women-with-a-karate-baton-and-a-toaster/

Just a little background on Kwanzaa, one of the holiday "gifts" of our cultural diversity. It may make those so offended by Christmas feel a little better about it, especially the women............

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - Underminer - 12-25-2017 11:41 AM

Just how does it feel to be black, Chachi?

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - cheech - 12-25-2017 11:56 AM

(12-25-2017 11:41 AM)Underminer Wrote:  Just how does it feel to be black, Chachi?

Actually I'm pretty much the reverse of that, BUT if I were black, I think I would feel a lot better about that than being an androgynous self-hating little tranny who had no better purpose in life than being something of an ineffectual sniping little bitch. Merry Christmas princess.

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - Dale Tudor - 12-25-2017 01:15 PM

Kwanzaa is a purely fictional, a made up in the 1960's farce. It is not a holiday. It is not a religious celebration. It is no African. It is totaly imaginary, celebrated and propagated only by fools. From the Daily Caller link, in the orginal post on this thread:

The creator of Kwanzaa is Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, a 76-year-old professor of Africana studies at California State University, Long Beach. His real name is Ronald Everett. He was born in rural Maryland, the fourteenth child of a sharecropping Baptist minister.

Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women. The women were members of Karenga’s ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult called the US Organization, which went by the acronym US, according to a May 1971 Los Angeles Times story.

A psychiatrist who examined Karenga in 1971 concluded he was insane. A sentencing hearing transcript shows that the unidentified psychiatrist believed that the founder of Kwanzaa was “both paranoid and schizophrenic.”

Karenga concocted Kwanzaa in 1966 as a secular, “nonreligious” pan-African holiday. At the time, he was a twentysomething graduate student living in Los Angeles.

The seven principles of Kwanzaa — perhaps your grade-school child has spouted them to you — are: unity, self-determination, collective work, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity and faith in ourselves.

These seven Kwanzaa principles are identical to the seven principles of the infamous Symbionese Liberation Army, the murderous, bank-robbing gang of revolutionary terrorists who kidnapped newspaper heiress Patty Hearst in 1974.

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - Underminer - 12-25-2017 01:22 PM

(12-25-2017 11:56 AM)cheech Wrote:  
(12-25-2017 11:41 AM)Underminer Wrote:  Just how does it feel to be black, Chachi?

Actually I'm pretty much the reverse of that, BUT if I were black, I think I would feel a lot better about that than being an androgynous self-hating little tranny who had no better purpose in life than being something of an ineffectual sniping little bitch. Merry Christmas princess.

Oooo, got under your skin, huh Snowflake? Now go outside and go play with your friends before you melt. Merry Christmas pussy.

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - cheech - 12-25-2017 01:42 PM

Oooo, got under your skin, huh Snowflake? Now go outside and go play with your friends before you melt. Merry Christmas pussy.
[/quote]

Gee princess I don't think you've been quite this upset since they stole the training wheels on your pink tricycle and painted it blue. I gather Santa didn't leave you your present of every tranny's dream, a 1/2 set of neuticles? Understanding the tranny mindset is really a little difficult-caring in your case is impossible. Maybe someone will half way give a damn and send you a single ping-pong ball as a substitute.

RE: The Meaning of Kwanzaa - Underminer - 12-25-2017 04:10 PM

(12-25-2017 01:42 PM)cheech Wrote:  Oooo, got under your skin, huh Snowflake? Now go outside and go play with your friends before you melt. Merry Christmas pussy.

Gee princess I don't think you've been quite this upset since they stole the training wheels on your pink tricycle and painted it blue. I gather Santa didn't leave you your present of every tranny's dream, a 1/2 set of neuticles? Understanding the tranny mindset is really a little difficult-caring in your case is impossible. Maybe someone will half way give a damn and send you a single ping-pong ball as a substitute.
[/quote]

Got a little sand in your vagina, Chachi? Or no presents under your tree? You seem testy. Your mama’s calling. Time for your nap.